• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
======== Who We Are ========​

The Templar are restored, after a long hiatus, and are ready to resume their eternal mission of making the server a better place, through battling those who would do it harm, protecting those who cannot protect themselves, and help all who would ask us for it! As it was when founded in Zeal, we adhere to a strict code of honor of peace to those who would do others no harm, and swift vengeance to those who would do evil.

The guild is split into two parts- The first being the Knights Templar, the sword arm of the guild focused on PvP/PvE, as well as the Knights Hospitaller, the architects who focus on the creation of safehouses and shops around the map, focused on building and creation..

All who hold the same goals we do, who are good and aren't afraid to fight for it, are welcome to join.

======== What We Do ========​

Headquarters: The Aula-Domini Cathedral is the headquarters of the Templar. It is ready for habitation, and presently fully automated. It is locted at -500, -2500: give it a look if you get the chance!

Goals:
Hunting down those who would do evil to the server or fellow players, focusing on it specifically once the karma system is implemented.

Creation of safehouses and shops near each graveyard and in the outter wilderness, where players can purchse food, basic supplies and redstone, all while being safe from mobs during the night.

Participate as a team in each and every Herocraft event that we can, be it PvE or PvP.

======== Code of Honor ========​

Rule zero: You must obey all server rules, obviously. Breaking any of them will result in your immediate removal from the guild.

Rule one: While we do hunt evil, we do not kill indescrimitely, specifically not without provocation. Killing random people will not be looked kindly upon. You are allowed to defend yourself if you are attacked, or to defend those who you see being attacked.

Rule two: Respect your fellow guild members- do not troll, do not insult them, do not attack them, unless you agree to duel.

Rule three: The guild, at the moment, will not interfere in the matters of town politics. The Templar will not join in on any raids of neutral or good towns, unless they have attacked us. Members may raid with their own towns, but they will not do so while invoking the name or battle cry of the Templar.

Rule four: Betraying the guild will result in swift retribution. There will be no redemption.

Punishment for breaking these rules include: Formal reprimands, fines, demotions, and in the worst case, expulsion from the guild.

======== Lords and Leaders ========​

The Templar Leadership is split into three parts- The Grand Knight, in charge of the overall guild and overseer of all guild affairs. The Knight Commander, leader of the Templar Knights, is a position earned through valor in battle and dedication to the guild. Finally, the Warden is the leader of the Hospitaller, a position earned through the admiration of his peers within the Hospitaller.

Grand Knight and Guild Leader: Sir Aerokii the Vanguard
Knight Commander and SIC: Sir Jzillifro, the Brave
Warden and TIC/Potential SIC: Sir WoleverEntun, the Wise

======== Organization ========​

Within each section of the guild, there are presently three ranks: Squire, Knight, and Crusader.

Squires are recent inductees, given a bed and chest in the barracks, as well as an iron weapon of their choice.

Knights are those who have proven their dedication to the guild and shown some prowess in battle, or skill in architecture. Rising to this rank yields a diamond weapon and if there is room, One of the Knights Quarters. Especially dedicated Knights may instead receive their own plot beneath Aula-Domini. Those who joined the guild upon its founding are given this rank automically.

Crusaders are those who have brought the most glory and honor to the guild, and are the tops of their class. They will recieve a gold weapon and a suit of their top (non gold) armor. They will automatically receive a plot beneath Aula-Domini, and will be highly considered for a leadership position within the guild.

======== Members of the Order ========​

Templar Knights:
Sir Jzillifro- Templar Crusader
Sir TrueCorruptor- Templar Knight Captain
Sir xxMassChaosx- Templar Knight
Sir Qsa123456789- Templar Knight
Sir Zachimon- Templar Knight
Sir Etkenn- Templar Knight
Sir ToadnZack- Templar Knight
Sir Epicwin324- Templar Knight
Sir Joka10- Templar Knight
Sir Kevinlive- Templar Knight
Sir Mariohgcz- Templar Knight
Sir Archmage_Lloyd- Templar Knight
Sir Jellybutter- Templar Knight
Sir Hydroking77- Templar Knight
Sir Pwnzy_the_stoner- Templar Knight
Sir MegaOrange1- Templar Knight
Lady SonofaGunner- Templar Squire

Hospitaller Knights:
Sir Aerokii- Hospitaller Crusader
Sir WoleverEntun- Hospitaller Crusader
Sir Kourne- Hospitaller Crusader
Sir Dwarfers- Hospitaller Knight Captain
Sir Haxnn- Hospitaller Knight
Sir Thejoker1177 - Hospitaller Knight
Sir Didag- Hospitaller Knight

======== Friends of the Templar ========​
The Academy​
The FE Kingdom​
Belegost​
Lightforge​

======== Sworn enemies ========​
Tree Creepers​
Eclipse​
hilltim (or was it hilltom? I don't know)​
======== Join the Cause ========​

In Game Name: (Obvious)
Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries)
Alignment: (Good, Neutral)
Desired Knightly Order: (Templar or Hospitaller)
What you want to do in the guild: (Fight Evil, protect newbs, build safe houses, sell stuff)
What you'd like to see from the guild: (What you'd like to see from us)

The final piece of the application involves talking to me in a conversation or in game.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
*Skips down to comment section before reading OP*
Yay! Restoration FTW. @Dazureus add this to Ally List like AC and Templars have agreed before the map wipe.
*Scrolls back up to read post*

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Glad to see the return of the Templar. I wish you luck, and apologize for screwing with your reserve posts. :p

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Looked good until I saw the member list, with atleast two well known PKers and trolls.
Goodluck with the evil-fighting, should go well with The Academy's goals.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Looked good until I saw the member list, with atleast two well known PKers and trolls.
Goodluck with the evil-fighting, should go well with The Academy's goals.

