• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Sentinel

So I have a recommendation for the town that I feel will add unity and make the under city a more aesthetically pleasing location.

I am going to make a list of jobs in which all members of the town may voluntarily take as an alternative to taxes. The way this works is we construct several "public structures" in the under city which will have a specific product being stored inside. These will all be maintained by the volunteers who take on the job based on the product. This could include enchanted tools, armor, weapons, potions, farming products (food, arrows, leather, wool) and building products (glass, sand, sandstone, etc.)

We also have a merchant that rents a shop in the trade district. The merchant takes extra goods being produced from the town and sells them in the trade district. The merchant donates this profit to the town bank, and the town taxes will be withdrawn from the bank - making those who volunteer for a job tax exempt.

If I get enough interest for this, I will create a job description for each available job and the recommended profession for the job. By having dedicated members for certain goods, we will always be prepared to defend the city or raid another town without fear of having no food, pots, or armor. Also, if you are ever short on glass or various other building materials, they will be located in our under city.

In order to make sure everyone is contributing, the managers of sentinel will keep a check on the progress of each of the town goods stores. If your quota is not met, you will be subject to paying a certain percentage of the taxes owed (based on quota). This will also be peer evaluated, so speak your mind if you feel the system is weaker in some spots rather than others.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: spartanfan17
Time zone: CST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Lost Soul/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 Years
Why do you want to join?: Im in need of a town and some people to play with. Also Some old friends are in this town
Will you help with town projects?: Of Course!
What can you give to us, as a community?: A Good attitude and helpful state of mind
What towns have you been in?: Mineris, Solitude, Oblivion, Konoha, Verstad, Braavos, Panorama, Erebos
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Inactivity
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself: Ive been playing Herocraft since Zeal and I'm looking to get back into it!
Referrals: Leo2596
I want to accept him @MichaelRL

As stated in the previous post, all town members that volunteer for a position will be tax exempt given their monthly quota is met for goods production. Feel free to donate your goods to other positions shops. (Ex. rotten flesh to scavenger building). Feel free to volunteer for more than one position.

We will need to construct 8 public structures in the citizen area for each of the following town positions (excluding merchant).

We will also need to construct a tree farm, and help in the design of a farm area for animal production.

I will keep this post updated on town members, and their positions held in town. Respond to this post if you are interested in volunteering for a position. A description of each position may be found below.

Town Miner(s) - Shamanki

Town Farmer(s) - Spawncrazymonkey

Town Blacksmith(s) - Carbash420

Town Alchemist(s) - MichaelRL, Mcevoak0252

Town Craftsmen - amov1ngtarget

Town Enchanter(s) - Bighappy227, Leo2596

Town Runesmith(s) -

Town Merchant(s) - Rumblestikk

Town Scavenger(s) - amov1ngtarget

Town Fisherman - Thatawesomeguy08

• Town Miner - Provides the raw materials to be used by town enchanters and smiths.
    • Recommended Professions - Mining, Merchant
    • Responsible Goods - Various ores, stone, obsidian, lava buckets, flint, dirt, gravel
  • Town Farmer - Provides the town with food and products made from animals. Will be given a large area in town to raise animals, and will be responsible for harvesting the town garden.
    • Required Profession - Farmer
    • Responsible Goods - Leather, crops, cooked meats, feathers, eggs, dyed wool, fish(more important in 1.7)
  • Town Blacksmith - Responsible for the repair and construction of armor and tools for the town. Works closely with the miner for raw materials, and with the enchanter for final products.
    • Required Profession - Smith
    • Responsible Goods - Un-enchanted tools and armor production, repairs for enchanted tools and armor, deconstruction of unwanted tools/armor
  • Town Alchemist - Responsible for potion production for the town. Works closely with the farmer and scavenger for potion reagents. Also a part time gatherer of regents for potions.
    • Required Profession - Alchemist
    • Responsible Goods - Speed, health, fire resist, night vision potions
  • Town Craftsman - Responsible for gathering of materials used in structures for the town. Works closely with the miner to produce refined stone products (stone brick etc). Will be given a location in town to create a tree farm.
    • Recommended Profession - Any
    • Responsible Goods - Sand, dirt, stone, quartz, glass, stone brick, all types of wood, netherbrick, netherrack, sandstone
  • Town Enchanter - Provides the town with enchanted items
    • Required Profession - Enchanter
    • Responsible Goods - Enchanted tools, armor, and weaponry
  • Town Runesmith - Responsible for various runestone travel methods for the town
    • Required Profession - Runesmith
    • Responsible Goods - Runestones to: spawn, ruins, other AD towns, raid targets
  • Town Merchant - Responsible for the sale of all extraneous town merchandise, and responsible for the rental of the trade district store
    • Required Profession - Merchant (limited to nobles of the town unless otherwise permitted
    • Responsible Goods - Souls deposited into town bank for town taxes
  • Town Scavenger- Responsible for the gather of random items found in the world and mob drops that are used for skill reagents
    • Recommended Professions - None, but great for individuals who are leveling combat
    • Responsible Goods - Bones, string, gunpowder, rotten flesh, spiders eye, ender pearls, mushrooms, flowers

