• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Sentinel

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I should make this official

IGN: clwusmc
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Disciple/Purposefully staying crafter for now so I can warp....
How long have you been on HC?: Over a year
Why do you want to join?: Leftovers5 is here and I don't know where EzMac2099 is. They are like the only 2 people I actually like although not sure why exactly:p
Will you help with town projects?: Time permitting, which sometimes is hard in my life.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Everything. Fame. I am pretty awesome.
What towns have you been in?: Verstad (last map)
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Moved to Haven
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself: I was once, shortly, Verstad's SiC and remained a manager despite a busy life, thanks left. I give as much as I have available to give, even if it doesn't seem like much sometimes. I am just really busy with many projects going on, always, in my life. Some for herocraft. I like to PvP as much as I can, and sometimes I suck, but I try REALLY hard. I am a team player and a leader.
Referrals: @leftovers5
Of course haha. Welcome officially to the town. :D

@MichaelRL - mind giving him regions? I just got off.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
@MichaelRL - please add Brandon, Merikku, Arlong, Docxm7,OliverDollar, 10apes, clwusmc, TheManiac23, Trompeten, and user222 to the citizen list.

Malimbar96

Coal
Application
IGN: Malimbar96
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): N/a yet Planning on Ranger/blacksmith
How long have you been on HC?: About 2 years.
Why do you want to join?: to rejoin.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes as I can
What can you give to us, as a community?: A good pvper, and I can supply tracks.
What towns have you been in?: (Zeal): I forget. D: (dragonguarde): Didn't play. (Last map): Braavos
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Tell us about yourself: A lot of you already know me and my personality from late night pvping
Referrals:

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
What can you give to us, as a community?: A good pvper, and I can supply tracks.
What towns have you been in?: (Zeal): I forget. D: (dragonguarde): Didn't play. (Last map): Braavos
Tell us about yourself: A lot of you already know me and my personality from late night pvping
Referrals:
Accepted!!!!

newtgat27

Iron
Michael, Eldry told me to post on this thread to get your attention and to just copy my app from the Prometheus page look at our conversation on the page for assurance.

IGN: newtgat27

Location | Time zone: Ohio EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/newtgat27s-whitelist-application.15344/
How long have you been on HC: 1 year(2 in March)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have a mic and will be on the channel sometimes.
What towns have you been in: Rapture
Why did you leave them (if applicable) I don’t think I left
Why do you want to join: I wish to be around people who have my back in a fight and I think I can find the same level of fun in the Dominion that I found in the Legion of Oblivion
What can you give to us, as a community: Someone who will pledge undying loyalty to the various Ladies and Lords of the Dominion
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I have
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay a 50 soul fee
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes I have
Tell us about yourself: I have been recently accepted into a college and without school for most of the day I have run out of things to do. That’s why with the new map update I have decided to mark my claim in the lands of Haven.
Referrals: MichealRl

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Michael, Eldry told me to post on this thread to get your attention and to just copy my app from the Prometheus page look at our conversation on the page for assurance.

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/newtgat27s-whitelist-application.15344/
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have a mic and will be on the channel sometimes.
Why do you want to join: I wish to be around people who have my back in a fight and I think I can find the same level of fun in the Dominion that I found in the Legion of Oblivion
What can you give to us, as a community: Someone who will pledge undying loyalty to the various Ladies and Lords of the Dominion
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay a 50 soul fee
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes I have
Tell us about yourself: I have been recently accepted into a college and without school for most of the day I have run out of things to do. That’s why with the new map update I have decided to mark my claim in the lands of Haven.
@MichaelRL so you see this

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
Play with your team, not against it.
Accepted Message me in game. also can you use teamspeak?

