• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Lo
I hate you because you talked shit about me in Eclipse chat a loooong time. Also, you are known to camp the borders and attack people even if they're new to the server.
lol I have never camped borders.... Only person I have ever camped killed is kindralsoul cause she did bad things. Also I never talked trash about you etkenn. I actually liked you, you were cool I let you inside my town, wanted to go raiding with you then a couple hours later I see you outside raiding me with the tc. You fucking backstabbed me, and to this day you turn it all around on me, and say im the bad guy. I liked you, its a shame you had to be a ass.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Ple
I'm vouching a "No." on Nuclear, he has the mind of a child and dosn't know how to keep his mouth shut.
(also, he's been trolling Shadowall lately. Which shows how much he has "changed").

As for plob.. No.
He's already done about 5-6 apps which got declined the past week, and I don't want him in here either - although it is Aerokii's decision.

Deus Vult is not with these two.

Please explain to me how I have been trolling shadowall lately? I actually helped him defend off raiders from mortem back when he was trying to raid it.

@Acherous

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Lo
lol I have never camped borders.... Only person I have ever camped killed is kindralsoul cause she did bad things. Also I never talked trash about you etkenn. I actually liked you, you were cool I let you inside my town, wanted to go raiding with you then a couple hours later I see you outside raiding me with the tc. You fucking backstabbed me, and to this day you turn it all around on me, and say im the bad guy. I liked you, its a shame you had to be a ass.
You camped Temple with MrChucklez while I was watching, so hah.

Just because I visit a town doesn't mean i'm their allied. Okey, it was kind of an ass-move by me, bit at those times I were desperately looking for PvP as i lost interest on management. Many people see me as a dickhead, but the people who got to know me knows that I am a cool guy. After I heard from my contacts in Eclipse that you talked shit about me in your chat channel, after that I have tried my best to be like a torn in your eye. Many people see me as weak because I am not the greatest PvP'er, but you can hurt other players a lot more by messing with their mind. It seems to me that you desperately try to hit back on me, but i've worked on not letting myself get trolled/harassed. I don't want to stretch it too far and make people leave HC, so i'll stop being an ass towards you. So stop being pathetic and man up. I've enjoyed the rages though.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
You camped Temple with MrChucklez while I was watching, so hah.

Just because I visit a town doesn't mean i'm their allied. Okey, it was kind of an ass-move by me, bit at those times I were desperately looking for PvP as i lost interest on management. Many people see me as a dickhead, but the people who got to know me knows that I am a cool guy. After I heard from my contacts in Eclipse that you talked shit about me in your chat channel, after that I have tried my best to be like a torn in your eye. Many people see me as weak because I am not the greatest PvP'er, but you can hurt other players a lot more by messing with their mind. It seems to me that you desperately try to hit back on me, but i've worked on not letting myself get trolled/harassed. I don't want to stretch it too far and make people leave HC, so i'll stop being an ass towards you. So stop being pathetic and man up. I've enjoyed the rages though.

The only reason I've done it is because you've been awful to me bro. I never even talked bad about you till after your raided us. I never understood why you hated me.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The only reason I've done it is because you've been awful to me bro. I never even talked bad about you till after your raided us. I never understood why you hated me.
I never hated you. I don't hate anyone on HC. It's just that you take raids too serious. If I considered everyone that raided/killed me an enemy, my town wouldn't be a part of Xandria Dominion and most likely dead.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Game Name: tbo1000
Hero Class and levels: lvl 3 caster becoming necromancer and lvl 5 crafter becoming farmer
Alignment: good
Desired Knightly Order: templar
What you want to do in the guild: protect newbs and build safe houses and help in any way i can
What you'd like to see from the guild: a great community of people

If you're willing to fight and stand beside us, we'll do our best to help you grow and improve on this server. I name you Sir Tbo, Templar Squire!

In Game Name: bonafideb3ast
Hero Class and levels: I am a level 31 necro
Alignment: Good
Desired Knightly Order:Hospitaller
What you want to do in the guild: I would love to help the guild in so many ways. I'm really good at helping people. Also I can build some pretty good safe-houses or any other building you need. But on the pvp side, I just started to really try and pvp, so not that great!
What you'd like to see from the guild: I would love to see the guild grow! I have kinda been following the guilds forums already and it is really taking off! Anyways I would love to see the guild grow in respect in the herocraft community!

Ha, as if I even needed to debate this one! I'm very pleased to name you Sir Bona, Knight Hospitaller! I expect some great things from you!

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: Morningstar42
Hero Class and levels: 55/55 Wizard/Engineer currently. Deciding future path ATM
Alignment: Good
Desired Knightly Order: Templar I think
What you want to do in the guild: Fight Evil, protect newbs, sell stuff
What you'd like to see from the guild: Active involvement in fighting evil

I've known you long enough to trust you- and am happy to name you Knight Templar, Sir Morningstar! All of you join the channel!

In Game Name: NuclearCouch
Hero Class and levels: Current : 36 Necromancer | 16 Merchant ... Mastered: 55 Dreadknight | 55 Samurai | 55 Dragoon
Alignment: Neutral
Desired Knightly Order: Templar
What you want to do in the guild: Beat the shit out of the tc, aka beat evil. I will help build although I am not that good at it. I can defend whatever I am told to. I will always follow orders.
What you'd like to see from the guild: SUCCESS! Lol but really I have been in many guilds when your fighting and you pursue the enemy then all of the sudden you turn around and your fellow guildys are gone and your dying. So pretty much good pvp, and Teamwork.
:)

Hoooo boy. This... I just don't know. Tell you what- fight alongside us, get to know us, and let us get to know you in game/chat. If we feel we can trust you and you get along well with those within the guild, we might give you a shot. For now I'm deferring this until we get a better idea of your character.

So, that's not a no- it's a "let us get to know you better!"

In Game Name: (Obvious)Plob5
Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries) 55 Goon 25 Crafter, Master Rogue.
Alignment: (Good, Neutral) Neutral , I've been in many evil and good towns/guilds, in my herocraft adventure.
Desired Knightly Order: (Templar or Hospitaller) Hospitaller
What you want to do in the guild: (Fight Evil, protect newbs, build safe houses, sell stuff) I'd prefer fighting evil or selling items, I've recently got very into PvP, and gotten very interested in the TD buisnesses, including buying/selling gold, and I plan on speccing merchant.
What you'd like to see from the guild: (What you'd like to see from us) I, like, Nuc would like to finally see someone take down those tc, Someone needs to anyways :p

@Aerokii before making my first app, I was denied for loyalty for another guild, that loyalty has passed on and I think Templar is for me.

Same goes for you- though, I'd like to say to both of you, this guild is more than just "taking down the TC"- we're focused on taking down all evil, and we will accept none of it within our own ranks. Prove your dedication to good, show us who you are and what you can do, and we'll go from there.

Again, not a no, I'd just like to learn more about the two of you.