• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Wouldn't it be more proper to say the Knights Templar or the Knights Hospitaller? Or even better, A Poor Fellow Soldier Knight of Christ and the Temple of Solomon. It has a certain ring to it, n'est-ce pas?

Any of those would work, though "A poor fellow soldier knight of christ and the temple of solomon" is really, really long. I'll give it major bonus points for its authenticity, though!

Joka10

Soulsand
In Game Name: Joka10
Hero Class and levels: Currently Ninja (32), and I have also mastered Ranger. Oh, and 22 crafter.
Alignment: The town I am in, Konoha, is Neutral, but while I do not see myself as the epitome of "Good", I think I fall in between Good and Neutral.
Desired Knightly Order: Templar, but I'll happily help build stuff.
What you want to do in the guild: Well, many of the other good-oriented guilds are sort of passive. I was thinking about joining a guild, but I wanted it to be a good one that actually brought the fight to the enemy, instead of just being a safe haven for the unfortunate. Thus, I'd like to join for this guild's active role in fighting. I am not that great at PvP, but I can bring my own skillset to the battlefield(I am very good at sneaking around...), and use that to inflict damage on the enemy.
What you'd like to see from the guild: Well, I want to see a strong fighting force that doesn't go around killing everyone they see. I want to see a major power that actually stands up for others.

Some other info: Well, the answer to this question seems obvious to me, but am I still allowed to join if I'm in a town? I'm almost certain that the answer is yes, but it didn't confirm it in the OP, so I was just making sure... I don't want to leave my town. Also, I probably won't be able to talk to anyone about the second part of the application until Thursday at the least... this week is pretty busy for me.

Oh, and I also speak Latin. Well... I don't "speak" it, like I probably couldn't carry on a conversation in it like I could in English, but I know a ton of grammar and vocabulary, so I can effectively use it in translation. And since real Templars used Latin stuff a lot... I can help with that.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm So Exited!

In Game Name: Thejoker1177
Hero Class and levels: Ranger 37 / Crafter 20
Alignment: Good
Desired Knightly Order: Hospitaller
What you want to do in the guild: Fight Evil, protect newbs, build safe houses
What you'd like to see from the guild: I really like helping new players find there way in herocraft. I was only part of the guild for a short time in zeal, and did not participate in that many activites. I would love to continue as a part in this guild. One of the most wanted things I would like to see this guild do is having a big system of safe houses. Rather than a newb getting killed when joining, It would be best for them to be safe!

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Any of those would work, though "A poor fellow soldier knight of christ and the temple of solomon" is really, really long. I'll give it major bonus points for its authenticity, though!
oh ok, I thought we were all templars, i thought it was whether we are a templar knight or a templar hospitaller. Oh well, thanks for the clarification
EDIT*woops replied to the wrong post...oh well, it was aero's other post :p

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I speak quite alot of French, which all the founding Templar members did, and almost every Grand Master. @latin talk in the application above.

Joka10

Soulsand
I tried to learn French once...

It was hard to pronounce...

I might try again sometime, but I'm learning German next.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name:
  • Spartanman118
Hero Class and levels:
  • I am currently a Dreadknight. I have mastered Wizard, Geomancer, Ninja, Bard, Dreadknight ,Dragoon and Healer. For profession i'm a mastered Alchemist at the moment.
Alignment:
  • Neutral
Desired Knightly Order:
  • [Knight] Templar
What you want to do in the guild:
  • I like to PvP, but i'm definitely not the greatest. I can still help in the of making buildings or things that need to be done. I'm not much of a designer though.
What you'd like to see from the guild:
  • I would like to see a team that is for "the people"and I would like to help people on the server. I've seen a surplus of evil people on the server and I think it's time for the Just, to rise up.
Additional Info:
  • I'm not a, "hero" and i'm not the best person for the job. But I would like to turn a new leaf, so to say. I am one of those people that does go out and kills people at random. I don't really want to do that anymore. I rather have a fight against evil forces, I want to be one of the good guys. That is the one thing I don't want to lose by joining, my friends. Which is hard when I want to be a good player. But I understand if I get denied, just thought i'd at least attempt. :D
-Thanks!

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
In Game Name: SonOfAGunner
Hero Class and levels: Healer level 14 (Just respecced :D) & level 19(?) Crafter..... o-O
Alignment: Good. XD
Desired Knightly Order: Templat
What you want to do in the guild: Fight Evil/protect newbs.
What you'd like to see from the guild: Fun things to do and people to smite. ;D

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm So Exited!

In Game Name: Thejoker1177
Hero Class and levels: Ranger 37 / Crafter 20
Alignment: Good
Desired Knightly Order: Hospitaller
What you want to do in the guild: Fight Evil, protect newbs, build safe houses
What you'd like to see from the guild: I really like helping new players find there way in herocraft. I was only part of the guild for a short time in zeal, and did not participate in that many activites. I would love to continue as a part in this guild. One of the most wanted things I would like to see this guild do is having a big system of safe houses. Rather than a newb getting killed when joining, It would be best for them to be safe!

