• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
--------------------------------------------
Here are the set rules, guidelines and required parts for your app:
~You must be 15+ years old.
~You must have been on the server at least around a week or so.
~You have to be mature about your app, no foul jokes and sentences like "I can give sex".
~You have to be serious about your app, and use good grammar.
~Write in full sentences and paragraphs - not three words here and there, and more than 1-2 sentences.
~Do you have good referrals? Not someone you just met, but do you have friends in the town - this would boost your chances to be accepted.
~Be creative about your app.
~Make a good first impression.
~Be honest in your app, if you lie we will find out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
IGN: clwusmc
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Since mid July
Why do you want to join?: I have been robbed and had to start over at least weekly, decided maybe a town was the way to go.
Will you help with town projects?: Love building
What can you give to us, as a community?: Up for anything that is needed time permitting.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Of Course
Tell us about yourself: I am a 29 year old Marine Corp war veteran going to college for my Masters. I spend a good amount of time programming in SQL, VBScript, PHP and Python. Not sure what you would want to know but I have nothing to hide.
Referrals: None, I am a noob.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
--------------------------------------------
Here are the set rules, guidelines and required parts for your app:
~You must be 15+ years old.
~You must have been on the server at least around a week or so.
~You have to be mature about your app, no foul jokes and sentences like "I can give sex".
~You have to be serious about your app, and use good grammar.
~Write in full sentences and paragraphs - not three words here and there, and more than 1-2 sentences.
~Do you have good referrals? Not someone you just met, but do you have friends in the town - this would boost your chances to be accepted.
~Be creative about your app.
~Make a good first impression.
~Be honest in your app, if you lie we will find out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
IGN: clwusmc
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Since mid July
Why do you want to join?: I have been robbed and had to start over at least weekly, decided maybe a town was the way to go.
Will you help with town projects?: Love building
What can you give to us, as a community?: Up for anything that is needed time permitting.
What towns have you been in?: None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Of Course
Tell us about yourself: I am a 29 year old Marine Corp war veteran going to college for my Masters. I spend a good amount of time programming in SQL, VBScript, PHP and Python. Not sure what you would want to know but I have nothing to hide.
Referrals: None, I am a noob.
Seems a thad lacking, but promising.
Accepted.
I'll send you a PM with info.
3pashd.jpg

[IGN]:
-- iTiddlywinx
[Age]:
-- 16 years old.
[Time zone]:
-- EST, GMT -04 (DST)
[Classes (eg. warrior/crafter)]:
-- As of publishing this I'm a level 23 and 10 in Cleric and Alchemy respectively.
[How long have you been on HC?]:
-- Around a week now, I joined last weekend out of a lack of good things to do and found myself hooked; best server I've ever played.
[Why do you want to join?]:
-- Well up until now I've been lone-wolfing it; battling the elements and struggling to level in the wilderness. So to be perfectly honest I'm mainly looking for a safe haven. Beyond that however, it's worth mentioning that I'm playing a support class and am in desperate need of camaraderie (not only on the battlefield but also in hopes of maintain my sanity).
[Will you help with town projects?]:
-- Yeah I suppose that building would be a welcome change from pillaging, looting, and killing. I suppose it would also be in my archetype's (and my own) interest.
[What can you give to us, as a community?]:
-- Now that I think about it I do enjoy coordinating/organizing/participating in communal events and/or builds. I'd say things have turned out well in my prior experiences on many an RPG private server. Additionally I used to be pretty decent at redstone circuitry if that's of any importance, not too sure how I'd fare now though.
[What towns have you been in?]:
-- Logically, this would be my first (at least on Herocraft).
[Why did you leave them (if applicable)?]:
-- N/A
[Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?]:
-- Both; I should be able to communicate freely as needed.
[Do you understand and agree to all town rules?]:
-- I do solemnly swear to abide the creed of the Vikings.
[Tell us about yourself]:
-- There honestly isn't all that much to say, I'm currently a senior at my highschool and next year I'll be enrolling into the pure and applied sciences program at a local college. I haven't definitively come to any conclusion as to my future profession (outside of alchemy) but I'm passionate about theoretical physics (particularly Q.C.D.) and programming.
[Referrals]:
-- None to speak of. :( I look forward to making friends if that's worth anything.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I should be made Manager for the sake of inviting accepted people. I'm probably on more than you guys combined. xD

