• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
Its not a roof or high walls Kevin I will let you know about when I get on or added to our towns council

ridgerows

Gold
Application
IGN:Ridgerows
Time zone:Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I am a rogue that is aspiring to become either a ninja or that elemental dude
How long have you been on HC?:its been 3-4 days
Why do you want to join?: I want to join this town because I need a base of operations that is also a safe place from potential threats. My main goal right now is to mine as much mineral as possible in order to gain some wealth before I can begin building a suitable house for myself.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely, I really do enjoy gathering materials and I can help gather whatever we need. I can also help build as long as you tell me what needs to be done. At this point in time, as stated earlier, I am trying to grow selfworth.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give a dedicated, friendly towny that is willing to help in anyway possible. I really enjoy pvp, though I am not super good at it, and I am hoping that as a town we can work together and fight together.
What towns have you been in?: None so far on this server though I have been in ones on other servers.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I believe I do and if not then i am willing to download it to participate.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am a 19 kid in college thats just trying to game casually. I used to play RS hardcore over a few years but that got boring. I also used to game hard on the xbox but that also got boring. Now Im in college doing work and going out when I can. I like to play minecraft casually on my offtime whenever I do have it.
Referrals: I was just listening to the recruitment channel IG

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I am a rogue that is aspiring to become either a ninja or that elemental dude
Why do you want to join?: I want to join this town because I need a base of operations that is also a safe place from potential threats. My main goal right now is to mine as much mineral as possible in order to gain some wealth before I can begin building a suitable house for myself.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely, I really do enjoy gathering materials and I can help gather whatever we need. I can also help build as long as you tell me what needs to be done. At this point in time, as stated earlier, I am trying to grow selfworth.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give a dedicated, friendly towny that is willing to help in anyway possible. I really enjoy pvp, though I am not super good at it, and I am hoping that as a town we can work together and fight together.
What towns have you been in?: None so far on this server though I have been in ones on other servers.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I believe I do and if not then i am willing to download it to participate.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 19 kid in college thats just trying to game casually. I used to play RS hardcore over a few years but that got boring. I also used to game hard on the xbox but that also got boring. Now Im in college doing work and going out when I can. I like to play minecraft casually on my offtime whenever I do have it.
i'd say accepted but @leftovers5 and @kevinlive what do you think?

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application

I'll send you a PM with more info.
3pashd.jpg

zombie4269

Dirt
Application
IGN:zombie4269
Time zone:melbourne australia
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): caster/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: couple of days
Why do you want to join?: i want to join because being in a town seems interesting
Will you help with town projects?: i will do what i can
What can you give to us, as a community?: help if needed
What towns have you been in?:none
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: no
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: i love rpg's that is why i joined the server
Referrals: none
--------------------------------------------

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
IGN:zombie4269
Time zone:melbourne australia
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): caster/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: couple of days
Why do you want to join?: i want to join because being in a town seems interesting
Will you help with town projects?: i will do what i can
What can you give to us, as a community?: help if needed
What towns have you been in?:none
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: no
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: i love rpg's that is why i joined the server
Referrals: none
--------------------------------------------
The app is a bit lacking, but you should at least get whitelisted first.

Adkkid

Coal
Hello everyone... I was posting a bounty on someone, when Leftovers mailed me about this town. It looks very interesting, and Id love to join, especially if my two friends can also.

Heres my application:

IGN: Adkkid
Age: 13 (I know you want members 15+, but I hope youll make an exception for me)
Time zone: East Coast
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Im a lvl eleven Caster, and a lvl eighteen Crafter. I hope to eventually become a Wizard.
How long have you been on HC?: Ive been on since the 18th of September, so about 12 days.
Why do you want to join?: I am not so much looking for protection, (Although its kind of nice to have allies...) as I assume most are, but instead, I want to get out there, and be a part of something. Im really interested in getting to know some more people, and helping out.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course! I love to build, although, I must mention that my design skills are pretty bad. Either way, if you give me orders, ill get to work on it.
What can you give to us, as a community?: As stated above, Ill gladly help with any projects. Ill help anyone who needs it, as I find considerable joy in doing so. If needed, Ill go and collect resources, and run errands for any members who need it. Essentially, whatever is needed, Ill help with, and all I ask for in return is a chance to contribute to something better than myself.
What towns have you been in?: I have not been a member of any towns.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do not have Teamspeak, and I dont exactly plan on getting it. Im not a fan of things like that and Skype, it makes me feel vulnerable, like Im giving away personal information.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I have read them all agree with them.
Tell us about yourself: Besides playing Minecraft, I am an all-around geek, and I am a huge fan of Doctor Who and Star Trek. I generally get straight A's in school, and I try my hardest to balance my lifestyle with Minecraft and school. I also own 3 Siberian Huskies, which I use for some recreational dog sledding, which I enjoy greatly.
Referrals: None.

