• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

Joka10

Soulsand
images

This=better than Hagia Sophia in my opinion. It's just more elaborate, where as the H.S. is mainly famous for its size... a combination of both, perhaps?
images

And this is just cool because of all the columns :D

epicwin324

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: epicwin324
Hero Class and levels: Mastered Necro, high level wizard, and am currently a level 43 (almost) ranger. I plan on mastering ranger.
Alignment: Good
Desired Knightly Order: Templar
What you want to do in the guild: Protect newbs, and hunt down evil to the farthest reaches of the map.
What you'd like to see from the guild: A friendly community, a fun time PvPing, and overall a nice role-playing twist to the game.

Mariohgcz

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name: Mariohgcz
Hero Class and levels: Mastered Healer, Rogue, and Warrior. Master Engineer, Thief, and Dragoon. Current: Master Dragoon, level 23 Alchemist
Alignment: Neutral
What you want to do in the guild: Hunt down any evil player that stands in my ways, revive my PVP skills.
What you'd like to see from the guild: A good pvp group, people who share my goals and traits, and a chance to become a PVPer once more. Also, being able to surpass the evil playerbase in the map.
Additional Info: I have seen joka's pics, and I would consider it a good proyect to create a base that adjusts to your needs, I am a very skilled builder, and I would love to be able to participate in the guild's base creation.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
In-Game Name: whiteninja1970
Hero Class/Lvls: Currently a Lvl 40 Dreadknight, 55 Smith. I have Mastered Paladin, Dragoon, and Disciple.
Alignment: Neutral
What do you want to do in the guild: What I want to do for this guild is to fight evil and protect the new players or newbies. I would really like to do this because it is sad to see High-Lvl players kill Low-Lvl players and keep camping them unfairly. I believe that you should fight people the same level as yours and let the low level level up until they are strong enough to fight you.
What you'd like to see from the guild: What I would like to see or experience from the guild is the destruction or killing of the evil towns and guilds that prevents Low-Lvl players from leveling up or getting a steady settlement.
@Aerokii - Still hope you consider :)

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
@Aerokii from your response to me, it appeared that you were disallowing him to be in my town just for your guild. That is how it seemed to me, clearly that is not the case and fair enough.

@Joka10 You have never conflicted with my town, you have conflicted with my guild, Tree Creepers. My town is mainly players who are fairly new to Herocraft and we haven't attacked ANYONE as a town.
Telling people how they are allowed to play their game is not fair in my opinion, I understand all the crap you said about good, evil etc but I still don't think it should be an issue what town a player is in. That is all.
Once again I want to bring attention to the fact that my town has NEVER attacked anyone. Since my town has been up and running (a few days) I have only raided/PvP'd with TC so stop telling me we've attacked people.

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
"Membership in Ethereal will cause problems, since it's an evil town. I really, really want to accept you, but I fear that joining us might conflict with your town, since... we'd be fighting them."

He is not allowed to be a part of an evil town, that is how it appears here anyhow.

And for the record... good luck raiding me ;D
haha sorry about that Oli. but yeah they aren't making me leave Eth, my alignments good, you know that and Eth is evil simply for the fun of it and I agree with you there. But I am a Templar now, before anything, good over evil. Etheral really doesn't do anything overtly evil though so I'm sure thy'll be no problems :)

Acherous

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Sorry about killing you yesterday @Hydroking77 ... every time of try to walk out of temple MA you and a few other Templars would try to gang up on me. So when I found you alone in the tree my mindset was "fuck this guy". I probably shoulda told you I'm in the academy :p

Joka10

Soulsand
Uh... Templars shouldn't be random pvping like camping ma...?

Isn't that against what we're about?

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name: Didag
Hero Class and levels: Disciple 55 / Merchant 27
Alignment: Good
Desired Knightly Order: Since I'm a Healer and a Merchant, I'm going to go with Hospitaller.
What you want to do in the guild: Heal in battles when needed, sell things and build safehouses.
What you'd like to see from the guild: I would like to see a good, tight-knit community of people who overall, just want to do good. I'd like to help protect new players and make everyone's experience on Herocraft the most enjoyable it can be :)

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I was at the situation at temple, I saw parkerjdude running off so I chased him(since he is evil) then spartanman and hydro followed me so we were only trying to kill him, didn't mean to cause the camping temple ma problem.

BulkPhase

Obsidian
In Game Name: (Obvious) Cerfoaisop of the Seventh Legion
Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries) Crusader, strength level 99
Alignment: (Good, Neutral) Good, defender of peace, defender of the Alliance. Killer of the Horde.
Desired Knightly Order: (Templar or Hospitaller) Templar legion 7
What you want to do in the guild: (Fight Evil, protect newbs, build safe houses, sell stuff) kill bad guiz
What you'd like to see from the guild: (What you'd like to see from us) ppl protectin noobs and defending the holy ancient grail of the mc pk scrandy itzmak ballslam

ty for accepting me. you can now refer to me as Sir Templar Legion 7 of the SSAS G-Squad Brick-Squad NAACP Black Panther legion 5 renegade fox trot delta alpha beta charlie 6 tangobravo