The Disposable Hero
- Jan 7, 2011
- The 7th Circle of Heaven
WELCOME TO HEROCRAFT'S SURVIVAL SERVER WIKI
Herocraft has it's very own server database, containing all the information you are looking for about classes & Professions, Townships & residences, money & trading, and much more, in full detail!
- Herocraft Store (donator tiers and one-time purchases)
Heroes Combat Classes
Your combat class dictates the armor you can wear, items you can use as weapons, and skills available to you.
Classes are broken up into the following themes:
- Warrior Path - Melee classes with a tankier potential.
- Rogue Path - Melee and ranged classes with a focus on misdirect or control.
- Caster Path - Offensive magic users.
- Support Path - Classes with a focus on boosting other party members.
Professions are similar to jobs - what you are able to do in a non-combat setting. Some professions give skills to make specific tasks easier and more productive, such as farming and mining. Some are the only way to make specific items, such as engineers and Enchanters.
- Crafting Recipe Restrictions
Heroes RPG Plugin
- Player info
- Skills use
- Bars: Health/Stam/Mana/Exp
- PvE Exp, Damage, Health
- Crafter/Professions Exp
- Weapon Damage calcs
- Player titles
COMMANDS summary list
- Boosts & the Tip Jar
- Chest shops
- Death Chests
- LWC protections
- Money / Currency
- Petitions for Staff help
The Herocraft Wiki is a community work-in-progress. The Wiki's up-to-datedness depends on the people who have the interest, time and energy to contribute - so welcome!Like to contribute to the Wiki? Read about it here.
Suggestions, questions, error reports and the latest changes? Please post here.