Jpenguin

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | Jpenguin
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | CO / MST
How long have you been whitelisted | Almost two years.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | Not applicable.
Previous Towns | Camelot, Braavos, Reign, Port Royal
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Left camelot to join Braavos, left Braavos to join Reign, left Reign because nobody in it played. I left PR because it really wasn't the town for me.
Why do you want to join Sentinel | I need a bigger group to go PvP with.
Why would Sentinel want you | I was in LO last map, I am a pretty decent PvP'er also.
Tell us about yourself | I am a 16 year old gamer, played minecraft since infdev, I played quite a bit of dark age of Camelot, and a lot of other games.
How did you hear about Sentinel | Through wanting to join AD again.
Who are the leaders of Sentinel | Michealrl, Leftovers, Rumblestikk
Referrals Unless you have a referral, please apply to Prometheus Ezmac
(Ezmac gave me this app, not quite sure if it's the correct one, but yeah. :p I can use TS, and speak/listen.)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Jpenguin
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | CO / MST
How long have you been whitelisted | Almost two years.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | Not applicable.
Previous Towns | Camelot, Braavos, Reign, Port Royal
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Left camelot to join Braavos, left Braavos to join Reign, left Reign because nobody in it played. I left PR because it really wasn't the town for me.
Why do you want to join Sentinel | I need a bigger group to go PvP with.
Why would Sentinel want you | I was in LO last map, I am a pretty decent PvP'er also.
Tell us about yourself | I am a 16 year old gamer, played minecraft since infdev, I played quite a bit of dark age of Camelot, and a lot of other games.
How did you hear about Sentinel | Through wanting to join AD again.
Who are the leaders of Sentinel | Michealrl, Leftovers, Rumblestikk
Referrals Unless you have a referral, please apply to Prometheus Ezmac
(Ezmac gave me this app, not quite sure if it's the correct one, but yeah. :p I can use TS, and speak/listen.)
Accepted :D - find a manager in game.

IGN: MrPlatinum5

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-mrplatinum5.41682/
How long have you been on HC: 1-2 years, reapplied, on march 4th.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I use teamspeak frequently, I also use a mic.
Why did you leave them (if applicable) I don't think I ever left rapture but I come on less and less do to irl problems.
Why do you want to join: I wish to be with a friendly group of people who love to have fun in a mature fashion.
What can you give to us, as a community: A person who will have full loyalty to the kingdom and to finish a job to the fullest extend.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I understand and agree to all rules.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: None at all
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes I have
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy having conversations with others, I recently have started looking at universities to further extend my school career into becoming a computer engineer/ graphics designer.
Referrals: MichealRl, newtgat27

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: MrPlatinum5
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-mrplatinum5.41682/
How long have you been on HC: 1-2 years, reapplied, on march 4th.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I use teamspeak frequently, I also use a mic.
Why did you leave them (if applicable) I don't think I ever left rapture but I come on less and less do to irl problems.
Why do you want to join: I wish to be with a friendly group of people who love to have fun in a mature fashion.
What can you give to us, as a community: A person who will have full loyalty to the kingdom and to finish a job to the fullest extend.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I understand and agree to all rules.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: None at all
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes I have
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy having conversations with others, I recently have started looking at universities to further extend my school career into becoming a computer engineer/ graphics designer.
Referrals: MichealRl, newtgat27
Accepted get with a manager in game.

Malimbar96

Coal
Application
Referrals:
Bumping, Friends finally made a decision!

EnLight707

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: EnLight707
Time zone: PST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Necromancer / Runesmitth
How long have you been on HC?: I've played off and on, maybe total time active around 6 months?
Why do you want to join?: Because this kingdom has the only tolerable and likable people on the server
Will you help with town projects?: Yep
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm both great at PvP and building.
What towns have you been in?: Braavos, Reign, and Port Royal for about 5 days or so.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Braavos to create Reign. Left Reign because I was inactive and it fell into ruins, and left Port Royal because time zone issues.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yep
Tell us about yourself: Y'all already know me =P

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
How long have you been on HC?: I've played off and on, maybe total time active around 6 months?
Why do you want to join?: Because this kingdom has the only tolerable and likable people on the server
What towns have you been in?: Braavos, Reign, and Port Royal for about 5 days or so.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Braavos to create Reign. Left Reign because I was inactive and it fell into ruins, and left Port Royal because time zone issues.
Accepted see a manager in game ;D

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Ho! Nice to see the Reign crew back. :)