• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Problem is, Good doesn't beat Evil -.- Have Templars ever defeated TC/Erebos/Wolf pack or any other Evil PvP group?
We defeated TC's second tourney group ;*
Also, we kicked their asses out of oblivion in an even fight - before they came back with even more TCs and zerged us.(10 vs 6).

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Not to be very pushy or annoying, but has a decision been made for Me/Couch?

Jw, sorry for being annoying :confused:

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Problem is, Good doesn't beat Evil -.- Have Templars ever defeated TC/Erebos/Wolf pack or any other Evil PvP group?

Took out Ethereal once, and smaller TC groups in the past (May PVP tournament in particular.) Haven't seen us fight much of the others.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Just to let everyone know I will be somewhat in-active for a little while. Math finals and stuff.

epicwin324

Legacy Supporter 3

Whaaaaaa? The only reason we don't beat TC that often is because usually we're outnumbered, or the people fighting aren't mastered. Sometimes the battle are fought on unfair grounds, it just depends. We have never gotten in a fair, even matched fight with any formidable evil faction, and therefore can't really base our mettle on this.

B

Bingy1218

Whaaaaaa? The only reason we don't beat TC that often is because usually we're outnumbered, or the people fighting aren't mastered. Sometimes the battle are fought on unfair grounds, it just depends. We have never gotten in a fair, even matched fight with any formidable evil faction, and therefore can't really base our mettle on this.
I'm sorry wait what!?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
My point is, TC is pretty much elite pvp'ers (Except Galaxial ofc) while The Templars accept people even if they aren't good in pvp.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Excuse me? Don't turn this into a flame, nor comment on my PVP capabilities.
This is my first time on a multiplayer server, so of course I'm not going to be fantastic at PVP.
I spent 2 weeks in Zeal.
I've been a Wizard since I've joined. I've learnt they are very much a support class rather than a solo 1vs1 PVP class.
I've known nothing different in terms of PVP, I'm a builder/designer/architect, not some brash blood-harvesting brute.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Negating from my previous post, thumbs up to the Templar and its guild members, you actually make PVP fun compared to the other guilds out there.

One day there should be a huge Templar/TC battle, maybe these things can be organised in the future, it'd go great down in the lore.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Excuse me? Don't turn this into a flame, nor comment on my PVP capabilities.
This is my first time on a multiplayer server, so of course I'm not going to be fantastic at PVP.
I spent 2 weeks in Zeal.
I've been a Wizard since I've joined. I've learnt they are very much a support class rather than a solo 1vs1 PVP class.
I've known nothing different in terms of PVP, I'm a builder/designer/architect, not some brash blood-harvesting brute.
I am not trying to start a flame war. I just say that TC is all about PvP skills while Templars want creative builders additionally to the PvP'ers. I respect TC very much because of their PvP capabilities, but I also love how The Templars help the weak and fight Evil.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I'd never go so far as to claim that, pvp wise, we're on the same level as the TC elite- in an even match I believe we have a shot, but beyond that it's all pointless speculation and really not what I enjoy engaging in.

We do PvP and have a fair few PvPers in the guild (just look at the Templar list compared to Hospitaller!), but I do want us to go far beyond being just a guild created to oppose TC. If we can help get rid of campers, or build a safe place out in the wild with shops to help others survive or get home, I'll be happy. If we can do good, for even just a few people, I'll be happy.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
We are not all about killing the evil people on this server, but we also help people. Give them supplies, help them find a town, provide a secure place to store their goods. We build safe houses and we don't touch innocent people. We are TEMPLARS! DEUS VULT!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
What they are trying to say is, usually when we fight a group, they have all mastered players and all in armor, and all spec'd, while we have a few unmasted, a few not spec'd, and a few without armor, leading to it being an unfair fight being in the enemies favor.