Commands can be prefaced by either "/township" or just "/town". A full set of commands can be found in game, however common/useful ones are listed here.
The following phrases are to be typed after /town. For example, "help" indicates you would type "/town help". Some commands require additional information, for example type "/town info testtown" to see information on testtown.
- /town without any following commands will give you information about the town you are a member of.
- accept - accepts a town invite request
- leave - leaves your town
- info - displays information about a town
- list - lists all towns
- tax - display the tax rate of your town
- who - check the town membership of a player
- tc - enter or leave your town's private chat channel
- bank - allows you to see a town bank contents or deposit coins. Town owners may withdraw coins.
- create - creates a new town. Claims the chunk you are standing in.
- disband - removes your town
- claim - claims a chunk for your town. Must be adjacent to previously-claimed chunks.
- invite - invites a player to your town
- kick - removes a player from a town
- promote - change a player's rank in your town. This may give them additional control over your town, so use wisely.
- set - change a variety of settings for your town
The cost to start a town is 250 coins. You are required to pay taxes for town upkeep, if you do not have the money in the town bank to cover the taxes, the town will be dissolved.