• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application For MrPlatinum5

1. Minecraft In-game name: MrPlatinum5
  2. Location & Age: Ohio, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have never been banned out of the entire time of playing minecraft.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Newtgat27
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Mr Friend Newtgat27 has introduced me to the server I would like to join him.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I have voted for the server.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):I have not But I will when I am done with this application.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes I agree
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCm11
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: I am a polite person, I have also read all your rules and your wiki. I love to interacting and helping people when I can. I enjoy building and plan on joining a town as soon as I can.
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have never been banned out of the entire time of playing minecraft.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Mr Friend Newtgat27 has introduced me to the server I would like to join him.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I have voted for the server.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):I have not But I will when I am done with this application.
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: I am a polite person, I have also read all your rules and your wiki. I love to interacting and helping people when I can. I enjoy building and plan on joining a town as soon as I can.

Reviewing

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Ok so what is your REAL date of birth?

I am really 16 years old and my date of birth is 6/30/1997. In my profile it says i'm 21, that was an accident and I apologize for it.