• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Sentinel

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Naxet91
Time zone: GTM +1
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Smith, i still have to choose what class to become... maybe runeblade or beguiler
How long have you been on HC?: i played for 3 months
Why do you want to join?: To play and raid with u.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, im not a creative builder, but i can copy structures.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Help with pvp, fun and lots of enemies that will want to kill me.
What towns have you been in?: Port Royal, Aldenshire and Mith
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I only left Aldenshire, i wanted to play with Jpenguin and EnLight. Also Ise ask me to join them.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes, i would need to catch up with my english.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself: Ive been in my old server for long time, but im sick of bugs, spanish comunity and drama, i want to be insulted in english again!
Referrals: Dont know who is still active, i guess BigHappy

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Naxet91
Time zone: GTM +1
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Smith, i still have to choose what class to become... maybe runeblade or beguiler
How long have you been on HC?: i played for 3 months
Why do you want to join?: To play and raid with u.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, im not a creative builder, but i can copy structures.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Help with pvp, fun and lots of enemies that will want to kill me.
What towns have you been in?: Port Royal, Aldenshire and Mith
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I only left Aldenshire, i wanted to play with Jpenguin and EnLight. Also Ise ask me to join them.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes, i would need to catch up with my english.
Tell us about yourself: Ive been in my old server for long time, but im sick of bugs, spanish comunity and drama, i want to be insulted in english again!
Referrals: Dont know who is still active, i guess BigHappy
Accepted
Jpenguin joined sentinel Again also.
And me franky and alot of other people are still active.
Ill add you to town tomorrow and give you a tour.

Application
IGN: Thomas_Nydan
Time zone: PST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): DK/SMITH
How long have you been on HC?: since sometime near chritsmas 2012
Why do you want to join?: Because i was LO originally and im baaaack
Will you help with town projects?: I plan to put most of my time into pvp and improving the town morso in pvp but i can definantly help wit the town.
What towns have you been in?: Rapture
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Because everyone was removed from regions and no one can get their stuff except the mayor
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have teamspeak and i can talk and litsen
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: ya know just your average nerd i play computer i do my homework and i like to make fun of stupid people
Referrals: No one.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: Thomas_Nydan
Time zone: PST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): DK/SMITH
How long have you been on HC?: since sometime near chritsmas 2012
Why do you want to join?: Because i was LO originally and im baaaack
Will you help with town projects?: I plan to put most of my time into pvp and improving the town morso in pvp but i can definantly help wit the town.
What towns have you been in?: Rapture
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Because everyone was removed from regions and no one can get their stuff except the mayor
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have teamspeak and i can talk and litsen
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: ya know just your average nerd i play computer i do my homework and i like to make fun of stupid people
Referrals: No one.
Denied you forgot to put Sentinel on your previous towns btw.

IGN: firebird1204
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Berserker and crafter
How long have you been on HC?: about 5 months
Why do you want to join?: I want to become stronger and get to be friends with people
Will you help with town projects?: Yes if I am on
What can you give to us, as a community?: A good pvper and will have your back
What towns have you been in?: NARNIA
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: honestly, no one would come on and we kept getting raided
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do not have a teamspeak but I will get one
Tell us about yourself: I play a lot of sports.
Referrals:ruger392

Last edited:

Ruger392

Obsidian
Why do you want to join?: I want to become stronger and get to be friends with people
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: honestly, no one would come on and we kept getting raided
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do not have a teamspeak but I will get one
Referrals:
Hope he gets accepted

zsauer

Stone
IGN: zsauer
Time zone: Mt
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster, User of Magic/ Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 7-9 months
Why do you want to join?: I used to be in the old town last reset, Rapture, but ive returned to seek glory from old mates.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes I will do my best to supply and help to my abilities
What can you give to us, as a community?: A good reputation, And a pretty fun time :)
What towns have you been in?: Rapture, Old map before reset.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Map Reset.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, and yes. I have a mic and TeamSpeak 3
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Of course
Tell us about yourself: I am zach, a fun wild guy :3 im trustworthy and loyal. My main goal is to be the most known player in a server.
Referrals: ruger392

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: zsauer
Time zone: Mt
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster, User of Magic/ Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 7-9 months
Why do you want to join?: I used to be in the old town last reset, Rapture, but ive returned to seek glory from old mates.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes I will do my best to supply and help to my abilities
What can you give to us, as a community?: A good reputation, And a pretty fun time :)
What towns have you been in?: Rapture, Old map before reset.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Map Reset.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, and yes. I have a mic and TeamSpeak 3
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Of course
Tell us about yourself: I am zach, a fun wild guy :3 im trustworthy and loyal. My main goal is to be the most known player in a server.
Referrals: ruger392
Since you are only a lostsoul I would recommend applying to either Prometheus or Volantis since Sentinel is a pvp based town.

Last edited:

Ruger392

Obsidian
Referrals:ruger392
Accepted!