• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Lol people have always hated eclipse for actually pvping. It really makes me mad. Etkenn has always hated me for no reason. Ice creepers was a troll guild. Im disbanding it of course, I was playing around.

@Truecorruptor Sorry I called you a bitch. At least I said please :)
And another note: Before templars were even started you tried to recruit Dwarfers to eclipse. You had told him that no marks from fasm or chucklez were made inside raubtier. The next day we find all of eclipse inside. Proof of being a liar right there.
Also: Even before that incident when our gates were opened some how, jbird said that nuclear couch exploited it. I have a screenshot of this.
Saying sorry wont cut it for me. You have a bad past with both the templars and the FE kingdom. Although the screenshot of jbird saying u exploited doesnt do it for the admins, it does it for me. In my opinion that is breaking rule zero

EDIT:Sorry for double posting

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
And another note: Before templars were even started you tried to recruit Dwarfers to eclipse. You had told him that no marks from fasm or chucklez were made inside raubtier. The next day we find all of eclipse inside. Proof of being a liar right there.
Also: Even before that incident when our gates were opened some how, jbird said that nuclear couch exploited it. I have a screenshot of this.
Saying sorry wont cut it for me. You have a bad past with both the templars and the FE kingdom. Although the screenshot of jbird saying u exploited doesnt do it for the admins, it does it for me. In my opinion that is breaking rule zero

EDIT:Sorry for double posting

Lol Jbird is a troll first of all. He did that to troll me, and try to get me in trouble. I did not know that our wizards had recall inside. When I figured out they still had it I kinda felt like an ass.

Why are you thinking of the past. We have changed. We stopped being assholes, we don't raid you guys anymore. We focus on killing tc, and anybody who tries to kills us or gets in our path.

epicwin324

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys, I was accepted into Templars, and since then have switched from a ranger to healer, with the intent of becoming a disciple. I still want to PvP, but due to this switch should I shift from Templar to Hospitaller?

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Hey guys, I was accepted into Templars, and since then have switched from a ranger to healer, with the intent of becoming a disciple. I still want to PvP, but due to this switch should I shift from Templar to Hospitaller?
I truthfully think that this doesnt matter. Your intent is to go disciple, a pvp class. If you would like to pvp i suggest to stay templar. I just switched to dreadknight, if I end up going cleric or something afterwards i am still going to be a templar. Healers are necessary in a good group.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm vouching a "No." on Nuclear, he has the mind of a child and dosn't know how to keep his mouth shut.
(also, he's been trolling Shadowall lately. Which shows how much he has "changed").

As for plob.. No.
He's already done about 5-6 apps which got declined the past week, and I don't want him in here either - although it is Aerokii's decision.

Deus Vult is not with these two.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Lol people have always hated eclipse for actually pvping. It really makes me mad. Etkenn has always hated me for no reason. Ice creepers was a troll guild. Im disbanding it of course, I was playing around.

I hate you because you talked shit about me in Eclipse chat a loooong time. Also, you are known to camp the borders and attack people even if they're new to the server.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Lol Jbird is a troll first of all. He did that to troll me, and try to get me in trouble. I did not know that our wizards had recall inside. When I figured out they still had it I kinda felt like an ass.
So when you figured out, you felt like an ass. Then why did you raid RaubTier with your wizards a few minutes later? Lying much?

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4

Hey, I go PvP and no where near to as many people who hate Eclipse hate me. Y'know why? Because I'm not a dickhead to people!
]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I used to PvP a lot too, i'm not as hated as Nuclear either. Now I am managing town, so no PvP for me :3 (Unlike Nuclear I do manage my town instead of pvp'ing constantly)