• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

doddie66

Wood
IGN:doddie66
Time zone: adelaide(+9:30)
Classes: Rogue/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: started today
Why do you want to join?: I'm new and this town looks like one i'd like to start in
Will you help with town projects?: I live in australia where timezones are fairly different but if there is a project happening and i am online i will gladly be apart of it
What can you give to us, as a community?: Im friendly and i will always be positive and supportive
What towns have you been in?: This is my first application for any town on this server
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:unaplicable
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I dont have teamspeak but it doesnt mean i cant get it set up. i do have a gaming headset to communicate
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I do agree to all rules
Tell us about yourself:I am currently finishing off my most important year of schooling which means i might be on for seven days a week or i might only make it for two days. this will only last for about 4 more weeks then school exams are over. I have played on multiple servers and have been in towns on those servers before. I enjoy multiplayer gaming which is why im attracted to the idea of towns and working together. I like to build and work with redstone. I am always positive because if im in a bad mood i try not to bring it to multiplayer gaming with friends and strangers.
Referrals:I am applying for this town alongside my friend A_BULYA_WORLD. we are two friends who wish to be in the same town and will only join towns willing to accept us both

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN:doddie66
Time zone: adelaide(+9:30)
Classes: Rogue/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: started today
Why do you want to join?: I'm new and this town looks like one i'd like to start in
Will you help with town projects?: I live in australia where timezones are fairly different but if there is a project happening and i am online i will gladly be apart of it
What can you give to us, as a community?: Im friendly and i will always be positive and supportive
What towns have you been in?: This is my first application for any town on this server
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:unaplicable
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I dont have teamspeak but it doesnt mean i cant get it set up. i do have a gaming headset to communicate
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I do agree to all rules
Tell us about yourself:I am currently finishing off my most important year of schooling which means i might be on for seven days a week or i might only make it for two days. this will only last for about 4 more weeks then school exams are over. I have played on multiple servers and have been in towns on those servers before. I enjoy multiplayer gaming which is why im attracted to the idea of towns and working together. I like to build and work with redstone. I am always positive because if im in a bad mood i try not to bring it to multiplayer gaming with friends and strangers.
Referrals:I am applying for this town alongside my friend A_BULYA_WORLD. we are two friends who wish to be in the same town and will only join towns willing to accept us both

IGN: A_BULYA_WORLD
Time zone: Adelaide(+9:30)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Started today
Why do you want to join?: The town looks like it would be a good first town
Will you help with town projects?: If im asked to join in or help i will try my best
What can you give to us, as a community?: Im good with making friends and i will try to keep a positive attitude at all times
What towns have you been in?: No towns so far
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I currently only have skype but i have a turtle beach headset, meaning i can communicate if i was to get teamspeak
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am currently doing a tafe course instead of school meaning i will have more time for gaming, and being online. I enjoy minecraft and playing with friends. I like to keep myself doing things so towns give me the opportunity to help with projects and things when i need something to do. I want to be part of a town for the co-operative experience
Referrals:I am applying for this town with my friend doddie66, we are only joining towns that are willing to take us both in

Both accepted, get with me in-game.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Just dropping by to give you guys a head up, I'm no longer with the town. I know how aggravating it can be trying to keep town lists/threads in shape so I figured I'd tell you while its on my mind. Myself along with some of the CH/NR peeps are in progress of working on a new town. Best of luck with the town/kingdom. I like what you guys have done so far!
Sure! See ya later cody! :p

Aekoth

Coal
Application
IGN:Aekoth
Time zone:America
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Warrior/Crafter (Going to become a Dreadknight)
How long have you been on HC?:1.5 months
Why do you want to join?:This seems like the most legit town
Will you help with town projects?:Yes, I love building
What can you give to us, as a community?:I can mine minerals for the town
What towns have you been in?:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:No
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I like to build and PvE
Referrals:I have no referrals, I just want a trustworthy town

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
IGN:Aekoth
Time zone:America
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Warrior/Crafter (Going to become a Dreadknight)
How long have you been on HC?:1.5 months
Why do you want to join?:This seems like the most legit town
Will you help with town projects?:Yes, I love building
What can you give to us, as a community?:I can mine minerals for the town
What towns have you been in?:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:No
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I like to build and PvE
Referrals:I have no referrals, I just want a trustworthy town

The app seems very thin, you could really put some more effort into that. What can you give us, as a community? Minerals won't make our community better.
Do you like anything else than building and fighting mobs?
What could you help us with, except building?

Just some points you could include to make your app better.