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
[IGN]:
-- iTiddlywinx
[Age]:
-- 16 years old.
[Time zone]:
-- EST, GMT -04 (DST)
[Classes (eg. warrior/crafter)]:
-- As of publishing this I'm a level 23 and 10 in Cleric and Alchemy respectively.
[How long have you been on HC?]:
-- Around a week now, I joined last weekend out of a lack of good things to do and found myself hooked; best server I've ever played.
[Why do you want to join?]:
-- Well up until now I've been lone-wolfing it; battling the elements and struggling to level in the wilderness. So to be perfectly honest I'm mainly looking for a safe haven. Beyond that however, it's worth mentioning that I'm playing a support class and am in desperate need of camaraderie (not only on the battlefield but also in hopes of maintain my sanity).
[Will you help with town projects?]:
-- Yeah I suppose that building would be a welcome change from pillaging, looting, and killing. I suppose it would also be in my archetype's (and my own) interest.
[What can you give to us, as a community?]:
-- Now that I think about it I do enjoy coordinating/organizing/participating in communal events and/or builds. I'd say things have turned out well in my prior experiences on many an RPG private server. Additionally I used to be pretty decent at redstone circuitry if that's of any importance, not too sure how I'd fare now though.
[What towns have you been in?]:
-- Logically, this would be my first (at least on Herocraft).
[Why did you leave them (if applicable)?]:
-- N/A
[Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?]:
-- Both; I should be able to communicate freely as needed.
[Do you understand and agree to all town rules?]:
-- I do solemnly swear to abide the creed of the Vikings.
[Tell us about yourself]:
-- There honestly isn't all that much to say, I'm currently a senior at my highschool and next year I'll be enrolling into the pure and applied sciences program at a local college. I haven't definitively come to any conclusion as to my future profession (outside of alchemy) but I'm passionate about theoretical physics (particularly Q.C.D.) and programming.
[Referrals]:
-- None to speak of. :( I look forward to making friends if that's worth anything.
Accepted! See me in game. :)

Stogdog

Dirt
IGN: stogdog
Time zone: PST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): healer/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: few days... if u wanna wait a few days for it to be a week thats cool
Why do you want to join?: Shark recommended it
Will you help with town projects?: hell ya, thats half the fun (at least)
What can you give to us, as a community?: ill help out, be a team player, have a good time and help others
What towns have you been in?: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: na
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: yes,both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yep
Tell us about yourself: i like to do many things, including martial arts and bass. i have a fascination withanything that goes boom, and firearms (i see them seperate from things that go boom)... if u wanna know more feel free to talk to me, i plan on being on TS any time im in game =)
Referrals: SharkFrnzy21

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: stogdog
Time zone: PST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): healer/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: few days... if u wanna wait a few days for it to be a week thats cool
Why do you want to join?: Shark recommended it
Will you help with town projects?: hell ya, thats half the fun (at least)
What can you give to us, as a community?: ill help out, be a team player, have a good time and help others
What towns have you been in?: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: na
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: yes,both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yep
Tell us about yourself: i like to do many things... ur gonna have to talk to me if u wanna know more =)
Referrals: SharkFrnzy21
A little lacking for me right now. I think you should update, have full sentences, and go the whole 9 yards. Check @iTiddlywinx's application for an example. :)

faredX

Gold
Application
IGN: faredX
Time zone: UTC +3
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter (Aiming for Paladin/Enchanter)
How long have you been on HC?: A few months but recently got back to herocraft after the 4.0 Update.
Why do you want to join?: This town seems like a pretty decent town, and it seems it would fit me.
Will you help with town projects?: Sure I'll be able to help with anything, even help donate to get a bigger "Medium" Town.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm aiming to be a level 60 Paladin who can enchant tools and armour and with that I'll be able to help with the towns defence and attacks.
What towns have you been in?: Skyfall
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: They're closing down the town (Apparently the town owner said he isn't good at owning towns.).
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Indeed I surely can.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yea I agree to not violate them.
Tell us about yourself: Well I'm Fared and I was borned in Malaysia however I travel around the world to different countries. Before HC 4.0 I was in the town Konoha.
Referrals: Johnbaur of Braavos recommended this town to me.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
IGN: faredX
Time zone: UTC +3
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter (Aiming for Paladin/Enchanter)
How long have you been on HC?: A few months but recently got back to herocraft after the 4.0 Update.
Why do you want to join?: This town seems like a pretty decent town, and it seems it would fit me.
Will you help with town projects?: Sure I'll be able to help with anything, even help donate to get a bigger "Medium" Town.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm aiming to be a level 60 Paladin who can enchant tools and armour and with that I'll be able to help with the towns defence and attacks.
What towns have you been in?: Skyfall
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: They're closing down the town (Apparently the town owner said he isn't good at owning towns.).
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Indeed I surely can.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yea I agree to not violate them.
Tell us about yourself: Well I'm Fared and I was borned in Malaysia however I travel around the world to different countries. Before HC 4.0 I was in the town Konoha.
Referrals: Johnbaur of Braavos recommended this town to me.
Accepted.

codyneace

Legacy Supporter 4
Just dropping by to give you guys a head up, I'm no longer with the town. I know how aggravating it can be trying to keep town lists/threads in shape so I figured I'd tell you while its on my mind. Myself along with some of the CH/NR peeps are in progress of working on a new town. Best of luck with the town/kingdom. I like what you guys have done so far!

IGN: A_BULYA_WORLD
Time zone: Adelaide(+9:30)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Started today
Why do you want to join?: The town looks like it would be a good first town
Will you help with town projects?: If im asked to join in or help i will try my best
What can you give to us, as a community?: Im good with making friends and i will try to keep a positive attitude at all times
What towns have you been in?: No towns so far
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I currently only have skype but i have a turtle beach headset, meaning i can communicate if i was to get teamspeak
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am currently doing a tafe course instead of school meaning i will have more time for gaming, and being online. I enjoy minecraft and playing with friends. I like to keep myself doing things so towns give me the opportunity to help with projects and things when i need something to do. I want to be part of a town for the co-operative experience
Referrals:I am applying for this town with my friend doddie66, we are only joining towns that are willing to take us both in