• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

ChimotoSua

Iron
IGN: ChimotoSua
Age: 15, I'm not sure if you guys want 15 or older or, above 15.
Time zone: U.S.A Eastern Standard
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue / Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I've been playing for four days now. (I've been addicted to this server.)
Why do you want to join?: I would really like to be part of a town that I could benefit, plus playing this server by your self really hinders the progress you can make.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, definitely.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm good at making ideas for building things, and I can also put my labor into building those things.
What towns have you been in?: I haven't been into a town at all.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yea I have teamspeak, and I can do both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I understand.
Tell us about yourself: Well, I'm 15 years old, I live in Virginia. I'm really into athletics, I play basketball for my highschool, and when I'm not playing basketball I'm lifting. And by lifting, I mean I'm actually dedicated to it. I started playing minecraft in 8th grade, I'm a sophomore right now. So I do have quite some experience with this game. I always strive to improve my self both in game and in real life. I can spark good conversations that get people talking and having fun.

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: ChimotoSua
Age: 15, I'm not sure if you guys want 15 or older or, above 15.
Time zone: U.S.A Eastern Standard
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue / Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I've been playing for four days now. (I've been addicted to this server.)
Why do you want to join?: I would really like to be part of a town that I could benefit, plus playing this server by your self really hinders the progress you can make.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, definitely.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm good at making ideas for building things, and I can also put my labor into building those things.
What towns have you been in?: I haven't been into a town at all.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yea I have teamspeak, and I can do both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I understand.
Tell us about yourself: Well, I'm 15 years old, I live in Virginia. I'm really into athletics, I play basketball for my highschool, and when I'm not playing basketball I'm lifting. And by lifting, I mean I'm actually dedicated to it. I started playing minecraft in 8th grade, I'm a sophomore right now. So I do have quite some experience with this game. I always strive to improve my self both in game and in real life. I can spark good conversations that get people talking and having fun.
Accepted see me or one of the council in game

Fosuke

Dirt
IGN: Fosuke
Time zone: Arizona
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): caster/crafter I plan to go into Necro and I am unsure on what I want to do for my profession
How long have you been on HC?: I was on a bit last map but have not played since the map wipe
Why do you want to join?: My freinds are there.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: The power of death
What towns have you been in?: Birchwood
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Map wipe got rid of my last town.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I have an electrical engineering degree, I volunteer staff at my church's junior high, and currently am working at a hotel
Referrals: Admira1Ackbar, Orrind57, Nicolaos

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Fosuke
Time zone: Arizona
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): caster/crafter I plan to go into Necro and I am unsure on what I want to do for my profession
How long have you been on HC?: I was on a bit last map but have not played since the map wipe
Why do you want to join?: My freinds are there.
What can you give to us, as a community?: The power of death
What towns have you been in?: Birchwood
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Map wipe got rid of my last town.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I have an electrical engineering degree, I volunteer staff at my church's junior high, and currently am working at a hotel
Referrals: Admira1Ackbar, Orrind57, Nicolaos
Accepted see me in game

Application
IGN: Stealth_slaya
Time zone: GMT Lonon
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on for 3 weeks .But it took me a week for my whitelist.
Why do you want to join?: I am a player looking for a nice town to help out where i can .Also to meet some new player's.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes because i like to help out in towns where i can and to feel like a good member.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can build well help out in places where i can gather food wood and just over all resorces.
What towns have you been in?: None on this server so far on others around one or two i like sticking to one town.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No i did once but i got a new computer so now i only skype.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes i understand clearly i will stick to them.They are there to be respected.
Tell us about yourself: I play many other servers that have heroes.Some other games such as league of legends,world of warcraft,Aion and also maple story.
Referrals: A freind from many of my servers and other games ign Konradkotus.