Thanks for looking over my application, I hope you will allow me, even though I am not 15 yet.

Adkkid

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Hello everyone... I was posting a bounty on someone, when Leftovers mailed me about this town. It looks very interesting, and Id love to join, especially if my two friends can also.

Heres my application:

IGN: Adkkid
Age: 13 (I know you want members 15+, but I hope youll make an exception for me)
Time zone: East Coast
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Im a lvl eleven Caster, and a lvl eighteen Crafter. I hope to eventually become a Wizard.
How long have you been on HC?: Ive been on since the 18th of September, so about 12 days.
Why do you want to join?: I am not so much looking for protection, (Although its kind of nice to have allies...) as I assume most are, but instead, I want to get out there, and be a part of something. Im really interested in getting to know some more people, and helping out.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course! I love to build, although, I must mention that my design skills are pretty bad. Either way, if you give me orders, ill get to work on it.
What can you give to us, as a community?: As stated above, Ill gladly help with any projects. Ill help anyone who needs it, as I find considerable joy in doing so. If needed, Ill go and collect resources, and run errands for any members who need it. Essentially, whatever is needed, Ill help with, and all I ask for in return is a chance to contribute to something better than myself.
What towns have you been in?: I have not been a member of any towns.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do not have Teamspeak, and I dont exactly plan on getting it. Im not a fan of things like that and Skype, it makes me feel vulnerable, like Im giving away personal information.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I have read them all agree with them.
Tell us about yourself: Besides playing Minecraft, I am an all-around geek, and I am a huge fan of Doctor Who and Star Trek. I generally get straight A's in school, and I try my hardest to balance my lifestyle with Minecraft and school. I also own 3 Siberian Huskies, which I use for some recreational dog sledding, which I enjoy greatly.
Referrals: None.

Thanks for looking over my application, I hope you will allow me, even though I am not 15 yet.

Adkkid
Accepted,
I'll send you a PM with more info.
3pashd.jpg

SharkFrnzy21

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: SharkFrnzy21
Time zone: 8 PST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue (13)/Crafter(15)
How long have you been on HC?: Since last friday
Why do you want to join?: I would like a safe place to spend the night (and keep my things)
Will you help with town projects?: Of course
What can you give to us, as a community?: Melon castles :p. Also reconassience when I am a ninja
What towns have you been in?: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes. Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes indeed.
Tell us about yourself: I like melon castles, being stealthy, engineering/redstone, snowboarding and playing guitar.
Referrals: Myself (None)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Taxes are today! Do /money pay leftovers5 35 when I'm online or /tb deposit money 35 when I'm online. You risk removal from town if you continue to evade taxes for upcoming weeks!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
fine fine take a screen shot of the payment and send it to me over the forums, or post it here

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: SharkFrnzy21
Time zone: 8 PST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue (13)/Crafter(15)
How long have you been on HC?: Since last friday
Why do you want to join?: I would like a safe place to spend the night (and keep my things)
Will you help with town projects?: Of course
What can you give to us, as a community?: Melon castles :p. Also reconassience when I am a ninja
What towns have you been in?: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes. Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes indeed.
Tell us about yourself: I like melon castles, being stealthy, engineering/redstone, snowboarding and playing guitar.
Referrals: Myself (None)
I'll accept you, do /ch ver and if you see a green name (me, kevinlive, or themeoff) message them and you can get set up in game.