• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Sentinel

Docxm7

Glowing Redstone
Application
IGN: Docxm7
Time zone: UTC -10
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Necro/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 1year
Why do you want to join?: to rejoin LO!
Will you help with town projects?: Yes as I can
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm a willing citizen and a good pvper
What towns have you been in?: Port Royal
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:Left Because people just camped the town
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm from a little island in the pacific, so our time difference might be huge.
Referrals:

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Docxm7
Time zone: UTC -10
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Necro/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 1year
Why do you want to join?: to rejoin LO!
Will you help with town projects?: Yes as I can
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm a willing citizen and a good pvper
What towns have you been in?: Port Royal
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:Left Because people just camped the town
Tell us about yourself: I'm from a little island in the pacific, so our time difference might be huge.
Referrals:
Indeed, accepted. Just wondering - why apply to Genesis as well? You must retract your application to there if you want to come to Sentinel!

Beastmannn

Soulsand
Indeed, accepted. Just wondering - why apply to Genesis as well? You must retract your application to there if you want to come to Sentinel!
He just left PR yesterday, joined genesis now applying to sentinel. Definitely a hopper.

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: OliverDollar
Time zone: BST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Lost Soul (Going into one of the healer classes) / Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Nearly 2 years
Why do you want to join?: Was a part of LO last map, want to be involved again.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course
What can you give to us, as a community?: I like to raid/pvp and also build, so hopefully I'll be able to help in several ways throughout the community.
What towns have you been in?: None this map, Verstad last map.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, Both.
Tell us about yourself: I like to enjoy gaming with other people, I don't take anything too seriously whilst still trying to dominate! I think most people in this town know me already... :)
Referrals: @kevinlive @leftovers5 @Leo2596

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
IGN: OliverDollar
Time zone: BST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Lost Soul (Going into one of the healer classes) / Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Nearly 2 years
Why do you want to join?: Was a part of LO last map, want to be involved again.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course
What can you give to us, as a community?: I like to raid/pvp and also build, so hopefully I'll be able to help in several ways throughout the community.
What towns have you been in?: None this map, Verstad last map.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, Both.
Tell us about yourself: I like to enjoy gaming with other people, I don't take anything too seriously whilst still trying to dominate! I think most people in this town know me already... :)
Referrals: @kevinlive @leftovers5 @Leo2596
Yes, your life is mine now.
I'll go ahead and accept this fine fellow, guide him to our base of operations, and give him chat passwords(@leftovers5 @MichaelRL you'll have to add him to regions later :3)

10apes

Gold
IGN: 10apes
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Im Slacking a bit
How long have you been on HC?: A year and a half
Why do you want to join?: To play Herocraft and rejoin the new kingdom.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A good worker and creative mind.
What towns have you been in?: Oblivion (Dragongrade) Verstad (last map)
Tell us about yourself: I love to work as a group and participate in projects. I helped reconstruct Verstad in the last map though the map ended. I like to help the community and give donations to the poor. I believe some people in the community knows me because I was manager for Verstad on the last map. If you need me to apply for Prometheus first because of the recruiting procedure that is fine.
Referrals: @leftovers5 @kevinlive

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
He just left PR yesterday, joined genesis now applying to sentinel. Definitely a hopper.
To be fair he was in my town last map.

IGN: 10apes
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Im Slacking a bit
How long have you been on HC?: A year and a half
Why do you want to join?: To play Herocraft and rejoin the new kingdom.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A good worker and creative mind.
What towns have you been in?: Oblivion (Dragongrade) Verstad (last map)
Tell us about yourself: I love to work as a group and participate in projects. I helped reconstruct Verstad in the last map though the map ended. I like to help the community and give donations to the poor. I believe some people in the community knows me because I was manager for Verstad on the last map. If you need me to apply for Prometheus first because of the recruiting procedure that is fine.
Referrals: @leftovers5 @kevinlive
Of course you're accepted.

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
I should make this official

IGN: clwusmc
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Disciple/Purposefully staying crafter for now so I can warp....
How long have you been on HC?: Over a year
Why do you want to join?: Leftovers5 is here and I don't know where EzMac2099 is. They are like the only 2 people I actually like although not sure why exactly:p
Will you help with town projects?: Time permitting, which sometimes is hard in my life.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Everything. Fame. I am pretty awesome.
What towns have you been in?: Verstad (last map)
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Moved to Haven
Tell us about yourself: I was once, shortly, Verstad's SiC and remained a manager despite a busy life, thanks left. I give as much as I have available to give, even if it doesn't seem like much sometimes. I am just really busy with many projects going on, always, in my life. Some for herocraft. I like to PvP as much as I can, and sometimes I suck, but I try REALLY hard. I am a team player and a leader.
Referrals: @leftovers5

