• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
It's calming down as in xexo isn't raging in global chat anymore. We have control because all their raiding attempts today has failed. I'll continue talking with Symbo.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
It's calming down as in xexo isn't raging in global chat anymore. We have control because all their raiding attempts today has failed. I'll continue talking with Symbo.
Don't raid them back, that eliminates any chance of a peaceful resolution

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
In Game Name: (Obvious) Zaspar
Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries) Bard level 20, Mason level 6 (Probably level more effectively with warshard)
Alignment: (Good, Neutral) Neutral
Desired Knightly Order: (Templar or Hospitaller) Hospitaller (fun-fact: my initials are KH)
What you want to do in the guild: (Fight Evil, protect newbs, build safe houses, sell stuff) Manufacture goods/farm, take part in building safe houses.
What you'd like to see from the guild: (What you'd like to see from us) Get on Teamspeak. :)

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Here's confirmations for all you applicants- Wolever accepted you, but I'm happy to go through and confirm each and every one of his decisions!

In Game Name: (Obvious) NinjaKreeper
Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries) Level 2, Ninja will be achieved as of right now I am a rogue.
Alignment: (Good, Neutral) Good
Desired Knightly Order: (Templar or Hospitaller) Templar
What you want to do in the guild: (Fight Evil, protect newbs, build safe houses, sell stuff) Protect newbs
What you'd like to see from the guild: (What you'd like to see from us) I would like to see protection of innocent players, for I was once lost. That was until HydroKing77 helped me by giving me food and weapons, he also referred me to the templar.

You seem to be popoular with my brothers among the Templar and it seems a decision's been made, but I'm officially supporting it! Welcome Sir NinjaKreeper, Templar Knight!

In Game Name: Jayzy3
Hero Class and levels: 55 Thief, 16 Crafter
Alignment: Neutral
Desired Knightly Order: Templar
What you want to do in the guild: Fight Evil
What you'd like to see from the guild: I'd like to a guild who can hold up against an onslaught of treepers, as well as defend the defenseless. I also just need some sort of alignment, because as of now I am both townless and guildless

Interesting! I hadn't thought to see you here, but I'm all too happy to give you a chance, if you so desire it! I name you Sir Jayzy, Knight Templar! Do us proud, brother!

In Game Name: nuttrbutr
Hero Class and levels: Lvl 8 Warrior (eventually paladin) : Lvl 10 Crafter
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Desired Knightly Order: Templar
What you want to do in the guild: I would like to thwart the evil, uphold justice, and fight righteously to bring peace to the lands.
What you'd like to see from the guild: I would like to see the guild roam the lands and watch over the people of Herocraft. Along with that, I would like to see the guild renown for fighting with a code of honor, and creating sanctuaries for peaceful people.

Nuttr, I'd love to give you the chance to learn and grow with us, and I'll gladly give you the chance to do so as a Templar Squire! Welcome aboard!

In Game Name: (Obvious): Millejinta87
Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries): currently master ranger,
thief 40
Alignment: (Good, Neutral): good
Desired Knightly Order: (Templar or Hospitaller): I don't mind either of 'em, but templar would be nice :D
What you want to do in the guild: (Fight Evil, protect newbs, build safe houses, sell stuff): the main reason I join is because I want more PVP, so I would probably fight evil most, but if anyone need help whit a safe house I would like to help whit that swell :)
What you'd like to see from the guild: (What you'd like to see from us): I would like to se an active group of nice people, who acts for their members best. I would also like to know many of the current members that I really have not talked much to before.

Felt I waned to add some additional info so here it comes :D
I have playd on herocraft since november (on zeal map), I then joined Camelot, since all the leaders in that town become inactive I went SiC of Canterlot after some few weeks, then on this map Etkenn, and me (plus more people), founded Canterlot, after some time in Canterlot I left the town to found a new allied town (Belegost), that I am currently a co-leader of.
I am a mason if anyone need mason work, and I hope I am alright to hang around whit :D

Hope I didn't miss something Is should have added here...

Cya ingame.
-mille-

Beautifully done. Simply beautiful. I hope you can help us with some of that activity, and your co-leadership of Belegost is enough alone for me to say I'd be happy to have you aboard- especially as a mason! I name you Templar Knight, Sir Mille!

In Game Name: trickshotwin
Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries) Currently I am a level 18 healer hoping to become a disciple. I have mastered warrior, caster and crafter. I am also a level 11 mason.
Alignment: (Good, Neutral). Neutral ATM
Desired Knightly Order: (Templar or Hospitaller)Hospitaller for now, but when I master healer, I might go templar.
What you want to do in the guild: Building would be my main focus. I consider myself as a decent architect. I enjoy building and helping the weak. When n00bs are being raped by higher levels, it pisses me off. If I could offer a safe place for Newbs, I would.
What you'd like to see from the guild: A place to build and help others. I would like to have a group which can give all of what Herocraft can offer. Also, the Templars are active and strong. If the guild aided towns in distress, that would be cool. I hope to accepted and thank you for reading my post.

Ahh, the Hospitaller... honestly, I love getting more Hospitaller, and I've seen you around enough to know your worth. I name you Knight Hospitaller, sir Trickshotwin!

In Game Name: (Obvious) Zaspar
Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries) Bard level 20, Mason level 6 (Probably level more effectively with warshard)
Alignment: (Good, Neutral) Neutral
Desired Knightly Order: (Templar or Hospitaller) Hospitaller (fun-fact: my initials are KH)
What you want to do in the guild: (Fight Evil, protect newbs, build safe houses, sell stuff) Manufacture goods/farm, take part in building safe houses.
What you'd like to see from the guild: (What you'd like to see from us) Get on Teamspeak. :)

We are hnored to count you among our members, Knight Hospitaller Zaspar! Go build something awesome, and join our TS! Just ask on the templar channel for info if ya need it ;)

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
An announcement will come soon regarding the official Templar stance on the current conflict as well as the direction of the Templar as the server continues. I just need to talk to a couple folk first.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
We are hnored to count you among our members, Knight Hospitaller Zaspar! Go build something awesome, and join our TS! Just ask on the templar channel for info if ya need it ;)

I'm hnored to be accepted. :p

I'll probably be trekking over to the cathedral soon.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm considering making a formal application, but I think I'd like to retain my status as friend of the templar and honorary knight. We'll see how it goes, haha.