• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh, and about the town location, some people have been saying it's at the base we have right now and some people say you guys have already chosen a different spot so which one is it. Just want to be sure haha.

Zihara

Obsidian
@Trok he didn't join the Tree Creepers. He simply joined the town Lorien. Doesn't make any of our citizens tree people of they just join our town.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
I am pretty sure thats what you guys did... Was C### dude and you and a few others joined the Treeper town and started calling yourself Treepers.

Zihara

Obsidian
Those who haven't recieved the coordinates of town (NOT the base) should pm myself or c12095 for them. Were living apartment style until the undercity plots are complete.

Zelper

Wood
What is your in game name?:Zelper
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):No

What is your current Hero Path? :Rouge

Are you new to the server? :NO

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :Yes

How did you hear about Lórien ? :Neotetro

Why do you want to join Lórien? :It's where all of the d101 members are going.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : A good positive attitude.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : None on the current map.

Mitchodak

Glowstone
What is your in game name?:Mitchodak
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):22

What is your current Hero Path? :Rogue Was master mason last time plan on going Mason spec this time Probably archer after rogue

Are you new to the server? :no

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :yes

How did you hear about Lórien ? :Neotetro

Why do you want to join Lórien? :Neotetro and i need a place to Store my valuable chicken Eggs !!!

What can you contribute to Lórien? :$ and mason work Donor so i can make the pretty signs :p

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them.: D101 council and started MNU last map never got it running as RL interfered

malmenca

Diamond
P.S. The worse part these are not even the original. Makes me want to throw babies at them.

EDIT: Oh I see Hanpeter and Solopanda, why the balls are you guys not the leader. QQ

My thoughts exactly :). Solopanda, aka bannedforadayasian is now the new ruler of the OG TC. OH wait, trok you forgot even more OG TC ; Aryios,Melnick,Eliterubberdildo,Malmenca, etc....(hanpeter77)

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Who the fuck is the OG TC? The originals? I am talking about before me, you, Hanpeter, Fuze, or Solo. Like Dmil himself should be the only one to give out the title Treeper and only the originals may call themselves that. (ThornHallows founding members)

c12095

Holy Shit!
Who the fuck is the OG TC? The originals? I am talking about before me, you, Hanpeter, Fuze, or Solo. Like Dmil himself should be the only one to give out the title Treeper and only the originals may call themselves that. (ThornHallows founding members)

Clearly you have been misinformed in your absence of herocraft, allow me to fill you in. I run the tc in dmil's "vacation" from herocraft. If there's a possible member in question I talk to dmil. I don't own the tc, I'm just holding onto it and keeping it alive until his return. As far as who is called A tree creeper, why should anyone cleared to be a tc not be called the correct name? Now I'm a little tired of you posting on my our town thread, so with hold yourself from talking on this thread and wait until the thread is back up under the guild section of the forums.

taintedcor

Stone
What is your in game name?: Taintedcor
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): 26

What is your current Hero Path? : Rogue (with plans to spec as Ranger):Farmer

Are you new to the server? : No

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yep, pretty straight forward.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : ShadoWall555

Why do you want to join Lórien? : It's where my previous kingdom members are.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I'm a team player! I like helping out the town and other citizens.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Have only been a citizen of Solis.

c12095

Holy Shit!
@Diffuse

Please tell me those are dark logs :p and yes we will need about another hundred, but we have regions people are beginning to gather resources also.

-edit leaves, we need a lot of leaves and smelted stone.

What is your in game name?: SupaSkwirrel
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Si.
What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior/Crafter/but I'm open to experimentation ;)
Are you new to the server? :Nay, nay, a thousand times nay.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : No, not read them - yet. But I'm not retarded (I think) and I've been on the server for a while now. Also I shall look up these "rules" you speak of now... EDIT: Yes. Read them. pretty basic.
How did you hear about Lórien ? With my ears.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : Neotetro says it's the promised land for all us d101 vets.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I know alot about bondage, I guess. But I can help out wherever needed.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : I Co-founded and Mayored Vault101 on the previous-previous map, then cofounded and mayored District101 before handing control over to Neo.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
What is your in game name?: SupaSkwirrel
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Si.
What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior/Crafter/but I'm open to experimentation ;)
Are you new to the server? :Nay, nay, a thousand times nay.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : No, not read them - yet. But I'm not retarded (I think) and I've been on the server for a while now. Also I shall look up these "rules" you speak of now... EDIT: Yes. Read them. pretty basic.
How did you hear about Lórien ? With my ears.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : Neotetro says it's the promised land for all us d101 vets.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I know alot about bondage, I guess. But I can help out wherever needed.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : I Co-founded and Mayored Vault101 on the previous-previous map, then cofounded and mayored District101 before handing control over to Neo.

Has to be the most colourful application I have ever seen.