• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Akahi does have a few people in its town that we fight, so I don't know either.

For now we take no position towards it, I recommend against any Templar joining in a fight against their own town, or vice versa. Should a Templar join in on one of Akahi's raids and the Templar defend, and that Templar attacks their guild brothers (or sister), they will be subject to punishment/demotion. Multiple offenses may result in expulsion.

Please make this easy on me, guys. Just don't fight against us- just walk away from the fight if you can. I don't want to see any of you reprimanded.

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
Not half bad, and we've got some good folk in the guild vouching for you- and if you do so vow to fight evil and uphold justice within the server and the guild, I would be and am happy to name you Sir LLoyd, Knight Templar!

Pwnzy, that's an amazing app, and your templar brothers would be very proud to have you!

HOWEVER!

Membership in Ethereal will cause problems, since it's an evil town. I really, really want to accept you, but I fear that joining us might conflict with your town, since... we'd be fighting them.

whiteninja!

... I'll get back to you, I need to talk to jzill about a few things first, since you're applying for his order.
I am prepared to leave my town in the crusade against evil. I was honestly unaware the town was evil since I joined through a friend. Ethereal lets their members participate in their own politics free from the town, but since the Templar would be culling the land of evil towns I am prepared to do whatever it takes to join. thank you.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Without further hesitation and another nod to his fantastic app, something all Templar and Hospitaller should take note of, I name you Sir Pwnzy, Knight of the Templar! We expect great things from you, and look forward to fighting with you at our side!

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
Thank you Sir Aerokii, you have my eternal gratitude and loyalty. I swear to bring all I can bring to The Templar.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Without further hesitation and another nod to his fantastic app, something all Templar and Hospitaller should take note of, I name you Sir Pwnzy, Knight of the Templar! We expect great things from you, and look forward to fighting with you at our side!
Dananan na na na nana!

Joka10

Soulsand
We have the 2nd largest guild on the server currently (only behind Academy(and only by 1)), and possibly the 2nd most effective PvP force(2nd to TC (obviously))... though we haven't really battled with that many people yet :/

This is an awesome guild :D

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Love the Raubtierian Stone part of that group description. :) Yeah...Cathedral was made using all of Raubtier's many double chests of cobble...

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
I am prepared to leave my town in the crusade against evil. I was honestly unaware the town was evil since I joined through a friend. Ethereal lets their members participate in their own politics free from the town, but since the Templar would be culling the land of evil towns I am prepared to do whatever it takes to join. thank you.
My town is Evil but like Pwnzy says we have no enemies nor allies, we kill only those who attack us. I chose to become Evil because "Good" or "Neutral" takes the fun out of this game... PvP is an extremely important part of this server, so what's the point in being "Neutral" and hiding away?
Anyway, whatever the ways of my town are, I say that it is insanely unfair that you are telling people what town they can and cannot join.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
My town is Evil but like Pwnzy says we have no enemies nor allies, we kill only those who attack us. I chose to become Evil because "Good" or "Neutral" takes the fun out of this game... PvP is an extremely important part of this server, so what's the point in being "Neutral" and hiding away?
Anyway, whatever the ways of my town are, I say that it is insanely unfair that you are telling people what town they can and cannot join.
Nobody is forced to leave their towns, it is just that their town might get raided by us.

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Nobody is forced to leave their towns, it is just that their town might get raided by us.
"Membership in Ethereal will cause problems, since it's an evil town. I really, really want to accept you, but I fear that joining us might conflict with your town, since... we'd be fighting them."

He is not allowed to be a part of an evil town, that is how it appears here anyhow.

And for the record... good luck raiding me ;D

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
"Membership in Ethereal will cause problems, since it's an evil town. I really, really want to accept you, but I fear that joining us might conflict with your town, since... we'd be fighting them."

He is not allowed to be a part of an evil town, that is how it appears here anyhow.

Again, that is not forcing anyone to leave their town, as I stated before, we will probably be raiding the town, all that quote says is that there would be conflicts between the person in the evil town and the guild meaning it will be up to the person if they are okay with the raids on their town or not.

Joka10

Soulsand

It's not just because it's an evil town. It's because we've been in conflict several times with your town in defense of Oblivion, which at least one of our members calls home. There are at least a couple Templars who are from Evil towns (or at least towns that are viewed to be evil), so we do accept people from them... Ethereal has simply been one of the towns who we have conflicted with already.

And about it being "insanely unfair" to moderate what towns people can be in if they want to be in the guild: how is that unfair? This guild is Good. Its entire purpose is to fight Evil and uphold Good. If the lead Templars deem that a person being in this guild and a certain town at the same time might not work out well, that's their decision, and it's a good one. If we're crusading against some evil town and one of our guys is killing everyone he sees as we move along, that doesn't really make us seem like a good guild. There are rules and decisions based around upholding the Templar values. Evil towns go against Templar values. Thus, discretion is necessary in such cases.

Also, on a different note... If you only attack those who attack you as you say, then you are a neutral town. Evil towns actively seek to kill people. You are thus evil, because that is what you do. Don't deny it; we've seen it ourselves. Maybe you didn't authorize any of these said attacks, but they sure happened...

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
@Aerokii for subs add ppl like toadnzack, maybe keache, and maybe spartanman (but spart and keache may already be on a team, I don't know tho)