IGN:ferrari1313
Time zone: Pacific
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): warrior
How long have you been on HC?: about a week
Why do you want to join?: im just getting started and one of my friends in part of your town. i think i can be a helpful builder and part of the community so that the kingdom can grow
Will you help with town projects?: yes im quite good at building and i have quite a bit of time to offer
What can you give to us, as a community?: Im trying to become a farmer so i will be able to supply food and i am a pretty good builder. I would consider my self to be good at PvP so i can help defend the town whenever Im on. Im stubborn in a good way, as in i wont give up in a fight and will fight till either i die or i win.
What towns have you been in?: none
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: haven't gotten it yet but im going to soon
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: ive played minecraft since it first came out and lost the game. ive built massive things ranging from buildings to farms.
Referrals: sharkfrnzy21

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:ferrari1313
Time zone: Pacific
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): warrior
How long have you been on HC?: about a week
Why do you want to join?: im just getting started and one of my friends in part of your town. i think i can be a helpful builder and part of the community so that the kingdom can grow
Will you help with town projects?: yes im quite good at building and i have quite a bit of time to offer
What can you give to us, as a community?: Im trying to become a farmer so i will be able to supply food and i am a pretty good builder. I would consider my self to be good at PvP so i can help defend the town whenever Im on. Im stubborn in a good way, as in i wont give up in a fight and will fight till either i die or i win.
What towns have you been in?: none
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: haven't gotten it yet but im going to soon
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: ive played minecraft since it first came out and lost the game. ive built massive things ranging from buildings to farms.
Referrals: sharkfrnzy21
accepted get with me in game and follow what the signs say in the base

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Town Update 10/6/12

Verstad has achieved much progress so far!

The Grand Hall was planned and constructed for the server. The mountain has been constructed and hollowed out, props to @kevinlive and @RedEchoRanger. Our roads are planned and for the most part built, I just constantly need gravel! @TheTXLibra is busy planning a Nordic cathedral, and plots will be open for purchase (cheap!) soo.

A conversation on the architecture of Verstad has been started, contact me if you would like to be added and aren't already in it.

Underground, we have established slime farms, an actual placeholder farm, and hollowed out most of the area for our main farm (props @Mitchodak and others). At y = 42, destruction has begun to provide space for our undercity (The Underbelly).

In terms of management, congratulations to @themeoff and @whitemagehealu for placing onto the Verstad council! You can both recruit in and out of game.

Finally, we have achieved significant progress in acquiring materials for the town upgrade. I would like people to be more consistent with taxes, but part of that is my fault.

Good job guys, keep up the good work! :D

Aekoth

Coal
The app seems very thin, you could really put some more effort into that. What can you give us, as a community? Minerals won't make our community better.
Do you like anything else than building and fighting mobs?
What could you help us with, except building?

Just some points you could include to make your app better.

I can give food. I also like farming. I could help you with anti-raiding defense. I'm also really good with redstone.

pinpanxxi

TNT
gosh i feel bad i didn't see the page yet but anyway whats the main base so i can build the pathways you posted ?

HazBreav

Wood
Application
IGN: HCH8
Time zone: Korea, Seoul.(or Japan, Tokyo)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Currently caster/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I used to play before the
Why do you want to join?: I like the theme.
Will you help with town projects?: I will try to be as active as possible while maintaining a life and good grades.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Smiles, laughter, n some great building stuff.
What towns have you been in?: Lancelot , canterlot?(not sure something like that)
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I didn't. They did like a update and everything like restarted.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, but I am willing to try new stuff like that.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I live in Korea, I like basketball, rollerblading and gaming. I can speak fluent english(in fact its my first language I spoke).

doddie66

Wood
Just wondering if i could buy out one of the 150c plots and A_BULYA_WORLD could buy the other 150c plot shown in the picture below, we would like to pay the full 300 for them both and house both of us inside(leftovers and kevin know why we would like to stay together).
If we were to own these two plots, the house we plan to build is shown in the second picture below. the house we made in my test world is made of spruce and is meant to resemble a vikings house made of logs.
while making this we are aware of the risks to our chests and take full responsibilities for any of our items we loose to raids.
Also when making the practice house we did take the dimensions of the plot into account

Attachments

• 2012-10-07_22.24.38.png
    2012-10-07_22.24.38.png
    609.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 2012-10-07_20.07.20.png
    2012-10-07_20.07.20.png
    822.6 KB · Views: 13

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Just wondering if i could buy out one of the 150c plots and A_BULYA_WORLD could buy the other 150c plot shown in the picture below, we would like to pay the full 300 for them both and house both of us inside(leftovers and kevin know why we would like to stay together).
If we were to own these two plots, the house we plan to build is shown in the second picture below. the house we made in my test world is made of spruce and is meant to resemble a vikings house made of logs.
while making this we are aware of the risks to our chests and take full responsibilities for any of our items we loose to raids.
Also when making the practice house we did take the dimensions of the plot into account
Yeah, feel free to buy and combine the plots as soon as me or left logs on :)
Also, looks nice ;)

Two things tho, you should store your stuff downstairs until you got yourself an LWC.
And you shouldn't use 1x1 or 1x0.5 block holes as windows - wizards can get inside, I'd recommend fences as a substitute.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
IGN: HCH8
Time zone: Korea, Seoul.(or Japan, Tokyo)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Currently caster/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I used to play before the
Why do you want to join?: I like the theme.
Will you help with town projects?: I will try to be as active as possible while maintaining a life and good grades.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Smiles, laughter, n some great building stuff.
What towns have you been in?: Lancelot , canterlot?(not sure something like that)
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I didn't. They did like a update and everything like restarted.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, but I am willing to try new stuff like that.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I live in Korea, I like basketball, rollerblading and gaming. I can speak fluent english(in fact its my first language I spoke).

Viking-1.jpg