• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
We still need more than 4.. Guys, give lefto money! I want the regions before friday night, now get to it! And not next friday I tell ya!

xFuZe

TNT
Application
IGN: xFuZe
Time zone: PST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue
How long have you been on HC?: Almost 2 years.
Why do you want to join?: Town has people I recognize
Will you help with town projects?: Depends on the project. Most-likely will help.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Knowledge and PvP power.
What towns have you been in?: Malkier
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Felt like I did not fit in well with the people.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm a very level-headed person and I don't hold many grudges. I'm also very adaptive and innovative when it comes to thinking of a way around things.
Referrals: None but I have met and interacted with some of the citizens. I don't want to list referrals without the persons consent like most others.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Application
IGN: xFuZe
Time zone: PST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue
How long have you been on HC?: Almost 2 years.
Why do you want to join?: Town has people I recognize
Will you help with town projects?: Depends on the project. Most-likely will help.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Knowledge and PvP power.
What towns have you been in?: Malkier
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Felt like I did not fit in well with the people.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm a very level-headed person and I don't hold many grudges. I'm also very adaptive and innovative when it comes to thinking of a way around things.
Referrals: None but I have met and interacted with some of the citizens. I don't want to list referrals without the persons consent like most others.
Why does your profile say 24 and your app says 16?

hcp111

Gold
IGN: hcp111
Time zone: BST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue (going ranger) lvl 29 crafter (going alchemist)... will probably be alchemist by the time you read this.
How long have you been on HC?: I joined at the same time as OliverDollar and we have been playing together ever since so just over a year.
Why do you want to join?: I wish to join a town for the obvious reasons, i would like the security and stability being in a town brings you but i would also like to be in a town because quite honestly i enjoy HeroCraft because i enjoy working together with a passionate group of people towards a common goal wether it be building, Gathering recourses or raiding. I played Healer for the last two maps as i genuinely enjoy being there to help others and despite the change in path i wish to do that this map. In all honesty however i wish to join this town because every since i started playing HeroCraft i have been in the same towns as OliverDollar and since i know him in real life i wish to continue that.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, since i started playing HeroCraft helping with town projects has been the reason why i like it over other servers. I am also a keen builder.
What can you give to us, as a community?: As i said before i like helping out as much as possible. i have never done much PvP but i hope that will change on this map.
What towns have you been in?: None on this map.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, but i will be able to talk and listen when i get it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I am currently a freelance film maker working on various projects one being Boiler Room Media (on youtube). I play in a band and like to draw and paint. I've been playing minecraft for a long time and would be a liar if i said it isnt one of my hobbies. I feel i am a mature individual who still loves to have fun.
Referrals: OliverDollar

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Fooled are you in gravkoc or verstad? Jw.
He's in verstad.

IGN: hcp111
Time zone: BST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue (going ranger) lvl 29 crafter (going alchemist)... will probably be alchemist by the time you read this.
How long have you been on HC?: I joined at the same time as OliverDollar and we have been playing together ever since so just over a year.
Why do you want to join?: I wish to join a town for the obvious reasons, i would like the security and stability being in a town brings you but i would also like to be in a town because quite honestly i enjoy HeroCraft because i enjoy working together with a passionate group of people towards a common goal wether it be building, Gathering recourses or raiding. I played Healer for the last two maps as i genuinely enjoy being there to help others and despite the change in path i wish to do that this map. In all honesty however i wish to join this town because every since i started playing HeroCraft i have been in the same towns as OliverDollar and since i know him in real life i wish to continue that.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, since i started playing HeroCraft helping with town projects has been the reason why i like it over other servers. I am also a keen builder.
What can you give to us, as a community?: As i said before i like helping out as much as possible. i have never done much PvP but i hope that will change on this map.
What towns have you been in?: None on this map.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, but i will be able to talk and listen when i get it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I am currently a freelance film maker working on various projects one being Boiler Room Media (on youtube). I play in a band and like to draw and paint. I've been playing minecraft for a long time and would be a liar if i said it isnt one of my hobbies. I feel i am a mature individual who still loves to have fun.
Referrals: OliverDollar
I remember ya >: )
Accepted.

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
All logs + Planks done. atm. we have the 5kcoin. time to collect diamond blocks , and pumpkinds

dredclaw

Wood
Application
IGN: dredclaw
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Miner will be RuneBlade/Miner
How long have you been on HC?: I am a Veteran
Why do you want to join?: 2 of my friends have joined and I know some of the leadership to be trustworthy and effective.
Will you help with town projects?: I will help to make the town the best for all of us as long as I am not alone.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I love to communicate I will try my best to become friends with everyone in the town.
What towns have you been in?: New map, have not been in a town yet.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I talk a lot and listen somewhat on Teamspeak.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I sure do!
Tell us about yourself: Love to build, PVP, and earn money. Favorit part about minecraft are the other people so I am looking for a town that has a great community.
Referrals: Good friends with OliverDollar and hcp111

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
IGN: dredclaw
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Miner will be RuneBlade/Miner
How long have you been on HC?: I am a Veteran
Why do you want to join?: 2 of my friends have joined and I know some of the leadership to be trustworthy and effective.
Will you help with town projects?: I will help to make the town the best for all of us as long as I am not alone.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I love to communicate I will try my best to become friends with everyone in the town.
What towns have you been in?: New map, have not been in a town yet.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I talk a lot and listen somewhat on Teamspeak.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I sure do!
Tell us about yourself: Love to build, PVP, and earn money. Favorit part about minecraft are the other people so I am looking for a town that has a great community.
Referrals: Good friends with OliverDollar and hcp111
Accepted. Good to have you in the town drew ;)