• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I've known you long enough to trust you- and am happy to name you Knight Templar, Sir Morningstar! All of you join the channel!

Hoooo boy. This... I just don't know. Tell you what- fight alongside us, get to know us, and let us get to know you in game/chat. If we feel we can trust you and you get along well with those within the guild, we might give you a shot. For now I'm deferring this until we get a better idea of your character.

So, that's not a no- it's a "let us get to know you better!"

Same goes for you- though, I'd like to say to both of you, this guild is more than just "taking down the TC"- we're focused on taking down all evil, and we will accept none of it within our own ranks. Prove your dedication to good, show us who you are and what you can do, and we'll go from there.

Again, not a no, I'd just like to learn more about the two of you.

Problem is I know there will never be a time when I will be able to pvp along with you guys. I will just get killed by your people. My reputation is horrible for all the wrong reasons.

P

Plob5

Hoooo boy. This... I just don't know. Tell you what- fight alongside us, get to know us, and let us get to know you in game/chat. If we feel we can trust you and you get along well with those within the guild, we might give you a shot. For now I'm deferring this until we get a better idea of your character.

So, that's not a no- it's a "let us get to know you better!"

Same goes for you- though, I'd like to say to both of you, this guild is more than just "taking down the TC"- we're focused on taking down all evil, and we will accept none of it within our own ranks. Prove your dedication to good, show us who you are and what you can do, and we'll go from there.

Again, not a no, I'd just like to learn more about the two of you.
Alright, I understand, Pm me the chat password, and im sure me and nuc would love to fight alongside you guys!

Joka10

Soulsand
I support Aero's decision... while the idea of evil turning good is the stuff great stories and adventures are made of, it doesn't usually work out so well many times. I won't kill either of the two questioned applicants and will fight along side them as long as they aren't attacking us, unless it is deemed that they will not be Templars and will return to the dark side.

Evil turning to good is great. Evil turning to good with proof is better.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Problem is I know there will never be a time when I will be able to pvp along with you guys. I will just get killed by your people. My reputation is horrible for all the wrong reasons.

This will not happen under my watch. So long as you do no evil, and do not attack, the Templar are officially under orders not to attack you unless you do either of the above. If any Templar breaks that rule, tell them to check the forums/have them talk to me/talk to me yourself and I'll get it sorted out.

Alright, I understand, Pm me the chat password, and im sure me and nuc would love to fight alongside you guys!

Plob, check your in-game inbox.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
This will not happen under my watch. So long as you do no evil, and do not attack, the Templar are officially under orders not to attack you unless you do either of the above. If any Templar breaks that rule, tell them to check the forums/have them talk to me/talk to me yourself and I'll get it sorted out.

Plob, check your in-game inbox.

Its gonna happen, dwarfers will attack me.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
The chest at safehouse next to temple ma has been lwc'd and everyone added, there are 5 people in charge of adding people.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Does anyone here have any liking for solitude/oblivion? A good number of citizens from (good) towns (like Belegost) have been losing citizens to solitude and oblivion because they want more PvP. Maybe its time to show them that Good beats Evil eh? DEUS VULT

B

Bingy1218

Lol oblivion wants more pvp or they wanna die more I think it's the second option :/

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Does anyone here have any liking for solitude/oblivion? A good number of citizens from (good) towns (like Belegost) have been losing citizens to solitude and oblivion because they want more PvP. Maybe its time to show them that Good beats Evil eh? DEUS VULT
Problem is, Good doesn't beat Evil -.- Have Templars ever defeated TC/Erebos/Wolf pack or any other Evil PvP group?