• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Alright time for a vote, Yes for walls no for no walls.

I vote no

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Alright time for a vote, Yes for walls no for no walls.

I vote no
Having a totally open place with random houses and a damn weird mountain WILL look dumb, having a small wall around the whole place will make it look cleaner, nicer, and more stylish. Plus, it'll give us the chance to build traps on/within/around/under the small walls. ;)

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
YEAH GG guys tell our ideas to anyone who checks the thread. Make a convo geez, But anyways the mountain channels attacks to come from the sides and front. Therefore i think we need a small wall to minimize the amount of people able to actually get in. but a 5-6 high wall? no. 8-12 at max , or if you are so determined make the 5-6 wall on a 4 high dirt hill which is steep.

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
Application
IGN: boycool19921
Time zone: indiana. idk the time zone sorry
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): warrior (dragoon) , Miner
How long have you been on HC?: Ive been playing for about 5 months
Why do you want to join?: I was with solitude last map and enjoyed lefts leadership skills and such so id like to follow behind him in this map.
Will you help with town projects?: yes i will help. Just tell me what to do and ill help as much as i can.
What can you give to us, as a community?: My mining is good. Im also a decent Pvper. I also tend to raid alot considering im on alot at night when most people are offline. so ill be able to score some good loot :)
What towns have you been in?: Solitude
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Never left. The map ended.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have teamspeak, skype, vent, mumble. and i have a microphone.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yea i understand them friendly/mutual 1 v1's are allowed of course :) its always fun to test yourself against friends.
Tell us about yourself: Well my first names James. i went to college for gaming degree never finished due to financial aid issues. Im currently living with my dad since i never spent much time with him growing up. I work at taco bell.
Referrals: Themeoff

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: boycool19921
Time zone: indiana. idk the time zone sorry
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): warrior (dragoon) , Miner
How long have you been on HC?: Ive been playing for about 5 months
Why do you want to join?: I was with solitude last map and enjoyed lefts leadership skills and such so id like to follow behind him in this map.
Will you help with town projects?: yes i will help. Just tell me what to do and ill help as much as i can.
What can you give to us, as a community?: My mining is good. Im also a decent Pvper. I also tend to raid alot considering im on alot at night when most people are offline. so ill be able to score some good loot :)
What towns have you been in?: Solitude
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Never left. The map ended.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have teamspeak, skype, vent, mumble. and i have a microphone.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yea i understand them friendly/mutual 1 v1's are allowed of course :) its always fun to test yourself against friends.
Tell us about yourself: Well my first names James. i went to college for gaming degree never finished due to financial aid issues. Im currently living with my dad since i never spent much time with him growing up. I work at taco bell.
Referrals: Themeoff
Accepted. :D

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
sorry i cant be on much atm and help with building still trying to balance my schedule along with doing some upgrades on my computer hopefully my time will be more free in the next few weeks i think our higher office is getting mad at paying me and 3 others 10-30 hours of overtime every pay period

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
I've talked to morningstar42, the player with a donor region near Verstad. I'm going to keep in touch with him and next time rent is due for it I will be paying it to help him out.

ALL VERSTAD CITIZENS LEAVE HIM ALONE!!

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I've talked to morningstar42, the player with a donor region near Verstad. I'm going to keep in touch with him and next time rent is due for it I will be paying it to help him out.

ALL VERSTAD CITIZENS LEAVE HIM ALONE!!

I've not seen Morningstar42 around. He was being quite snarky the other day about how we should pay the rent he has already paid on his personal region. He's also part of a town that has raided us multiple times. I've no intention of not killing him.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
@Morningstar42 is a friend of mine from last map so I would appreciate it if you guys could leave him be.

And morning if you do need help paying your personal region taxes I can help.

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
@leftovers5 i need to get regions to verstad so i can move out of the barracks next to paragon when you get the chance can you add me to regions i can get on for a few for you to do this now if you want

Morningstar42

Glowing Redstone
I admit I have acted curmudgeonly at times over the last few days due to being a little upset about the situation with Verstad and my donor region.

In the end, it wasn't worth getting upset over. I'll deal with it and will be out of there soon. To @RedEchoRanger, @whitemagehealu and anyone else I annoyed with my bitching, well I'm sorry. What happened does feel unfair, but whining about it didn't make things any better.

I do not need help with rent or for anyone to take it easy on me. The bothersome part was rather that I spent time establishing myself in that location and it is taking up more of my time to move things out.

So, no hard feelings on my end... hopefully we can continue enjoying raiding and beating the shit out of each other without anyone getting upset or having less fun playing.