Nice, nice- we're off to a rather good start with your help, and I'm glad to name you Sir Joker, Knight Hospitaller! Talk with Wolever and hopefully we can start organizing some safe house setup!

In Game Name:
  • Spartanman118
Hero Class and levels:
  • I am currently a Dreadknight. I have mastered Wizard, Geomancer, Ninja, Bard, Dreadknight ,Dragoon and Healer. For profession i'm a mastered Alchemist at the moment.
Alignment:
  • Neutral
Desired Knightly Order:
  • [Knight] Templar
What you want to do in the guild:
  • I like to PvP, but i'm definitely not the greatest. I can still help in the of making buildings or things that need to be done. I'm not much of a designer though.
What you'd like to see from the guild:
  • I would like to see a team that is for "the people"and I would like to help people on the server. I've seen a surplus of evil people on the server and I think it's time for the Just, to rise up.
Additional Info:
  • I'm not a, "hero" and i'm not the best person for the job. But I would like to turn a new leaf, so to say. I am one of those people that does go out and kills people at random. I don't really want to do that anymore. I rather have a fight against evil forces, I want to be one of the good guys. That is the one thing I don't want to lose by joining, my friends. Which is hard when I want to be a good player. But I understand if I get denied, just thought i'd at least attempt. :D
-Thanks!

We are always accepting of those who want to redeem themselves- and we welcome you to our ranks with open arms. I name you Sir Spartanman, Knight Templar! As far as joining towns for raids, my only request is that you do not raid good towns, do not randomly kill, and do not raid with friends while invoking the name or battle cry of the Templar. Just... use your best judgment and don't be a dick, is really what we're getting at here! So, welcome aboard!

In Game Name: SonOfAGunner
Hero Class and levels: Healer level 14 (Just respecced :D) & level 19(?) Crafter..... o-O
Alignment: Good. XD
Desired Knightly Order: Templat
What you want to do in the guild: Fight Evil/protect newbs.
What you'd like to see from the guild: Fun things to do and people to smite. ;D

While your application could use some work, your heart's in the right place- for the moment, I'm naming you a Lady Gunner, Templar Squire, until you spec! (Unless you already spec'd, then we can discuss knighthood!)

And in general, both Knight Commander Jzillifro and Warden WoleverEntun have the ability to accept people into the guild, since they're both trusted officers.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Yay! Thank you! And when I do go with friends I don't kill or attack anyone unless they are evil and they attack me.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: Joka10
Hero Class and levels: Currently Ninja (32), and I have also mastered Ranger. Oh, and 22 crafter.
Alignment: The town I am in, Konoha, is Neutral, but while I do not see myself as the epitome of "Good", I think I fall in between Good and Neutral.
Desired Knightly Order: Templar, but I'll happily help build stuff.
What you want to do in the guild: Well, many of the other good-oriented guilds are sort of passive. I was thinking about joining a guild, but I wanted it to be a good one that actually brought the fight to the enemy, instead of just being a safe haven for the unfortunate. Thus, I'd like to join for this guild's active role in fighting. I am not that great at PvP, but I can bring my own skillset to the battlefield(I am very good at sneaking around...), and use that to inflict damage on the enemy.
What you'd like to see from the guild: Well, I want to see a strong fighting force that doesn't go around killing everyone they see. I want to see a major power that actually stands up for others.

Some other info: Well, the answer to this question seems obvious to me, but am I still allowed to join if I'm in a town? I'm almost certain that the answer is yes, but it didn't confirm it in the OP, so I was just making sure... I don't want to leave my town. Also, I probably won't be able to talk to anyone about the second part of the application until Thursday at the least... this week is pretty busy for me.

Oh, and I also speak Latin. Well... I don't "speak" it, like I probably couldn't carry on a conversation in it like I could in English, but I know a ton of grammar and vocabulary, so I can effectively use it in translation. And since real Templars used Latin stuff a lot... I can help with that.

Oh right I thought I already accepted you! I name you Sir Joka, Knight Templar!

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
While your application could use some work, your heart's in the right place- for the moment, I'm naming you a Lady Gunner, Templar Squire, until you spec! (Unless you already spec'd, then we can discuss knighthood!)

I'm just now realizing I should have added a LOT more than I actually did, haha. :) But yeah, I have actually specced Rogue, but xxMASSCHAOSx and others have told/paid me to respec to things, so I haven't stayed with classes often, however I feel like healer[cleric] is going to be a GREAT fit for me. :) And Lady "Maddi"? ;) Just a thought. Haha. :) But all in all, thank you so much! <3 :)