• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Jinder745

Obsidian
Zach headlocked me and pushed me to the ground, I pushed off him realllyyy hard with my feet which propelled me into the piano, which knocked it over and, next thing I know, there are tons of people around me telling me I'm screwed. Pshh, whatever. I'll be on when my parents aren't home <3<3.
Lmfao you guys are crazy

shrimpy77

Glowstone
Tree farm definitely. I would think that we should ignore super trees because they take WAY too long to cut down. Ideally, birch trees would be good to farm with since they are easy to cut down but our tree won't look good at all with birch logs.
Just get a bunch of bonemeal and keep growing trees.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
What is your in game name?: Kwong050
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): 13 :(

What is your current Hero Path? : I dont know yet (Rogue to ranger probably)

Are you new to the server? : nope

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : yes i do

How did you hear about Lórien ? : "Whats New?" button on forums

Why do you want to join Lórien? : i was with Atlantis before and i love play mc with other people.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : labour

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Atlantis FTW!

Edit: Yea baby im back :p

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
I will provide a steady stream of bones. All that mob grinding should give me a good amount. Can someone provide me saplings? Right now Im thinking of chopping down 15 stacks of wood for Lorien