TheManiac23

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
IGN: TheManiac23
Time zone: GMT +1
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Runeblade/Engineer
How long have you been on HC?: 2 Years
Why do you want to join?: Playing with other ppl is more fun and together we are stronger.
Will you help with town projects?: as much as i can.
What can you give to us, as a community?: My Blade, My Life and My Soul
What towns have you been in?: Dihara (2 wipes ago, dont know the name)
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Didnt leave. The town mayor and most of the member quit the game
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have TS but english is not my native language.
Tell us about yourself: Dont really know what i should say about me.
Referrals: None

Trompeten

TNT
Application
IGN: Trompeten
Time zone: CET/GMT +1
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Lost Soul (striving to become a Wizard or Pyromancer)/Runesmith
How long have you been on HC?: Since August 1st, 2011
Why do you want to join?: One of my friends, user222, was approached by leftovers5. After talking it over, we (which is user222, TheManiac23 and me) decided to accept the offer and join the kingdom for the protection and wealth it offers, but also to contibute to said protection and wealth.
Will you help with town projects?: Whenever I can spare time and materials, but that should be given.
What can you give to us, as a community?: As I've been playing the caster path ever since joining, I consider myself to be somewhat competent with that class. I'm also fairly skilled with redstone and traps. A dry humor.
What towns have you been in?: Dihara (DG)
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: The town fell apart by itself after our mayor and several other members quit the game due to RL issues.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Mhm.
Tell us about yourself: Insomniac and computer science student. Expect me to be online during the night rather than day.
Referrals: @leftovers5, indirectly

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: TheManiac23
Time zone: GMT +1
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Runeblade/Engineer
How long have you been on HC?: 2 Years
Why do you want to join?: Playing with other ppl is more fun and together we are stronger.
Will you help with town projects?: as much as i can.
What can you give to us, as a community?: My Blade, My Life and My Soul
What towns have you been in?: Dihara (2 wipes ago, dont know the name)
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Didnt leave. The town mayor and most of the member quit the game
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have TS but english is not my native language.
Tell us about yourself: Dont really know what i should say about me.
Referrals: None
Application
IGN: Trompeten
Time zone: CET/GMT +1
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Lost Soul (striving to become a Wizard or Pyromancer)/Runesmith
How long have you been on HC?: Since August 1st, 2011
Why do you want to join?: One of my friends, user222, was approached by leftovers5. After talking it over, we (which is user222, TheManiac23 and me) decided to accept the offer and join the kingdom for the protection and wealth it offers, but also to contibute to said protection and wealth.
Will you help with town projects?: Whenever I can spare time and materials, but that should be given.
What can you give to us, as a community?: As I've been playing the caster path ever since joining, I consider myself to be somewhat competent with that class. I'm also fairly skilled with redstone and traps. A dry humor.
What towns have you been in?: Dihara (DG)
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: The town fell apart by itself after our mayor and several other members quit the game due to RL issues.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Mhm.
Tell us about yourself: Insomniac and computer science student. Expect me to be online during the night rather than day.
Referrals: @leftovers5, indirectly
Accepted. Talk to any managers in /ch sentinel to get set up.

@user222 - apply too!

user222

TNT
Application
IGN: user222
Time zone: UTC/GMT -6 hours/MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Lost Soul/Alchemist
How long have you been on HC?: 1st August 2011
Why do you want to join?: leftover5 contacted me and invited me to join the town. After talking it over with my friends, all of us decided to join
Will you help with town projects?: Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: My fireballs, my potions and my pickaxe
What towns have you been in?: Dihara ( Dragon-something )
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: The mayor quit at some point and the town died after a while because of inactivity
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm currently working in a hotel in Banff, expect me too be a little bit less active when the ski season starts ;) But for now i got plenty of time (i usually work in the afternoon/late evening).

Sorry for the delay, i didn't get to write the app yesterday since I wanted to take a nap ;)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: user222
Time zone: UTC/GMT -6 hours/MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Lost Soul/Alchemist
How long have you been on HC?: 1st August 2011
Why do you want to join?: leftover5 contacted me and invited me to join the town. After talking it over with my friends, all of us decided to join
Will you help with town projects?: Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: My fireballs, my potions and my pickaxe
What towns have you been in?: Dihara ( Dragon-something )
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: The mayor quit at some point and the town died after a while because of inactivity
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm currently working in a hotel in Banff, expect me too be a little bit less active when the ski season starts ;) But for now i got plenty of time (i usually work in the afternoon/late evening).

Sorry for the delay, i didn't get to write the app yesterday since I wanted to take a nap ;)
Accepted. See any managers in game to get set up.