• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

aaronmg13

Banned
What is your in game name?: aaronmg13
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No.

What is your current Hero Path? : Waiting for the reset before i level up, but im going druid.

Are you new to the server? : Yes, but i can pick up things quickly, and i have played minecraft before.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes i have read the rules and i fully understand them.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : I heard about Lórien through friends on the server.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I have friends in Lórien and heard its a good town. Also i would like to pvp with the town.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can help people and heal in pvp too.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : In other servers, but not in this one. In other servers towns, i did not create any problems, and was helpful when people needed me.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Well everyone, one more day until the map wipe. I hope to see new faces (names) in our temp TS channel so we can get some more information out to some of the players that have yet to join our channel to talk. If you don't want to get in TS then pop me a forum PM asking for information. I am more than willing to pass it along, you just need to ask.

Jinder745

Obsidian
What is your in game name?: aaronmg13
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No.

What is your current Hero Path? : Waiting for the reset before i level up, but im going druid.

Are you new to the server? : Yes, but i can pick up things quickly, and i have played minecraft before.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes i have read the rules and i fully understand them.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : I heard about Lórien through friends on the server.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I have friends in Lórien and heard its a good town. Also i would like to pvp with the town.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can help people and heal in pvp too.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : In other servers, but not in this one. In other servers towns, i did not create any problems, and was helpful when people needed me.
I told him bout it and hes with me and shrimp :D

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Can anyone tell me why i cant connect to the Herocraft TS? and yes i know the password

shrimpy77

Glowstone
BAH! IRL stuff came up on friday that I can't miss. I'll get home late that night but will hop on ASAP...

What unfortunate timing...
Well, some pianos just don't like my guts, I prolly won't be on tomorrow either.

The minister at my church thought some thugs broke in and destroyed the piano, they might install video cameras now ^.^.