• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Zihara

Obsidian
Neither myself nor c12 are online to add people to regions :( So sorry. PM us if there are any issues within town also :) We'll try and resolve them as quickly as possible.

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
Everyone who needs to be invited to the town.
Hit me up in game or just tag me on the forums and I will send you an invite from the HTTP system. This will help me see who all is active, and who needs to be removed from the citizen list.

@c12095

Zihara

Obsidian
@c12095

Get the council list up. I'll type out some guidelines for the town council in the morning. :) we need to get groups organized for mining/tree chopping/ digging. And an outline of the undercity needs to be dug first. just the main hall for now :)

Zihara

Obsidian
Yes. The council has been chosen and notified. I don't think we have a banker chosen yet though.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Wow Neotetro, you hurt my fealings, why would you join the Treepers. Cya around Neo.

P.S. The worse part these are not even the original. Makes me want to throw babies at them.

EDIT: Oh I see Hanpeter and Solopanda, why the balls are you guys not the leader. QQ