• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
In Game Name: Dwarfers
Hero Class and levels: Disciple(may switch to Wizard, not sure yet) and Merchant
Alignment: Neutral
Desired Knightly Order: Hospitaller, I can make shops. :)
What you want to do in the guild: Fight enemies, make shops, and probably safe houses.
What you'd like to see from the guild: The growth of members in it. :)

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
My beard-sense is tingeling, so I flew all the way over here.
I would love to help you with the templar skin, any special details that should be added?

In Game Name:
  • Kourne
Hero Class and levels:
  • Master Wizard
  • Master Enchanter
Alignment:
  • SiC of Belegost (Xandria Dominion - Good)
Desired Knightly Order:
  • I would be pleased to join the Knights Hospitaller, since I am not that good at PvP, but pretty dedicated to build.
What you want to do in the guild:
  • I can offer teleports to keep our mobility.
  • Furthermore I can enchant weapons and armor for the brave knights that fight for us, aswell as enchanted picks to gather supplies.
  • Not to mention a fancy mustache and the skin.
What you'd like to see from the guild:
  • Defending the helpless and guide them through this hardcore experience until they can fend for themselves or even others.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: Dwarfers
Hero Class and levels: Disciple(may switch to Wizard, not sure yet) and Merchant
Alignment: Neutral
Desired Knightly Order: Hospitaller, I can make shops. :)
What you want to do in the guild: Fight enemies, make shops, and probably safe houses.
What you'd like to see from the guild: The growth of members in it. :)

Dwarfers, my friend, I am happy to admit you as a Knight Hospitaller, and welcome you to the order!

I would love to help you with the templar skin, any special details that should be added?

In Game Name:
  • Kourne
Hero Class and levels:

• Master Wizard
  • Master Enchanter
Alignment:

• SiC of Belegost (Xandria Dominion - Good)
Desired Knightly Order:

• I would be pleased to join the Knights Hospitaller, since I am not that good at PvP, but pretty dedicated to build.
What you want to do in the guild:

• I can offer teleports to keep our mobility.
  • Furthermore I can enchant weapons and armor for the brave knights that fight for us, aswell as enchanted picks to gather supplies.
  • Not to mention a fancy mustache and the skin.
What you'd like to see from the guild:

• Defending the helpless and guide them through this hardcore experience until they can fend for themselves or even others.

Wow I don't even know where to start with this one! The moustache alone does it for me- welcome to the The templar, Knight Hospitaller Kourne! As far as skin details, no major details- usually templar/hospitaller will have a surcoat, the emblem of their order (black surcoat, white cross on hospitaller, white surcoat, red cross on templar), chainmail armor, or chainmail accents under plate armor- aside from that, I happily leave it up to your own creative abilities!

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
  • Master Enchanter

muahahaha an enchanter, eh? I have some stuff for u!

megaorange

Coal
In Game Name: megaorange1
Hero Class and levels: Rogue Level 6 (Plan on becoming Ninja) and Crafter Level 9 (Plan on becoming an Alchemist)
Alignment: Good
Desired Knightly Order: Templar
What you want to do in the guild: I have experienced what it's like to be targeted because you're new even while it's tough just being new. I may have just joined but I want to help others like me who are having trouble getting started.
What you'd like to see from the guild: I want to see The Templar help people though out the server.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
@megaorange we are all templars, would u like to be a knight or a hospitaller

Disregard this, it's Templar Knights or Hospitaller Knights! He chose the Templar, so we'll handle it accordingly.

In Game Name: megaorange1
Hero Class and levels: Rogue Level 6 (Plan on becoming Ninja) and Crafter Level 9 (Plan on becoming an Alchemist)
Alignment: Good
Desired Knightly Order: Templar
What you want to do in the guild: I have experienced what it's like to be targeted because you're new even while it's tough just being new. I may have just joined but I want to help others like me who are having trouble getting started.
What you'd like to see from the guild: I want to see The Templar help people though out the server.

Hmm, I like this app! You're fairly new to the server, but if you want to do good, we're all too happy to have you. I name you Sir Megaorange, Squire of the Templar! Fight and grow with us, and you'll make Knight quickly- talk to any of the other knights in game to get our channel, and they or I will be all too happy to help get you set up!

megaorange

Coal
Lol. Sorry Aout that, I forgot to put knights (so Templar knights ). And thank you. I will get on soon as I can.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Lol. Sorry Aout that, I forgot to put knights (so Templar knights ). And thank you. I will get on soon as I can.

Sounds good! And don't worry about adding the 'knights' part, it's really just 'templar' or 'hospitaller'. So long as you stand with us, we're not too picky about the semantics!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Wouldn't it be more proper to say the Knights Templar or the Knights Hospitaller? Or even better, A Poor Fellow Soldier Knight of Christ and the Temple of Solomon. It has a certain ring to it, n'est-ce pas?