• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
Things look pretty good. If I wasn't in my guild, I would join the Templars, if possible:)

This is NOT an app

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
I don't believe that a war with OBL and SLT is the right choice because, first of all, we are considered neutral. Second of all, If people want to join another town, it is completely their choice. If its what you want, fine, be that way. But it's not my descision to make.

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
Gosh dernit, I don't wanna be gosh danged dern Templar. There are so many dag-nabbing Templars. :)

Is it possible for someone to be a member of two guilds at once?

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Gosh dernit, I don't wanna be gosh danged dern Templar. There are so many dag-nabbing Templars. :)

Is it possible for someone to be a member of two guilds at once?
No, but you can, however, be officially in one guild and not official in the other, but still a member of both. If you really want to join Templars, then you could probably get an asteric next to your name saying *non-official* or something. Fill out an app and see what happens :p

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
That complicates things..

Wait! Idea. Jayzy3 presents to youuuu: Overly complicated and unnecessary measures to be taken in such a scenario as this one.

You could merge your guild into another part of Templars and still be the leader of it, but also be a Templar!

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Well, since it's neutral, dead, and has no members, I'm not sure how that would work Ina merge, but, that brings up another idea! Ditch you neutral, dead, member-less guild and join Templars! Omgg great idea, right?

Joka10

Soulsand
Hmm... if the XD thing really erupts (seems like it will, but I can't tell yet) and I feel that I should get involved... I will certainly side with Canterlot (as a private party, not a representative of my town or guild). I can't really do much, but there is no doubt in my mind that I would side with them against their enemies. My opinion towards the main leader figures of CT's enemies, after reading what they've said in various posts and ingame since the conflict started, is very, very, very, VERY low, and it would be best if I kept most of my thoughts towards them to myself. While I do believe that both sides are at some level of fault, I think that CT are the good guys here, and their attackers are tyrannical. I still do not know if I will get involved, but I know who I support. Kenn has said that if the Templars are true to their beliefs, they would support Canterlot, and after reading into the matter, I agree. Neutrality may best serve our own interests, but we are sworn to uphold righteousness. If we are true to that, we should help Canterlot, no matter the cost to us.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
"We got it pretty much under control. I'm talking with Symbo and Jota is talking with xexo and xexo is calming down." -As said by @EtKEnn, so it seems to me things are calming down

Joka10

Soulsand
Symbolite and xexorian weren't the ones I was worried about, especially not Symbo, but if it turns in to nothing, that's great.

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
In Game Name: trickshotwin
Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries) Currently I am a level 18 healer hoping to become a disciple. I have mastered warrior, caster and crafter. I am also a level 11 mason.
Alignment: (Good, Neutral). Neutral ATM
Desired Knightly Order: (Templar or Hospitaller)Hospitaller for now, but when I master healer, I might go templar.
What you want to do in the guild: Building would be my main focus. I consider myself as a decent architect. I enjoy building and helping the weak. When n00bs are being raped by higher levels, it pisses me off. If I could offer a safe place for Newbs, I would.
What you'd like to see from the guild: A place to build and help others. I would like to have a group which can give all of what Herocraft can offer. Also, the Templars are active and strong. If the guild aided towns in distress, that would be cool. I hope to accepted and thank you for reading my post.