• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Wow Neotetro, you hurt my fealings, why would you join the Treepers. Cya around Neo.

P.S. The worse part these are not even the original. Makes me want to throw babies at them.

EDIT: Oh I see Hanpeter and Solopanda, why the balls are you guys not the leader. QQ
Yeah I agree they're not the original but that's because a majority of the original got banned. c12095 is the leader because he's probably the best legitimate pvper on the server. We do know that we're nowhere near as good as the original tc (I sorta-kinda allied with them at AirBuses a looooong time ago), but we're still trying to carry out the clans rep.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah I agree they're not the original but that's because a majority of the original got banned. c12095 is the leader because he's probably the best legitimate pvper on the server. We do know that we're nowhere near as good as the original tc (I sorta-kinda allied with them at AirBuses a looooong time ago), but we're still trying to carry out the clans rep.

@melnick13 is an original an not banned. Just saying.

Zihara

Obsidian
The Council
Myself, @c12095 , @kyza (HollowSith) , @Hanpeter77 , @Baconhat (ShizzDawgg) , @Graink , @agentjwall , @heylookitskyle , @ShadoWall555 , @WeeWoo1337 , @Neotetro , @Granola
Listen to what they have to say. They are directly below myself and c12. Listen to them is they tell you to do/not do something. If there are issues between town members, you can go to them for help. If it can't be resolved at that level of command, it will be brought before myself/c12/the council depending on the severity of the issue. If you are at a loss on what to do within town, they'll be more than happy to direct you to a job or two. For example: Don't know if you are allowed to dig/build/expand there? Ask a council member. We're always eager to hear comments/suggestion/problems, so feel free to pm any of us in-game or on the forums :)

truelinko

Soulsand
What is your in game name?: Truelinko
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Nope, im 13

What is your current Hero Path? : Caster, soon enough wizard

Are you new to the server? : Nope

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : i have read the rules

How did you hear about Lórien ? : everyone of my friends

Why do you want to join Lórien? : Cause im a Tree Creeper, and this is famed among them

What can you contribute to Lórien? : Good Mood and IMO pvp

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Incursion, part of ARC kingdom

MajorasMask

Ungodly
The Council
Myself, @c12095 , @kyza (HollowSith) , @Hanpeter77 , @Baconhat (ShizzDawgg) , @Graink , @agentjwall , @heylookitskyle , @ShadoWall555 , @WeeWoo1337 , @Neotetro
Listen to what they have to say. They are directly below myself and c12. Listen to them is they tell you to do/not do something. If there are issues between town members, you can go to them for help. If it can't be resolved at that level of command, it will be brought before myself/c12/the council depending on the severity of the issue. If you are at a loss on what to do within town, they'll be more than happy to direct you to a job or two. For example: Don't know if you are allowed to dig/build/expand there? Ask a council member. We're always eager to hear comments/suggestion/problems, so feel free to pm any of us in-game or on the forums :)

Ca-ca-can i-i-i-I be a mmmmmmmember of the c-c-c-c-council p-p-p-please?

Or atleast one of the following:

- Lorien Architect
- Lorien Madman
- Lorien Hobo
- Lorien Master PvPer
- Lorien Master Stalker/Creep
- Lorien Master ''Wtf is he doing''.

^ I request one of those as a respected, universal position.

MrChicken

Wood
Hello i want to join your town Lorien you might know my friend ShadoWall555. I also now have TeamSpeak too.What is your in game name?:MrSandPaperNips
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes i am 17

What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior/ Crafter

Are you new to the server? : No ive been on since last July

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Please inform me whos are allies too?

How did you hear about Lórien ? : ShadoWall 555

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to join a community thats fun and enjoys living together like me. Help each other too.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : Money, hardworker, and Easy going

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Talos

What is your in game name?: phantomboy86
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yep, 17

What is your current Hero Path? : Healer

Are you new to the server? : Yes

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Sure do.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Looking into the town thread, of course!

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I find that in most servers, Evil towns do not have enough healers. I find most of them become much more formidable when they do ;D

What can you contribute to Lórien? : Healer services, pretty decent builder, quick learner, and even demeanor for when things inevitably get messy with words.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Nope, too new.

GraRona

Portal
The Council
Myself, @c12095 , @kyza (HollowSith) , @Hanpeter77 , @Baconhat (ShizzDawgg) , @Graink , @agentjwall , @heylookitskyle , @ShadoWall555 , @WeeWoo1337 , @Neotetro

Is there anyway I can join the council, or is this all set in stone?

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your in game name?: jbird112233
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): no. I am not.

What is your current Hero Path? : warrior lvl 25. I'm going to be specing into dragoon

Are you new to the server? : no. I have been with this server for about 5 or 6 months.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes of course.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : I was looking at the availble towns and I saw you guys.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to be in a town that can actully pvp well. I know that this town is made of the best pvp players on this server. also I have always wanted to join and evil town. BTW it looks sick (from the video)

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can help go on pvp raids. also I can collect minerals and do chores.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : No

GraRona

Portal

What is your current Hero Path? : warrior lvl 25. I'm going to be specing into dragoon

Are you new to the server? : no. I have been with this server for about 5 or 6 months.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes of course.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : I was looking at the availble towns and I saw you guys.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to be in a town that can actully pvp well. I know that this town is made of the best pvp players on this server. also I have always wanted to join and evil town. BTW it looks sick (from the video)

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can help go on pvp raids. also I can collect minerals and do chores.

Just saying, he along with his friend _Squiggles raided us.

Zihara

Obsidian

Denied.

@c12095 remove/add people to the list.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
I left when Airbus's shop was going on because I was getting shit from everyone, because I was in the Crafter's Guild, and allied with like all the good towns that the TC hated. :'(

kongrave

Portal
application.png

SoloPanda

TNT
Oh yea if u can't read his handwriting (i can because im in kindergaten) here is my edition of it Kongrave: Im gay jking here Kongrave: Hi Lorien my name is Kongrave I am 18 I am a healer and smith I have play since June 30th I read the rules I heard Lorien at school and want to join Diffuse I can bring myself and i was SK/Atlas
Thank you -Staf...Kongrave

GraRona

Portal
Oh yea if u can't read his handwriting (i can because im in kindergaten) here is my edition of it Kongrave: Im gay jking here Kongrave: Hi Lorien my name is Kongrave I am 18 I am a healer and smith I have play since June 30th I read the rules I heard Lorien at school and want to join Diffuse I can bring myself and i was SK/Atlas
Thank you -Staf...Kongrave

??