• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][OS] Camelot [7]*Under New Lordship*

MagikCardz

Gold
I was thinking we can put this fountain in the town square at the undercity.
mn9p.png

techno_zip

Gold
In Game Name(IGN): techno_zip

Minecraft Exp: I've been playing minecraft for roughly a year now.

Herocraft Exp: I was accepted into HC about a month ago but never played until recently ( about a week)

Spec or intended spec: Pyromancer | Enchanter

Current level: 15 Pyro | 23 Enchanter

What do you like to do?: I enjoy hunting and sometimes building. However, I can work on whatever to town needs.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am an enchanter so I will be able to provide enchants for the town.

Past Cities/Towns : N/A

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? : No I have not.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: I understand the rules and will respect them.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: I will do my very best to protect Camelot and its citizens.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: I can uphold the code, there will be no need to worry about me breaking the rules.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have a mic, however I don't have teamspeak. But I can get it if need be.

dongle98

Dirt

In Game Name(IGN): dongle98

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: I've been playing minecraft since Alpha, and know quite a lot about it.

Herocraft Exp: I havn't been playing HeroCraft al that long, I've been on for about 3-4 days, although I am new I understand much of what goes on, what the rules are, and just general information.

Spec or intended spec: I'm an Engineer and intending on being a Paladin.

Current level: My Engineer level is 16 and my Warrior level is 14

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I much love group PvP, I enjoy the taste of revenge and victory over my foes. Playing with redstone and making small contraptions is also something that takes my fancy.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I have years of experience with PvP and I am very experienced with the Hero plugin so I know what does what, what makes a good team.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I have yet to belong to a town or city.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes, I will uphold the responsibilities .

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: I will Protect Camelot and it's Citizens with my life.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes.

lummox95

Gold
In Game Name(IGN): lummox95

Age(must be 15+): 17

Minecraft Exp: August of 2010, Alpha version.

Herocraft Exp: 5 days.

Spec or intended spec: Mystic and Scribe

Current level: Mystic:15 and Scribe:3

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy building and helping to improve structures, I also enjoy exploring/adventuring and aiding with pvp as a supportive role.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am a capable builder, and with my specs I am able to heal my comrades in combat and create runestones for my allies. I am also willing to forage and gather food and supplies for my fellow people.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): N/A

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes to both.

In Game Name(IGN): alexrocks37

Age(must be 15+): I'm currently 14 but I shall be turning 15 when December comes around and I'm a very mature person.

Minecraft Exp: I've been on since the 1.2.5 release date so roughly since April 2012.

Herocraft Exp: About 5 days ago but I've been on frequently and I've already become an Alchemist and close to becoming a Ranger

Spec or intended spec: Alchemist

Current level: Rouge 17: Alchemist 3

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I love to make potions ( as you may tell by me being an Alchemist) so I love just making double chests full of potions. I also like mining and designing.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I will be able to supply the town with minerals and also potions of any kind needed. I will work until I complete a job and make sure I did the best of my work.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None so far.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No I haven't and I don't plan being.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes I do and I'm willing to live up to them.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Indeed so.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes I can.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes I own a mic/headset.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@techno_zip @dongle98 @lummox95 @alexrocks37 Welcome to Camelot fellas! Glad you guys decided to join us :) I'll get with you in-game and get you guys set up ASAP. Works been kinda hectic, but I'll get you guys in the apartments, on the regions, and anything else you may need.

In Game Name(IGN): Satanofcheese

Age(must be 15+): 14? I'm not quite sure if you'll accept me based on age.

Minecraft Exp: Not sure... From what I recall, about 2-4 years?

Herocraft Exp: Joined last week.

Spec or intended spec: A supporter in combat and a resource collector.

Current level: Level 8 Miner, Level 16 Healer

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Socializing, mining, assisting fellow "Knights" or players who are friendly.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I offer you my friendship, my reliability, skill, items (if needed), and above all;respect.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None. This is my first.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Like I said in the above question, this will be my first town.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes, I do.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes. I will.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have a microphone on my laptop. Yes. I do have Teamspeak.

Kmiller100

Dirt
In Game Name(IGN): Kmiller100

Age(must be 15+): 16. Very mature.

Minecraft Exp: Playing since beta 1.3, or around 2010.

Herocraft Exp: Been playing for a week or two now. Got the system down.

Spec or intended spec: Dragoon/Crafter. Hope to be a farmer or smith.

Current level: Level 4 Dragoon, level 19 Crafter.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I would like to help keep a farm running, keep animals in the pins, or repair armor for the whole town if need be. I would also like to join one of my group members (people I play with) in your town, alexrocks37, along with my other friends (techno_zip, dongle, lummox95, etc) to greatly help out your town. We have been raided frequently by a man named Robert_jr (I believe) and would like assistance to hunt him down.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: If you have no dragoons, farmers, or smiths, I could bring that fighting style or crafter assistance to your town. The group I play with is a tightly packed group and we are really good at working together and could be utilized as a possible hunting group.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None. Lived in an unofficial town with my friends.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No I have not. No prior towns.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: By all means, yes.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Have a Razer Megladon headset (no background noise) w/ skype. I can get teamspeak if you wish me to.

In Game Name(IGN): DancingPotato

Age(must be 15+): I'm thirteen. I'm pretty mature about things, though, so hopefully you shouldn't worry about it.

Minecraft Exp: 3 years now.

Herocraft Exp: About two weeks.

Spec or intended spec: Ninja. Uh. I don't know what you mean by "spec."

Current level: 20, trying to get Ninja. Mining a shit ton of gold ore, but not finding any for the past 4 hours. c:

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Make skins, draw, not have a life, touch myself, and eat food.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can do whatever vacant positions you have.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Nope.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No, I haven't. Never been in a town.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes. Especially the "no bitching and whining" part.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Thy anus is prepared, your sire.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: I may.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: No. c:

xBryce

Gold
In Game Name(IGN): xBryce

Age(must be 15+): 25

Minecraft Exp: A year on and off.

Herocraft Exp: About 3-4 hours.

Spec or intended spec: Warrior, going for paladin.

Current level: Warrior 2 - Crafter 4

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I honestly like to gather resources. I mean it's what I'm doing most, ha. But I also enjoying PvP'ing. ( Just recently got interested in it.)

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Great helper and an excellent comrade

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Without a doubt.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes, but have to find it.

xBryce

Gold
Glad to hear. Thank you for letting me join your community.
I'm be happy to hear from you in game.

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
In response to Magik:

About the library, I really think we should stick to stone. I believe richfish is working o a design anyway, because I asigned that to him a couple of days ago.

But, I was thinking yesterday that lava might be an interesting way to light up part of the undecity. I is dangerous though, but makes for a nice atmosphere. If you could, and want, it would be cool if you found some way to implement it so it's safe, and looks medieval (<hint>"no glass"</hint>)

For inspiration dwarven city builds should have lava implemented in underground citys, you could check in youtube.