• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
We should do a second team if possible... there are only 4 competeing :O
We will but this team will not be as serious as team 1. Team 2 can be a serious team if they would like it to be but i think team 2 should be for those ppl who just want to have fun

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Eesh, this place really gets out of hand when I'm at work... @OliverDollar I'm not forcing anyone to leave their town, in fact I specifically told pwnzy that he did not have to do such to join, I just informed him of our stance regarding evil towns and his actions as a member of that town, as they apply to membership in the Templar, and we came to an understanding.

Not once have I asked a single person to leave their town in order to join us, since that's not what we're about. To get into the Templar, you have to be viewed by the leaders, myself included, as someone who wants to do good and contribute to the guild in a positive way, as well as contribute to the server in the same manner. If said person is in an evil town, that may or may not conflict with our goals, and it comes down to a decision made by myself. If I believe them to be a trustworthy person who will uphold our rules and fight for good, I will let them in regardless of town. If I do not believe this is the case, I would not ask them to leave their town, I would simply not accept them.

In Pwnzy's case, I accepted him regardless of town, and so long as he abides by our rules, we are very happy to call him a Knight Templar.

Enough about that. I'm about to mow the lawn, when I get back I'm setting up team 2 for the tourny. Deus Vult!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Safehouse next to Temple ma is complete, all it needs is the chest I put in to be lwc'd. Otherwise the structure is done, it is just a little domed house thing made of stone/stonebrick.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Safehouse next to Temple ma is complete, all it needs is the chest I put in to be lwc'd. Otherwise the structure is done, it is just a little domed house thing made of stone/stonebrick.
Will everyone have access to this lwc?

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Yay I finally Spec'ed last night. I'm now a level 5 Ninja.

Congratulations! Almost done with your path to Knighthood with the templars!

And I'd like to take this opportunity to announce on the forums the new rank coming in. "Knight Captain". It will be for those who've shown exceptional leadership qualities, as well as added skill in battle beyond that of their peers. It will be above Knight and below Crusader, and focused around leading parties in battle or building.

I already have a few ideas of who to promote, but I wanna hear feedback from you guys. Please /mail write Aerokii the name of someone you think would be a good fit, and don't vote for yourself :p

Your feedback matters! I'm already damned proud of all of you, so let's keep this guild rollin'!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I have started work on a fairly large Templar Building, barracks or living quarters, just behind my cathedral, which does not fit in living quarters etc on it's own. It will be in the Romanesque style, with my primary materials being stone, stonebrick, and brick. My cathedral, I can safely say, is complete.

Joka10

Soulsand
We've got a Gothic-style base... a Romanesque-style base... now we just need a Byzantine-style base :D

Come to think of it, I've never seen anyone attempt a Byzantine cathedral in MC. That's too bad, because they're really cool. It's probably the domes...

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm actually saving for a lwc in the cathedral. I would buy one for the safehouse, but I really need that one first.

Joka10

Soulsand
Hmm... maybe I'll try a Byzantine cathedral sometime. I've always been fairly good at MC domes.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
And my cathedral itself is based on the High Gothic style cathedral of Chartres. Maybe the Hagia Sophia is next. We should have multiple cathedrals over the map.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I might recreate mine from last map. It's MUCH smaller in comparison but it's still not half bad, haha. Use it as one of the safe houses somewhere.

Joka10

Soulsand
Hagia Sophia is Byzantine style... although it is a mosque now. It only has one big dome D: I honestly think that's pretty boring. There needs to be one with a large central dome surrounded by a ton of smaller domes... and you can't forget the nearly-opaque glass under the dome that represents the divide between earth/heaven or whatever... I would use ice for that. Mosaics, too. Need mosaics... It'd be kinda cool if it was dimly lit, but that could be difficult with mobs and all...