• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Sentinel

s0undwav3

Wood
IGN:s0undwav3
Age: 16 years old (trying not to give 3 word answers like you asked but that was straight forward)
Time zone: eastern standard time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Plan on runeblade and farmer
How long have you been on HC?: I have broken my 25 day mark today
Why do you want to join?: because I was apart of rapture and I enjoyed the group I played with and I liked raptures style.
Will you help with town projects?: I started rebuilding the maze of a cow pen in rapture by my self so yes I will help with projects
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am a hard worker and I enjoy the community and try to simply help out any way I can.
What towns have you been in?: Rapture born and raised, in the cow pens is where I spent most of my days, chillaxn and maxing acting all cool killing some cows outside of the pool.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have both and I am willing to use both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I understand and agree to all town rules
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy RPGs, I enjoy minecraft, I enjoy community's so this server is perfect for me. I have the rpg and minecraft now I am looking for a community. I enjoy people and I dont get mad over pvp unless I see someone camping noobs.
Referrals: wailngrl and another leader of rapture but I cannot recall his name.

Here's my app. I hope it's good! :)
=============================

Application:

IGN: Brandon123658
Time zone: Central Standard Time (CST)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I am planning on being bloodmage, beguiler, or necromancer (probably picking bloodmage) and alchemist, smith, engineer, or farmer.
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on Herocraft for almost a year; forgot if I joined in January, December, or November.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join for a few reasons. One reason is because I need a town/kingdom because of the new map wipe, as do many other people. Another reason is because I like the rules of the kingdom; they seem very fair. I also would like to join because I want to meet new people, and the kingdom looks like it will prosper well.
Will you help with town projects?: I can do my best to help.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can be a nice, helpful person and decent support (if I'm bloodmage, I'll probably be support in fights)
What towns have you been in?: Rapture
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: The town was griefed by two members, who were new. We had recently accepted them and a couple/few days later, they griefed everything. Due to the server's rule, we could not get items reimbursed. So, I left the server for a couple months, therefore leaving the town.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Sadly, I do not have Teamspeak and cannot get it (strict mom...sorry).
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I understand and agree to the rules.
Tell us about yourself: I am kind (unless someone does something that makes me mad) and helpful. I am pretty mature for my age, so don't let it fool you. I often play as mages, healers, or rogues; for example, the only classes I play are beguiler, necromancer, bloodmage, ninja, and bard. I can play pretty well as support, but if you expect me to do most of the damage, I might let you down. This is because I can never tell if I will get a lag spike (despite my Optifine) or if I will not think and make a dumb move.
Referrals: Jacobpanther (think that's how his name is spelled)

Last edited:

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Here's my app. I hope it's good! :)
=============================

Application:

IGN: Brandon123658
Time zone: Central Standard Time (CST)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I am planning on being bloodmage, beguiler, or necromancer (probably picking bloodmage) and alchemist, smith, engineer, or farmer.
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on Herocraft for almost a year; forgot if I joined in January, December, or November.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join for a few reasons. One reason is because I need a town/kingdom because of the new map wipe, as do many other people. Another reason is because I like the rules of the kingdom; they seem very fair. I also would like to join because I want to meet new people, and the kingdom looks like it will prosper well.
Will you help with town projects?: I can do my best to help.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can be a nice, helpful person and decent support (if I'm bloodmage, I'll probably be support in fights)
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: The town was griefed by two members, who were new. We had recently accepted them and a couple/few days later, they griefed everything. Due to the server's rule, we could not get items reimbursed. So, I left the server for a couple months, therefore leaving the town.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Sadly, I do not have Teamspeak and cannot get it (strict mom...sorry).
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I understand and agree to the rules.
Tell us about yourself: I am kind (unless someone does something that makes me mad) and helpful. I am pretty mature for my age, so don't let it fool you. I often play as mages, healers, or rogues; for example, the only classes I play are beguiler, necromancer, bloodmage, ninja, and bard. I can play pretty well as support, but if you expect me to do most of the damage, I might let you down. This is because I can never tell if I will get a lag spike (despite my Optifine) or if I will not think and make a dumb move.
Referrals: Jacobpanther (think that's how his name is spelled)
Accepted. @Jacobpanther

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:s0undwav3
Age: 16 years old (trying not to give 3 word answers like you asked but that was straight forward)
Time zone: eastern standard time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Plan on runeblade and farmer
How long have you been on HC?: I have broken my 25 day mark today
Why do you want to join?: because I was apart of rapture and I enjoyed the group I played with and I liked raptures style.
Will you help with town projects?: I started rebuilding the maze of a cow pen in rapture by my self so yes I will help with projects
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am a hard worker and I enjoy the community and try to simply help out any way I can.
What towns have you been in?: Rapture born and raised, in the cow pens is where I spent most of my days, chillaxn and maxing acting all cool killing some cows outside of the pool.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have both and I am willing to use both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I understand and agree to all town rules
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy RPGs, I enjoy minecraft, I enjoy community's so this server is perfect for me. I have the rpg and minecraft now I am looking for a community. I enjoy people and I dont get mad over pvp unless I see someone camping noobs.
Referrals: wailngrl and another leader of rapture but I cannot recall his name.
Accepted.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Kev's Application

IGN: kevinlive
Time zone: GTM +2 Norway

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Lost Soul/Crafter

How long have you been on HC?: Since 10th of Juli, 2011

Why do you want to join?:
I want to join Sentinel because it contains my fellow viking brethren,
most of the other LO members seems to have jumped on the AD train.

