• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

EasX

Stone
In Game Name: EasX
Hero Class and levels: I am a level 27 Cleric who plans to switch to Disciple. I am also a level 13 crafter trying to level up so that I may pick and advanced profession.
Alignment: Good
Desired Knightly Order: Hospitaller
What you want to do in the guild: I would like to provide a safe place for all new people of the server to hide from the terrors that seek to wreak havoc on any living thing they could find. I would also like to put an end to these monsters who commit these dishonorable acts.
What you'd like to see from the guild: I would like to see this guild perform an impact on this server as well as take down two evil powerhouses, Tree Creepers and Eclipe.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: EasX
Hero Class and levels: I am a level 27 Cleric who plans to switch to Disciple. I am also a level 13 crafter trying to level up so that I may pick and advanced profession.
Desired Knightly Order: Hospitaller
What you want to do in the guild: I would like to provide a safe place for all new people of the server to hide from the terrors that seek to wreak havoc on any living thing they could find. I would also like to put an end to these monsters who commit these dishonorable acts.
What you'd like to see from the guild: I would like to see this guild perform an impact on this server as well as take down two evil powerhouses, Tree Creepers and Eclipe.

As Warden of the Hospitallers, I welcome you to the Temple Order!

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
In Game Name: bonafideb3ast
Hero Class and levels: I am a level 31 necro
Desired Knightly Order:Hospitaller
What you want to do in the guild: I would love to help the guild in so many ways. I'm really good at helping people. Also I can build some pretty good safe-houses or any other building you need. But on the pvp side, I just started to really try and pvp, so not that great!
What you'd like to see from the guild: I would love to see the guild grow! I have kinda been following the guilds forums already and it is really taking off! Anyways I would love to see the guild grow in respect in the herocraft community!

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
In Game Name: NuclearCouch
Hero Class and levels: Current : 36 Necromancer | 16 Merchant ... Mastered: 55 Dreadknight | 55 Samurai | 55 Dragoon
Alignment: Neutral
Desired Knightly Order: Templar
What you want to do in the guild: Beat the shit out of the tc, aka beat evil. I will help build although I am not that good at it. I can defend whatever I am told to. I will always follow orders.
What you'd like to see from the guild: SUCCESS! Lol but really I have been in many guilds when your fighting and you pursue the enemy then all of the sudden you turn around and your fellow guildys are gone and your dying. So pretty much good pvp, and Teamwork.
:)

Morningstar42

Glowing Redstone
In Game Name: Morningstar42
Hero Class and levels: 55/55 Wizard/Engineer currently. Deciding future path ATM
Desired Knightly Order: Templar I think
What you want to do in the guild: Fight Evil, protect newbs, sell stuff
What you'd like to see from the guild: Active involvement in fighting evil

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name: NuclearCouch
Hero Class and levels: Current : 36 Necromancer | 16 Merchant ... Mastered: 55 Dreadknight | 55 Samurai | 55 Dragoon
Alignment: Neutral
Desired Knightly Order: Templar
What you want to do in the guild: Beat the shit out of the tc, aka beat evil. I will help build although I am not that good at it. I can defend whatever I am told to. I will always follow orders.
What you'd like to see from the guild: SUCCESS! Lol but really I have been in many guilds when your fighting and you pursue the enemy then all of the sudden you turn around and your fellow guildys are gone and your dying. So pretty much good pvp, and Teamwork.
:)
I know i am not the one to accept people but...
First off, u just started the IceCreepers, and it states there that you are the owner.

Second, did you not see our enemies. As far as i know we are ECLIPSE'S enemies. And i believe you are the SiC of that are u not?
So my vote on this one is a no. @JZillifro @Aerokii

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name: Morningstar42
Hero Class and levels: 55/55 Wizard/Engineer currently. Deciding future path ATM
Desired Knightly Order: Templar I think
What you want to do in the guild: Fight Evil, protect newbs, sell stuff
What you'd like to see from the guild: Active involvement in fighting evil
We need another master wizard cause qsa is in a european time zone meaning he most likely will not be on when we need him most.

P

Plob5

In Game Name: (Obvious)Plob5
Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries) 55 Goon 25 Crafter, Master Rogue.
Alignment: (Good, Neutral) Neutral , I've been in many evil and good towns/guilds, in my herocraft adventure.
Desired Knightly Order: (Templar or Hospitaller) Hospitaller
What you want to do in the guild: (Fight Evil, protect newbs, build safe houses, sell stuff) I'd prefer fighting evil or selling items, I've recently got very into PvP, and gotten very interested in the TD buisnesses, including buying/selling gold, and I plan on speccing merchant.
What you'd like to see from the guild: (What you'd like to see from us) I, like, Nuc would like to finally see someone take down those tc, Someone needs to anyways :p

@Aerokii before making my first app, I was denied for loyalty for another guild, that loyalty has passed on and I think Templar is for me.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I know i am not the one to accept people but...
First off, u just started the IceCreepers, and it states there that you are the owner.

Second, did you not see our enemies. As far as i know we are ECLIPSE'S enemies. And i believe you are the SiC of that are u not?
So my vote on this one is a no. @JZillifro @Aerokii

Bitch please I talked to aerokii in game.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Bitch please I talked to aerokii in game.

Calling the Knight Captain a bitch is hardly good manners! But you didn't mention still being the leader of the Ice Creepers- you can only be a member of one guild at a time.

As for Eclipse, I need to discuss with a few of you higher-ups in game regarding them before I make any decisions.

As for everyone else who applied, give me a while, I'm watching a movie but these alerts keep popping up.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If Nuclear's in, i'm out. I'd rather be a treeper then supporting him or eclipse.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Calling the Knight Captain a bitch is hardly good manners! But you didn't mention still being the leader of the Ice Creepers- you can only be a member of one guild at a time.

As for Eclipse, I need to discuss with a few of you higher-ups in game regarding them before I make any decisions.

As for everyone else who applied, give me a while, I'm watching a movie but these alerts keep popping up.
Whhhaaaaa i was never informed i made knight captain. BUT WOOT! Thx man

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Lol people have always hated eclipse for actually pvping. It really makes me mad. Etkenn has always hated me for no reason. Ice creepers was a troll guild. Im disbanding it of course, I was playing around.

@Truecorruptor Sorry I called you a bitch. At least I said please :)

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
@truecurroptor

I'm not in European timezone. I'm in Australia. Same
Times as beasttrecon.