• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

c12095

Holy Shit!
Ok when I get home I got a lot of people to add to the roster. The thread pages are flying by I forget to read them all.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Just a reminder, we need large amounts of dark logs, smooth stone, and leaves. So save that cobblestone, chop some trees, and if you can use shears then get us some leaf blocks! Krypto started digging the undercity out last night so we can begin the building process soon, we just need materials!

agentjwall

Godly
Just a reminder, we need large amounts of dark logs, smooth stone, and leaves. So save that cobblestone, chop some trees, and if you can use shears then get us some leaf blocks! Krypto started digging the undercity out last night so we can begin the building process soon, we just need materials!

For all of those working on the pit, place all the cobby you find in the chests at the top of the ladder. I'll be expanding the storage soon but it should be sufficient for now. And we need a spec'd Smith ASAP so we don't need to waste a truckload of iron (and diamond) picks...

Graink

Portal
For all of those working on the pit, place all the cobby you find in the chests at the top of the ladder. I'll be expanding the storage soon but it should be sufficient for now. And we need a spec'd Smith ASAP so we don't need to waste a truckload of iron picks...

And Diamond picks, those things can be run down pretty fast even though they`re diamond. And it sucks to have to pitch them out :(

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Oh so kfm was stealing after all. He was hanging out in my room a lot eyeballing my chests. Nothing went missing but he did have me worried.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

He was not the only one! Lol, I then was raped by a few raiders and logged for the night, so I did not finish what I was working on.

KingBob1

Stone
What is your in game name?: KingBob1
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No I am 15

What is your current Hero Path? : A Caster

Are you new to the server? : No i play over a year now, but i have not played for 2 - 3 months

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand the clearly

How did you hear about Lórien ? : My friend Mike0o00 joined it and now i would like to join to.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : Cuz i think this is an great clan!

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I will help with everything.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Yes, Solis and Incursion

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Hmmm depends on what you like. If you aren't much of a fighter then cleric is for you. You don't usually go in combat. You just support the group. With disciple you have to get up close and fight

joey

Wood
What is your in game name?:prophecylike

Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):I am 16

What is your current Hero Path? :rogue

Are you new to the server? :yes but not new to the type of the server been on servers with this addon before

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :yes

How did you hear about Lórien ? :eek:n these forums

Why do you want to join Lórien? :I want to join because I want a place where I know I won't be stolen from and that has an active base on ts3

What can you contribute to Lórien? :Donations, help when people are being ganked in pvp and give materials to people when they need them

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :N/A

c12095

Holy Shit!
my ign is : uglyjoe007 i am a friend of mike0o00 can i join
Mike0o00(mike): my class is caster
Mike0o00(mike): and path crafter

Such a good application, I see you took so much time not only making this, but also talking the time to read our rules, and find out we have an application format. Try again.