IGN: konradkotus
Time zone: eastern standard time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): warrior/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 7-8 weeks, been on and off.
Why do you want to join?: i need a place of safty, since my friend is also applying for this town it would be preferable if i could join him
Will you help with town projects?: yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: a control for stealth_slaya when needed, aswell as being a good miner.
What towns have you been in?: none
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: yes, both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: not much i can say
Referrals: steath_slaya

Admira1Ackbar

Legacy Supporter 6
Application
IGN: Stealth_slaya
Time zone: GMT Lonon
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on for 3 weeks .But it took me a week for my whitelist.
Why do you want to join?: I am a player looking for a nice town to help out where i can .Also to meet some new player's.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes because i like to help out in towns where i can and to feel like a good member.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can build well help out in places where i can gather food wood and just over all resorces.
What towns have you been in?: None on this server so far on others around one or two i like sticking to one town.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No i did once but i got a new computer so now i only skype.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes i understand clearly i will stick to them.They are there to be respected.
Tell us about yourself: I play many other servers that have heroes.Some other games such as league of legends,world of warcraft,Aion and also maple story.
Referrals: A freind from many of my servers and other games ign Konradkotus.
Why does your profile and whitelist application indicate your age as 13?

That was a long story i talked to owners of the server about it we sorted that out my age now is 14 my birthday was not long ago.That is why one is 13 and ones 14.

sneaky_wolf

Stone
Application
IGN:sneaky_wolf
Time zone:GMT (England)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?:About 1 week or so
Why do you want to join?:Because I'm looking for a good town to join and some of my friends are in your town, konradkotus and Stealth_Slaya
Will you help with town projects?:I will try and help with what you give me if I am required to help
What can you give to us, as a community?:I can help defend and I can contribute to building in the Town if necessary
What towns have you been in?:I haven't been in any other
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I have Skype and I can download Teamspeak if you would like me to
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I really enjoy Hero servers and I try to be as kind as possible and will try not to arouse any aggravation against any other Town.
Referrals:Stealth_Slaya and konradkotus

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
That was a long story i talked to owners of the server about it we sorted that out my age now is 14 my birthday was not long ago.That is why one is 13 and ones 14.
Bull, if you had sorted it out they would have fixed it. And looking through things you explicitly said your age is as it is listed in your profile. Furthermore, as you have not been white-listed yet you cannot do anything in the town. Additionally, you have lied both here and on you white-list application. Why should we extend trust to you when you show such willingness to deceive? However, if you are still interested I am willing to extend you a chance to prove yourself. Get yourself white-listed first off then and we'll work from there.

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: konradkotus
Time zone: eastern standard time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): warrior/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 7-8 weeks, been on and off.
Why do you want to join?: i need a place of safty, since my friend is also applying for this town it would be preferable if i could join him
Will you help with town projects?: yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: a control for stealth_slaya when needed, aswell as being a good miner.
What towns have you been in?: none
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: yes, both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: not much i can say
Referrals: steath_slaya
Generally speaking I would have accepted you no problem. However, your association with Stealth_slaya worries me due to the issues he seems to be having with following the basic instructions he was given in his whitelist app. While this is not a denial I would like to let things sort out with him first before I move ahead with you.

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN:sneaky_wolf
Time zone:GMT (England)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?:About 1 week or so
Why do you want to join?:Because I'm looking for a good town to join and some of my friends are in your town, konradkotus and Stealth_Slaya
Will you help with town projects?:I will try and help with what you give me if I am required to help
What can you give to us, as a community?:I can help defend and I can contribute to building in the Town if necessary
What towns have you been in?:I haven't been in any other
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I have Skype and I can download Teamspeak if you would like me to
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I really enjoy Hero servers and I try to be as kind as possible and will try not to arouse any aggravation against any other Town.
Referrals:Stealth_Slaya and konradkotus
Like Stealth_Slaya you have not been white-listed yet and in addition it appears you have lied on your app as well. I still am willing to give you like him a chance but you need to be white-listed and his app will need to be resolved first before I can proceed with yours.

Tigobitties123

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:
Time zone: Central (Chicago)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Well I think about 2 years
Why do you want to join?: All my old Buds are in this town
What can you give to us, as a community?: A hardworker and contributor to the town
What towns have you been in?: Just got unbanned so none for this map
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: ------
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Was a Co-Leader with Farroes Backk in Zeal of Kamino, Was banned now Unbanned.
Referrals: Used to be in town before banned, KevinLive

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN:
Time zone: Central (Chicago)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Well I think about 2 years
Why do you want to join?: All my old Buds are in this town
What can you give to us, as a community?: A hardworker and contributor to the town
What towns have you been in?: Just got unbanned so none for this map
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: ------
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Was a Co-Leader with Farroes Backk in Zeal of Kamino, Was banned now Unbanned.
Referrals: Used to be in town before banned, KevinLive
Accepted(leftovers5 wink wink, we got Tigo).