The rules pretty much disallow this sort of thing within the guild. If they continue to do such things, please notify me. Otherwise, while with the guild, they will be kept in line. Besides, almost everyone deserves the chance at redemption- we're all about that here.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
======== Join the Cause ========

In Game Name: EtKEnn
Hero Class and levels: Samurai, 55/Merchant, 25
Alignment: Neutral
Desired Knighly order: Templar
What you want to do in the guild: Fight evil, sell stuff.
What you'd like to see from the guild: I want to see a Guild that actually do something about the evils on Herocraft. I believe this guild has the potential to do a lot and i'd like to help you.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
======== Join the Cause ========

In Game Name: EtKEnn
Hero Class and levels: Samurai, 55/Merchant, 25
Desired Knighly order: Templar
What you want to do in the guild: Fight evil, sell stuff.
What you'd like to see from the guild: I want to see a Guild that actually do something about the evils on Herocraft. I believe this guild has the potential to do a lot and i'd like to help you.
Aw shit, leaving AC. But, you're going somewhere good, so it's okay!

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Etkenn- I know the quality of your character, and I'd be all too happy to count you among our ranks! I name you a Knight of the Templar, and welcome you to our order.

And the Academy is the oldest Ally of the Templar- we're damned glad to stand alongside any and all of you.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Aw shit, leaving AC. But, you're going somewhere good, so it's okay!
Yeah, I am leaving AC. But don't worry, I still love you guys <3
Etkenn- I know the quality of your character, and I'd be all too happy to count you among our ranks! I name you a Knight of the Templar, and welcome you to our order.

And the Academy is the oldest Ally of the Templar- we're damned glad to stand alongside any and all of you.
Thanks, i'll do my best to gain honour for The Templars. I won't be online this weekend btw, i'm on my cabin :)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: WoleverEntun
Hero Class and levels: I am a level 43 Wizard, and a level 26 Merchant
Alignment: Leader of a Good town and the Good Church of Entun, so Good.
Desired Knightly Order: I desire to join the Knights Hospitaller, for the reason that I am not a great PvPer, while I am a decent architect.
What you want to do in the guild: I would primarily like to build safe-houses and promote the Guild to others, as well as helping perhaps in administration, in which I have experience. I can also fight in my capacity as a level 43 Wizard. What you'd like to see from the guild: I would like to see a network of safe-houses across the map, and general co-operation with other guilds and towns. I have been in a Good town for 3 maps in a sea of Evil, and I would like to see a Good organization succeed. We should help new players in getting themselves set up in HC in general.

If I were to be accepted, I would offer my Cathedral (See pics below) as a safe-house, however, it would be under my direct jurisdiction, I could always change it's purpose at any given time. It also serves as the Headquarters for the Church of Entun.
You can put in Lightforge and the Church of Entun as allied to your guild, we will make every effort to help you.
I would hope to bring Honour and Power to this guild, maybe we should organize a Crusade against Evil towns :)

EDIT: Why not name it the Poor Fellow Soldier Knights of Christ and the Temple of Solomon? :p

Attachments

• 2012-04-27_08.34.55.png
    2012-04-27_08.34.55.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 21

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Wolever, I can safely say that I didn't need to consider this for more than a mere instant. Due to your architectural skills and dedication to the service of good, I welcome you to the order of Knights Hospitaller, and promote you immediately to Crusader, while likewise offering you the position of Warden- It's difficult to think of any more qualified!

I also of course, concede, that you remain in complete control of your own Cathedral- you are a Patriarch Archbishop, after all, and a Patriarch Archbishop without a cathedral is hardly a proper Patriarch Archbishop at all!

Toadnzack

Gold
In Game Name: Toadnzack
Hero Class and levels: Master Paladin
Desired Knightly Order: Templar
What you want to do in the guild: Fight Evil and protect newbs.
What you'd like to see from the guild: I want to see this guild go far in helping the server's evil/good balance out and I will gladly put my skills into helping. :]

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: Toadnzack
Hero Class and levels: Master Paladin
Desired Knightly Order: Templar
What you want to do in the guild: Fight Evil and protect newbs.
What you'd like to see from the guild: I want to see this guild go far in helping the server's evil/good balance out and I will gladly put my skills into helping. :]

I'm all too happy to admit you into the guild, and name you a Templar Knight! Welcome aboard, now head on to Aula-Domini and I'll get your quarters set up.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Glad to see the guilds finally official! I'll head over to the hall when I get a chance.