• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
In Game Name: (Obvious) Cerfoaisop of the Seventh Legion
Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries) Crusader, strength level 99
Alignment: (Good, Neutral) Good, defender of peace, defender of the Alliance. Killer of the Horde.
Desired Knightly Order: (Templar or Hospitaller) Templar legion 7
What you want to do in the guild: (Fight Evil, protect newbs, build safe houses, sell stuff) kill bad guiz
What you'd like to see from the guild: (What you'd like to see from us) ppl protectin noobs and defending the holy ancient grail of the mc pk scrandy itzmak ballslam

ty for accepting me. you can now refer to me as Sir Templar Legion 7 of the SSAS G-Squad Brick-Squad NAACP Black Panther legion 5 renegade fox trot delta alpha beta charlie 6 tangobravo
Sorry, troll apps - No.
TC might accept such an app, but here we value maturity.
Also, when do you ever help newbs instead of cutting their heads off. w_w

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels/masteries) Crusader, strength level 99
Alignment: (Good, Neutral) Good, defender of peace, defender of the Alliance. Killer of the Horde.
What you want to do in the guild: (Fight Evil, protect newbs, build safe houses, sell stuff) kill bad guiz
What you'd like to see from the guild: (What you'd like to see from us) ppl protectin noobs and defending the holy ancient grail of the mc pk scrandy itzmak ballslam

ty for accepting me. you can now refer to me as Sir Templar Legion 7 of the SSAS G-Squad Brick-Squad NAACP Black Panther legion 5 renegade fox trot delta alpha beta charlie 6 tangobravo
Hmmmmm, troll much?

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
The 2nd Place Team
Kevinlive
Leftovers5
Troppics
Malomarcus
Leo2596
We did somewhat good even though we are not Templars xD

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8

Under the Templar Charter, section two, rule zero, you have broken server rules and as such cannot be accepted into the order.

Let none who are evil put a stain upon our ranks, but rather let us stain the dirt of Dragongarde with their blood!

Which leads me into my next section,

Deus vult? :(
DEUS VULT! Second place is amazing, guys! I'm so freakin' proud of you, you have NO idea!! You really showed what we are made of, so never regret what happened out there in the Arena!

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly

Gaah. Well put. I approve. <3

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: epicwin324
Hero Class and levels: Mastered Necro, high level wizard, and am currently a level 43 (almost) ranger. I plan on mastering ranger.
Alignment: Good
Desired Knightly Order: Templar
What you want to do in the guild: Protect newbs, and hunt down evil to the farthest reaches of the map.
What you'd like to see from the guild: A friendly community, a fun time PvPing, and overall a nice role-playing twist to the game.

Ooh, I love the last little bit in the end of what you want to see. I'm happy to have you aboard, and name you Sir Epicwin, Templar Knight!

In Game Name: Mariohgcz
Hero Class and levels: Mastered Healer, Rogue, and Warrior. Master Engineer, Thief, and Dragoon. Current: Master Dragoon, level 23 Alchemist
Alignment: Neutral
Desired Knightly Order: Templar
What you want to do in the guild: Hunt down any evil player that stands in my ways, revive my PVP skills.
What you'd like to see from the guild: A good pvp group, people who share my goals and traits, and a chance to become a PVPer once more. Also, being able to surpass the evil playerbase in the map.
Additional Info: I have seen joka's pics, and I would consider it a good proyect to create a base that adjusts to your needs, I am a very skilled builder, and I would love to be able to participate in the guild's base creation.

Not bad, not bad- though I'm almost more interested in having you as a Hospitaller! Though, in the end you're welcome to build, AND hunt evil regardless, haha. I'm happy to name you Sir Mariohgcz, Templar Knight!

In Game Name: Didag
Hero Class and levels: Disciple 55 / Merchant 27
Alignment: Good
Desired Knightly Order: Since I'm a Healer and a Merchant, I'm going to go with Hospitaller.
What you want to do in the guild: Heal in battles when needed, sell things and build safehouses.
What you'd like to see from the guild: I would like to see a good, tight-knit community of people who overall, just want to do good. I'd like to help protect new players and make everyone's experience on Herocraft the most enjoyable it can be :)

I love getting the healer classes, and I love getting Hospitallers even more! I hope we can do exactly as you say you want to see from the guild, and with your help it may well be possible, Sir Didag, Knight Hospitaller!

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
I have been reading your thread and, you say you fight evil. If so why havent I seen any of you on the battle field fighting me?

(also this guild looks awesome)

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I have been reading your thread and, you say you fight evil. If so why havent I seen any of you on the battle field fighting me?

(also this guild looks awesome)

Maybe it is because we haven't started to 'hunt' the evil people or towns. We have been mainly fighting eclipse and TC.

We have a common enemy, the TC.
And i do not think we should not team up with someone who has a common enemy. By our duties we are suppose to attack evil people or towns, even if we have a common enemy. And don't worry jbird im sure we will eventually come for u!

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Maybe it is because we haven't started to 'hunt' the evil people or towns. We have been mainly fighting eclipse and TC.

And i do not think we should not team up with someone who has a common enemy. By our duties we are suppose to attack evil people or towns, even if we have a common enemy. And don't worry jbird im sure we will eventually come for u!
that will be a fun day. XD

tbo1000

Stone
Game Name: tbo1000
Hero Class and levels: lvl 3 caster becoming necromancer and lvl 5 crafter becoming farmer
Alignment: good
Desired Knightly Order: templar
What you want to do in the guild: protect newbs and build safe houses and help in any way i can
What you'd like to see from the guild: a great community of people

Joka10

Soulsand
Well... I think that the Templar was founded for somewhat veteran players to protect new players... not really for new players to protect new players... Tbo, while it's cool that you wanna join, you're more in the category of the people we protect than you are in the category of people who do the protecting... Level 3 caster can't do too much in the way of crushing hordes of evil...

The judgement is not mine to make, though.

P

Plob5

My app was denied, because of my loyalty to a separate guild, though that got me denied can I have another chance? I have left that guild and wish I had left earlier in time to get my Templar app in. :p

- yes I am retarded
@Aerokii