• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Left made balance team? Gratz man!!!

Pssst... Here ya go, Left. I found all this gold laying on the ground here. It must be yours, right? Oh yeah...about making Ninja and Mason more powerful. What's that? You're on it? Thanks man!!! ;).
Haha. :p Thanks!
IGN: Pyrofreaker.
Time Zone: GMT -7.
Classes: Caster and Crafter, want to go Pyromancer and Farmer.
How Long Have You Been On HC?: About 6 months.
Why Do You Want To Join?: I was part of LO last map, in solitude, and i would like to be a part of LO again this map.
Will you help with town projects?: I will certainly help.
What can you give to us, as a community?: My time, my gold and my C.
What towns have you been in?: I was part of Solitude last map, and I still would like to be in LO.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I have Teamspeak and can listen and talk.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I do understand and agree to all town rules.
Tell us about yourself: I am 14, I go to school, and in my spare time play video games, e.g. TF2, Minecraft, and Many XBox games.
Referrals: PewPewPewLasers.
Yep, accepted. Good to have you back noob. Now for @vlushy11!

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
XD agreeing to all the posts ! WOOH #agreewhore[DOUBLEPOST=1348262340,1348262285][/DOUBLEPOST]But in all seriousness. Runeblade needs some damage tweaks imo.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Maybe take this to a suggestion thread? No need for this on our town thread

mittens321

Iron
Application:Mittens321 application
IGN:Mittens321
Time zone:eastern time zone
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):I want to be a dreadknight and i am a merchant right now
How long have you been on HC?:about 3 months
Why do you want to join?:Because drew22222 told me it was a good town and that it always get raided so i want to help. Drew22222 is my brother
Will you help with town projects?:Sure but im not good at building good looking things
What can you give to us, as a community?:If i get a lot of coins i will donate some of it and i will kill raiders if there low level like me
What towns have you been in?Dawnstar from last wipeout and Belegost
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:Haxnn kicked me because i exidently hit two of our town mates. I never saw them on rarley thats why and i always do /ch who at the start when i join a town.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I got no head phones and i cant listen but do /tell if its important and i sometimes look at chat when im not busy
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I like to play minecraftt and i play soccer. Also i like to ride my bike and scooter.
Referrals:None

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application:Mittens321 application
IGN:Mittens321
Time zone:eastern time zone
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):I want to be a dreadknight and i am a merchant right now
How long have you been on HC?:about 3 months
Why do you want to join?:Because drew22222 told me it was a good town and that it always get raided so i want to help. Drew22222 is my brother
Will you help with town projects?:Sure but im not good at building good looking things
What can you give to us, as a community?:If i get a lot of coins i will donate some of it and i will kill raiders if there low level like me
What towns have you been in?Dawnstar from last wipeout and Belegost
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:Haxnn kicked me because i exidently hit two of our town mates. I never saw them on rarley thats why and i always do /ch who at the start when i join a town.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I got no head phones and i cant listen but do /tell if its important and i sometimes look at chat when im not busy
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I like to play minecraftt and i play soccer. Also i like to ride my bike and scooter.
Referrals:None
I know your drew's brother, but I'd like @Haxnn's word on this.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I havent been online on the forums/in-game for about 4 days, anything I missed?

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
@mittens321 , I am @Haxnn 's brother irl. I sit beside him, and we both play herocraft right beside eachother. I can guarantee, that you were not kicked for "hitting two town mates." I know you did more than just hit them.

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
so i leave tomorow. so i wont be on at all for week ! then ill be back. leave a message here with me tagged and ill respond before i leave!. might be leaving tuesday. not sure.

but if we need some C while im gone lmk so i can send some now

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
so i leave tomorow. so i wont be on at all for week ! then ill be back. leave a message here with me tagged and ill respond before i leave!. might be leaving tuesday. not sure.

but if we need some C while im gone lmk so i can send some now
I think we're good on money from last check. See you in a week!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
There is hardly any need for a fourth town right now. This should be discussed in the private council, not here.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
There is hardly any need for a fourth town right now. This should be discussed in the private council, not here.
Agreed I admit I'm not on too help much with verstad building(because when I am on we are being raided) but we are seriously lacking behind our sister towns