• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Sentinel

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
sentbanner1-png.8175

--Leadership--

Armies of Aetharius
Sentinel Lord: Michaelrl
Nobles of Sentinel:
Leo2596
Bighappy227

--Kingdom Leadership--

Aetherius King Eldrylars
Aetherius Queen Witchonarampage

Trade Capital of Volantis
Volantis Lord: Jonsoon
Nobles of Volantis:
Aryios
hilltim1

Defender of Aetherius
Hyperion Lord: northeaster345
Nobles of Hyperion:
Oudaiesty
TrueCorruptor

Academy of Aetherius
Lady of Prometheus: wailingrl
Nobles of Prometheus:
LinkEiyu
Dreadniah
DuskWolfMC

--Rules--

1. Do not kill any town mates or citizens of Volantis, Prometheus Hyperion.
This rule should be fairly self explanatory. Other individuals possessing a Permit of the Aetherius Dominion are protected by this rule as well.

Current protectorates: None

2. Follow all server rules.

Again, self explanatory.

3. Do not build or mine within 125 blocks of town, or within the dominion lands without approval from township Nobles.

4. Respect your fellow town mates.

This includes going into people's houses or looking through people's chests without permission from the owner. Punishment for breaking this rule may involve a small fine, and can go up to and including banishment from the dominion. Don't be nosey and be polite to your town mates!

5. Defend the town.

If the town is being raided, do anything you can to protect the town and its citizens, report to leadership any security flaws you see so they can be addressed promptly.

6. Help out around town.

There is a lot of work to be done around each township and we need all of you to do your part.

7. Pay your taxes.

Taxes are 100c a month and are collected the first Friday of each month. Feel free to pay for multiple months at once. Failure to pay within two weeks will result in expulsion from the dominion, and your house/storage absorbed into town resources.

8. Keep the town pretty.

When you receive your town plot, you are free to do with it as you please. All we ask is that you please make an effort to keep your building good looking. Cobble stone cubes, as an example, aren't pretty. Don’t modify township construction without management approval.

--Current Projects--

If you want to work on a project but are unsure of what to do contact myself or a project leader (if one is assigned). If a leader isn't assigned and you feel you have what it takes, please let me or one of the council members know.

--Citizens--

Town Farmer(s) - Spawncrazymonkey

Town Blacksmith(s) - Carbash420

Town Alchemist(s) - MichaelRL, Mcevoak0252

Town Craftsmen - amov1ngtarget

Town Enchanter(s) - Bighappy227, Leo2596

Town Runesmith(s) -

Town Merchant(s) - Rumblestikk

Town Scavenger(s) - amov1ngtarget

Town Miner(s) - Shamanki

Last edited:

macura

Diamond
OBLIVION!!!!!!!! SOMEONE CALL FARROES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also u have to make it the same.

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Good god guys keep it one name and stick with it will ya!

Carlover1234

Obsidian
I hope it's okay that I apply ! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
IGN: Carlover1234
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I've been on Herocraft since Sept. 26,2011
Why do you want to join?: After browsing the list of towns in planning I decided that it would be a wise move to join this kingdom. I like the rules of this kingdom and with organization like this, I'm sure you'll succeed. I also wanted to join a new group of people since most of the Mineris people are split up.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course! I would love to contribute! It's always good to help out! :)
What can you give to us, as a community?:
I can lend my knowledge and wisdom to the younger players of HC. I can also help defend this town and help suggest new ideas. I can also help the new players! :)
What towns have you been in?:
North Reach (Zeal)
Horizion (Zeal)
Pan. (DG)
Mineris (Bastian)
And I was in a few others for a very short time in Bastian.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
I left NR because it was dying. I left Mineris because it was falling apart and dying but I soon returned to help bring it back.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I don't have teamspeak but I do have a Skype if that helps.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:
Of course. They are all great rules! :)
Tell us about yourself:
Well I'm excited for this new map considering the last map wipe was a year ago. I support and I am apart of the LGBT. So please respect my sexuality(gay).
Referrals:

--------------------------------------------

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I hope it's okay that I apply ! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
IGN: Carlover1234
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I've been on Herocraft since Sept. 26,2011
Why do you want to join?: After browsing the list of towns in planning I decided that it would be a wise move to join this kingdom. I like the rules of this kingdom and with organization like this, I'm sure you'll succeed. I also wanted to join a new group of people since most of the Mineris people are split up.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course! I would love to contribute! It's always good to help out! :)
What can you give to us, as a community?:
I can lend my knowledge and wisdom to the younger players of HC. I can also help defend this town and help suggest new ideas. I can also help the new players! :)
What towns have you been in?:
North Reach (Zeal)
Horizion (Zeal)
Pan. (DG)
Mineris (Bastian)
And I was in a few others for a very short time in Bastian.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
I left NR because it was dying. I left Mineris because it was falling apart and dying but I soon returned to help bring it back.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I don't have teamspeak but I do have a Skype if that helps.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:
Of course. They are all great rules! :)
Tell us about yourself:
Well I'm excited for this new map considering the last map wipe was a year ago. I support and I am apart of the LGBT. So please respect my sexuality(gay).
Referrals:

--------------------------------------------
You're accepted, however you might want to consider one of the less warmongering towns. I believe Sentinel and Hyperion are designed to be PvP based. Based on your past, I do think you might prefer a town with less of a focus on PvP, like Prometheus. @wailingrl

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
You're accepted, however you might want to consider one of the less warmongering towns. I believe Sentinel and Hyperion are designed to be PvP based. Based on your past, I do think you might prefer a town with less of a focus on PvP, like Prometheus. @wailingrl

It could be a temporary setup. He's been posting on the Prometheus thread, but I closed recruitment yesterday, and the app is just a formality to get into AD.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: themeoff
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): N/a yet
How long have you been on HC?: 1year
Why do you want to join?: to rejoin old LO
Will you help with town projects?: Yes as I can
What can you give to us, as a community?: A good pvper and fun person
What towns have you been in?: Solitude(Dragongrade) Verstad(last map),Paragon(last map),Land of the River(last map)
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: to help other LO towns ends of map
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: themeoff
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): N/a yet
How long have you been on HC?: 1year
Why do you want to join?: to rejoin old LO
Will you help with town projects?: Yes as I can
What can you give to us, as a community?: A good pvper and fun person
What towns have you been in?: Solitude(Dragongrade) Verstad(last map),Paragon(last map),Land of the River(last map)
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: to help other LO towns ends of map
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:
Accepted.