• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][OS] Camelot [7]*Under New Lordship*

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
We'll do both Fingerspazem Once all above ground features have been finished, I'd like to start clearing below the castle for citizen plots. I'll finish leveling wizard this week, and I'll try and help others leveling as well.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Hail Knights of Camelot. I'm on another roadtrip across my home state today and had some time to post updates. I've finally moved all the random chests from outside the castle. I've started demolishing the old outer walls, and anyone that is inclined please feel free to help out :). The Castle itself is nearing completion, big thanks to JORIZQUI for all the hard work on Camelot. Jorizqui is our newly appointed Chief Architect, he's proven time and time again his building skill and dedication to Camelot and its theme. I'll begin the terraforming around the castle as the walls are coming down, expect a few changes on getting in and out Camelot soon :) big thanks to Dreamcycler for the gates :) Great work so far guys, and I look forward to our future :)

abot727

Wood
In Game Name(IGN): abot727
Minecraft Exp: 3 years

Herocraft Exp: 3 weeks

Spec or intended spec: Dragoon/Undetermined. Which profession would most benefit the town?

Current level: 6/7

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Gathering resources for the town. I can help out with any town tasks and projects as well.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am a fairly experienced Minecraft player but a fairly new Herocraft player. I have lots to teach and lots to learn.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): N/A

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Indeed I am.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: I do.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Well abot727 I've been thinking it over, and I like the fact you have so much MC experience. I'd like to welcome you to Camelot! I dub thee Sir Abot727, get with me in-game and I'll get you set up at the castle. Also, do you have a mic/headset? Can you use Teamspeak? It's not required, but it helps when coordinating in-game projects and raids. I look forward to our crusades, FOR CAMELOT!

queenofh3arts

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name(IGN): Queenofh3arts
Minecraft Exp: none

Herocraft Exp: none

Spec or intended spec: Caster...still deciding

Current level: zero :(

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): i don't know yet

What strengths do you bring to the town?: loyalty and determination

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): n/a

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): n/a

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: yes :)

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes! For Camelot! ;)

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: yes
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: yes
:D

abot727

Wood
Well abot727 I've been thinking it over, and I like the fact you have so much MC experience. I'd like to welcome you to Camelot! I dub thee Sir Abot727, get with me in-game and I'll get you set up at the castle. Also, do you have a mic/headset? Can you use Teamspeak? It's not required, but it helps when coordinating in-game projects and raids. I look forward to our crusades, FOR CAMELOT!
Thank you good sir, and yes, I do have Teamspeak and a mic.

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
Ah so sorry about yesterday Queenofh3art, I thought you were a ghost since I've never met you bfore :p

Welcome to Camelot to both of you, Abot and Queenofh3art!

In Game Name(IGN): AdrianRockcorn
Minecraft Exp: 2

Herocraft Exp: 1 week

Spec or intended spec: Samurai / Paladin

Current level: 2

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Build nice buildings for the town.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I think I'm a good architect and I expect to improve my skills working with you.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): N/A

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Sure.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: I do.

MagikCardz

Gold
In Game Name(IGN): MagikCardz (Fingerspazem)
Minecraft Exp: 1 year

Herocraft Exp: 1 month

Spec or intended spec: Ranger & Alchemist

Current level: Rouge 1 Crafter 1

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Be reunited with Camelot (Fingerspazem)

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Gathering supplies & Helping others

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Camelot

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Got hacked and had to leave town :(

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yep
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes I do

Hey Barb I have been inactive sorry about that. I have just been busy lately and since FingerSpazem can't play we've been working on trying to get him a new account, but sorry for not telling you sooner.

MagikCardz

Gold
Hey Barb I have been inactive sorry about that. I have just been busy lately and since FingerSpazem can't play we've been working on trying to get him a new account, but sorry for not telling you sooner.
You didn't help me you lier. You're just lazy to go on

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome back MagikCardz, glad to have you back :)

No problem shadeslayer365 , always better to take care of RL before playing games. We'll have a room for ya whenever you're ready/able to play again.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Alright guys, I'm going to be attempting to contact someone to block check around the castle and find out who is leaving doors and chests uncovered. This is the ONE rule that costs Camelot money if broken. It's a pretty straight forward concept, if there is dirt/wool in a doorway REPLACE IT!@!!@! I am CONSTANTLY finding uncovered chests and doors. I'm going to find out who's responsible and they will receive one warning before being forcefully removed from Camelot. I cannot afford to constantly check behind people to make sure they are covering things and replacing blocked doorways. I hate to be a jerk, but this cannot continue to happen.:mad:

-Barb