Last edited:

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
As stated in the previous post, all town members that volunteer for a position will be tax exempt given their monthly quota is met for goods production. Feel free to donate your goods to other positions shops. (Ex. rotten flesh to scavenger building). Feel free to volunteer for more than one position.

We will need to construct 8 public structures in the citizen area for each of the following town positions (excluding merchant).

We will also need to construct a tree farm, and help in the design of a farm area for animal production.

I will keep this post updated on town members, and their positions held in town. Respond to this post if you are interested in volunteering for a position. A description of each position may be found below.

Town Miner(s) -
Town Farmer(s) -

Town Blacksmith(s) -

Town Alchemist(s) -

Town Craftsmen -

Town Enchanter(s) - Bighappy227

Town Runesmith(s) -

Town Merchant(s) -

Town Scavenger(s) -

• Town Miner - Provides the raw materials to be used by town enchanters and smiths.
    • Responsible Goods - Various ores, stone, obsidian, lava buckets, flint, dirt, gravel
  • Town Farmer - Provides the town with food and products made from animals. Will be given a large area in town to raise animals, and will be responsible for harvesting the town garden.
    • Responsible Goods - Leather, crops, cooked meats, feathers, eggs, dyed wool, fish(more important in 1.7)
  • Town Blacksmith - Responsible for the repair and construction of armor and tools for the town. Works closely with the miner for raw materials, and with the enchanter for final products.
    • Responsible Goods - Un-enchanted tools and armor production, repairs for enchanted tools and armor
  • Town Alchemist - Responsible for potion production for the town. Works closely with the farmer and scavenger for potion reagents. Also a part time gatherer of regents for potions.
  • Town Craftsman - Responsible for gathering of materials used in structures for the town. Works closely with the miner to produce refined stone products (stone brick etc). Will be given a location in town to create a tree farm.
    • Responsible Goods - Sand, dirt, stone, quartz, glass, stone brick, all types of wood, netherbrick, netherrack, sandstone
  • Town Runesmith - Responsible for various runestone travel methods for the town
  • Town Merchant - Responsible for the sale of all extraneous town merchandise, and responsible for the rental of the trade district store
    • Required Profession - Merchant (limited to nobles of the town unless otherwise permitted
  • Town Scavenger- Responsible for the gather of random items found in the world and mob drops that are used for skill reagents
    • Recommended Professions - None, but great for individuals who are leveling combat
    • Responsible Goods - Bones, string, gunpowder, rotten flesh, spiders eye, ender pearls, mushrooms, flowers
Well Im an enchanter.

Town Miner(s) -
Town Farmer(s) -

Town Blacksmith(s) -

Town Alchemist(s) -

Town Craftsmen -

Town Runesmith(s) -

Town Merchant(s) -

Town Scavenger(s) -

• Responsible Goods - Un-enchanted tools and armor production, repairs for enchanted tools and armor
I'd be happy to be the town alchemist, BUT I'd need a steady supply of glowstone dust to produce the potions you want on a large scale

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Town engineers responsible for making and upkeeping redstone shops by graveyards, proceeds go to tb, (can make decent money) also add to smiths deconstruction work. Also add me to smith. Furthermore we will need runestones made at graveyard shops, merchants should also make some reagent shops there too

Last edited:

