• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

shrimpy77

Glowstone
Me and Zachydude won't be on for a while, broke a piano at our church and we won't be aloud on the computers until we pay the money back to repair it. D:

GraRona

Portal
Me and Zachydude won't be on for a while, broke a piano at our church and we won't be aloud on the computers until we pay the money back to repair it.

Lol best way to go inactive xD anyways I hope you get that piano fixed soon!

zachydude

Wood
3 keys popped out, 1 key is stuck in, the whole front board ripped out. And tuning needs to be done. I guess this means shrimp will actually have to get a job :p, and no computer for a while then. And the damage is minor, considering there isn't really much to be fixed. Strict parents make it into a big deal though =/.

GraRona

Portal
3 keys popped out, 1 key is stuck in, the whole front board ripped out. And tuning needs to be done. I guess this means shrimp will actually have to get a job :p, and no computer for a while then. And the damage is minor, considering there isn't really much to be fixed. Strict parents make it into a big deal though =/.

What did you guys do to the piano to own it that bad?

agentjwall

Godly
Bah, quoting is messed up but here's my friend's app: (why Does it do that?)
KFMNOTICE said:
What is your in game name?: KFMNOTICE
KFMNOTICE said:
Are you over the age of 16? : No, 14

What is your current Hero Path? : Cleric

Are you new to the server? : I've been playing since september

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? : Yes

How did you hear about Lórien ? : I'm friends with Agentjwall

Why do you want to join Lórien? : All for my friends from Alexandria are joining the town

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I'm planning on being a healer and I can help build the town

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Alexandria

May have to depopulate a few forests to finish the town but it will get done, lol.

or we could just make a massive tree farm which would probably be more efficient than chopping down random trees.

GraRona

Portal
May have to depopulate a few forests to finish the town but it will get done, lol.

or we could just make a massive tree farm which would probably be more efficient than chopping down random trees.

Tree farm definitely. I would think that we should ignore super trees because they take WAY too long to cut down. Ideally, birch trees would be good to farm with since they are easy to cut down but our tree won't look good at all with birch logs.

GraRona

Portal
One more thing. Our amount of logs recuired is ~200 stacks (I think) so if everybody just allots a good amount of time to cut ~5 stacks, we should be more than good.

GraRona

Portal
who's going to chop the leaves?

you havta shave the tree b4 you chop it down.

Leaves shouldn't be a problem because they get destroyed with one click of shears. In addition, once I get the skill cauldron I will be able to make leaves at a good rate.

agentjwall

Godly
yah, everyone needs to power-mine until they can use sheers, then a half dozen or so of us should focus on just harvesting wood.

@c12095 we should probably have a town meeting and get our plan-of-attack ironed out so everybody knows what they should be doing...

shrimpy77

Glowstone
What did you guys do to the piano to own it that bad?
Zach headlocked me and pushed me to the ground, I pushed off him realllyyy hard with my feet which propelled me into the piano, which knocked it over and, next thing I know, there are tons of people around me telling me I'm screwed. Pshh, whatever. I'll be on when my parents aren't home <3<3.

GraRona

Portal
Zach headlocked me and pushed me to the ground, I pushed off him realllyyy hard with my feet which propelled me into the piano, which knocked it over and, next thing I know, there are tons of people around me telling me I'm screwed. Pshh, whatever. I'll be on when my parents aren't home <3<3.

Fighting in a church.. tut tut tut