Will you help with town projects?:
I can help with town projects, and I will.

What can you give to us, as a community?:
I can give you some of the workforce you need,
aswell as a sword in combat.

I'm probably just as talkative in chat as before.

What towns have you been in?:
None this map, Verstad and Oasis last map.

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:
Yes. I can do both.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes

Tell us about yourself:
I'm an not-so stereotypical metalhead(viking) gamer, with interests within ICT, gaming, music and friends.

Referrals:
@leftovers5 @OliverDollar @Leo2596 @Carlover1234 @Rumblestikk
@Everyone else I'm forgetting

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Kev's Application

Yes. I can do both.

Tell us about yourself:
I'm an not-so stereotypical metalhead(viking) gamer, with interests within ICT, gaming, music and friends.

Referrals:
What up sonnnnnn

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Kev's Application

Yes. I can do both.

Tell us about yourself:

Referrals:
Who are you again..?

Accepted :)

Merikku

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Merikku
Time zone: EST

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): None yet.

How long have you been on HC?: ... pfft since Orion.. 2 years now?

Why do you want to join?: All mah friends are here ;_;

Will you help with town projects?: You know it.

What can you give to us, as a community?: Experience, Good PvP skills (when I can warm up to a class lol) I take instruction well, I am a good builder, and I have no life!

What towns have you been in?: Orion, Oblivion, Oblivion..errr... not sure what else.

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Can't remember the names of the other towns I left, but it was mostly for inactivity.

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes and yes.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: MAYBE... (yes)

Tell us about yourself: I AM THE BEST OF THE BEST! A MANLY MAN IF YOU WILL! I can cut oaks with a single swing of an axe! and..... Ok I'm a 25 year old father of one living in Florida. I am also a musician. (Drums) Not much else to me :3

Referrals: Kevinlive

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Merikku
Time zone: EST

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): None yet.

How long have you been on HC?: ... pfft since Orion.. 2 years now?

Why do you want to join?: All mah friends are here ;_;

Will you help with town projects?: You know it.

What can you give to us, as a community?: Experience, Good PvP skills (when I can warm up to a class lol) I take instruction well, I am a good builder, and I have no life!

What towns have you been in?: Orion, Oblivion, Oblivion..errr... not sure what else.

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Can't remember the names of the other towns I left, but it was mostly for inactivity.

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes and yes.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: MAYBE... (yes)

Tell us about yourself: I AM THE BEST OF THE BEST! A MANLY MAN IF YOU WILL! I can cut oaks with a single swing of an axe! and..... Ok I'm a 25 year old father of one living in Florida. I am also a musician. (Drums) Not much else to me :3

Referrals: Kevinlive
I'll jump the gun and accept this guy, he's been with us in both of LO's earlier map periods(Obl, Ver).
@leftovers5 Usually takes his time when I need him anyway~

Arlong925

Wood
IGN: Arlong925
Time zone: Eastern Time (EST)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I am planning to be a Bloodmage or Beguiler or even Dragoon, and going to be a miner, farmer, or enchanter.
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on it for right around a year as of December.
Why do you want to join?: Well I am in need of a new town due to the map wipe, I also have a feeling that
the twn will prosper quite well and am wanting to meet new people.
Will you help with town projects?: I am willing to do what I can, I can of course gather raw materials when needed, and fight for it.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left them due to two members that had recently been accepted and within a few days they had griefed everything and left the town with nothing. Since we could do nothing due to server rules, me and my friend Brandon123658 left for several monthes.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes I have it, I can do both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I under and agree to all the rules.
Tell us about yourself: I am a nice guy and can be quite helpful. I can of course be quite funny to liven the mood. I have always enjoyed RPG games such as this and usually I would go with a mage class for distance, but since I have recently gotten a new computer I am planning to go back into melee types since I truly don't lag anymore, so depending on what I choose I can fight on the front lines or as support.
Referrals: Brandon123658

Last edited:

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Arlong925
Time zone: Eastern Time (EST)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I am planning to be a Bloodmage or Beguiler or even Dragoon, and going to be a miner, farmer, or enchanter.
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on it for right around a year as of December.
Why do you want to join?: Well I am in need of a new town due to the map wipe, I also have a feeling that
the twn will prosper quite well and am wanting to meet new people.
Will you help with town projects?: I am willing to do what I can, I can of course gather raw materials when needed, and fight for it.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left them due to two members that had recently been accepted and within a few days they had griefed everything and left the town with nothing. Since we could do nothing due to server rules, me and my friend Brandon123658 left for several monthes.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes I have it, I can do both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I under and agree to all the rules.
Tell us about yourself: I am a nice guy and can be quite helpful. I can of course be quite funny to liven the mood. I have always enjoyed RPG games such as this and usually I would go with a mage class for distance, but since I have recently gotten a new computer I am planning to go back into melee types since I truly don't lag anymore, so depending on what I choose I can fight on the front lines or as support.
Referrals: Brandon123658
Accepted. See any managers in game to get set up. Check "/ch who sen" and just message anyone in there.