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: spartanfan17
Time zone: CST
How long have you been on HC?: 2 Years
Why do you want to join?: Im in need of a town and some people to play with. Also Some old friends are in this town
Will you help with town projects?: Of Course!
What can you give to us, as a community?: A Good attitude and helpful state of mind
What towns have you been in?: Mineris, Solitude, Oblivion, Konoha, Verstad, Braavos, Panorama, Erebos
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Inactivity
Tell us about yourself: Ive been playing Herocraft since Zeal and I'm looking to get back into it!
Referrals: Leo2596
Welcome to sentinel msg Me,Michael, Bighappy, or Rumblestikk in game.

robsen17

Dirt
IGN: robsen17
Time zone: GmT +1
How long have you been on HC?: Since today
Why do you want to join?: Because my friend is in this town. (TheManiac23)
Will you help with town projects?: Yeah.
What can you give to us, as a community?: My creativity to make the town beautyfull.
What towns have you been in?: -
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: -
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes but my english isnt that good to talkes.
Tell us about yourself: If you want to know something about me ask me ingame.
Referrals: TheManiac23

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: robsen17
Time zone: GmT +1
How long have you been on HC?: Since today
Why do you want to join?: Because my friend is in this town. (TheManiac23)
Will you help with town projects?: Yeah.
What can you give to us, as a community?: My creativity to make the town beautyfull.
What towns have you been in?: -
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: -
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes but my english isnt that good to talkes.
Tell us about yourself: If you want to know something about me ask me ingame.
Referrals: TheManiac23
Any friend of maniac is a friend of mine, Welcome! Get with bighappy, Me or leo for town info.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Application
IGN: Air_Restraint
Time zone: Central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Dragoon/Alchemist
How long have you been on HC?: a little over a year and half. Since the 2nd map I believe.
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking to start playing alot again :) I know alot of people in AD.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course! Anything you might need help with.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I love to PVP and go on raids. I'm also a decent builder
What towns have you been in?: On this map so far I was in Glacial_Reign's old own. I do not remember the name of it. Amunet. Drakenvale.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left Amunet because it was basically I was a loner there. Drakenvale, basically no reason. I just know more people in AD then in Drakenvale. And I get along with the majority of people in AD more too.
Tell us about yourself: I'm 17 and from Oklahoma. I'm a senior in high school and have a job. So there might be some circumstances where I won't be able to play. I'm in some activities also. I've played herocraft since the 2nd map. On and off. I played basically almost all of 3rd map. The class I tend to main and love playing is Dragoon. Just an overall fun class to me. I can tend to be a troll, but please know anything I say when I troll, I don't mean at all. That's all I can think of lol.
Referrals: Macura and Frankydemon

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: Air_Restraint
Time zone: Central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Dragoon/Alchemist
How long have you been on HC?: a little over a year and half. Since the 2nd map I believe.
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking to start playing alot again :) I know alot of people in AD.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course! Anything you might need help with.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I love to PVP and go on raids. I'm also a decent builder
What towns have you been in?: On this map so far I was in Glacial_Reign's old own. I do not remember the name of it. Amunet. Drakenvale.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left Amunet because it was basically I was a loner there. Drakenvale, basically no reason. I just know more people in AD then in Drakenvale. And I get along with the majority of people in AD more too.
Tell us about yourself: I'm 17 and from Oklahoma. I'm a senior in high school and have a job. So there might be some circumstances where I won't be able to play. I'm in some activities also. I've played herocraft since the 2nd map. On and off. I played basically almost all of 3rd map. The class I tend to main and love playing is Dragoon. Just an overall fun class to me. I can tend to be a troll, but please know anything I say when I troll, I don't mean at all. That's all I can think of lol.
Referrals: Macura and Frankydemon
Welcome to Sentinel.

macura

Diamond

Town Miner(s) - Shamanki

Town Farmer(s) - Spawncrazymonkey

Town Blacksmith(s) - Carbash420

Town Alchemist(s) - MichaelRL, Mcevoak0252

Town Craftsmen - amov1ngtarget

Town Runesmith(s) -

Town Merchant(s) - Rumblestikk

Town Scavenger(s) - amov1ngtarget

Town Fisherman - Thatawesomeguy08

• Responsible Goods - Un-enchanted tools and armor production, repairs for enchanted tools and armor, deconstruction of unwanted tools/armor
I want a position, not any positions open that fit my agenda however.

muahahahah