• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

JZillifro

Soulsand
In Game Name: (Obvious) Plob5 :p
Hero Class and levels: (Your current or preferred class and levels) Dragoon - 50 , Crafter - 25, (Hate mining), Have experience with Bard, Cleric, and Paladin.
Alignment: (Good, Neutral) Neutral
Desired Knightly Order: (Templar or Hospitaller) Templar
What you want to do in the guild: (Fight Evil, protect newbs, build safe houses, sell stuff) Fight evil I feel my PvP skills have greatly increased since Zeal, and I think im ready to take up a spot in the Templar.
What you'd like to see from the guild: (What you'd like to see from us) Taking down the TC, and other hated towns/guilds.
I consulted the other Templar, Unfortunately you were denied.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Ha, actually I think you're a much better fit for the Freepers, and I wish you the best of luck with them if possible ^^ I've many allies among their ranks and I think you'll fit in.

And in the future I'd like minimal discussion in-thread about denied applicants :p

Jellybutter

Glowing Redstone
Ahhh, I almost missed this! A lovely app, and I like the MA stuff- if you can get with the Templar from Raubtier in particular, they like to MA a lot and I'm sure would be happy to ahve your help.

I name you Sir JellyButter, Knight Templar!

Thank you, Sir Aerokii, I shall not let you down! :)

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Ha, actually I think you're a much better fit for the Freepers, and I wish you the best of luck with them if possible ^^ I've many allies among their ranks and I think you'll fit in.

And in the future I'd like minimal discussion in-thread about denied applicants :p
Sowwy D:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
We need some kind of European PvP force. I am asleep when all the action happens :/

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry for not being able toget on this weekend guys, sounds like you had fun. I'll be back on later this evening.

Joka10

Soulsand
Anything happen after I left last night?
There was an epic rooftop battle and we took down 3 or 4 people! 2 or 3 were Treepers and 1 was Mrchuck... We lost, but put up a decent fight.

Also I can now say that it took 3 Treepers to take me down >:D

It's not entirely true because a single one of them alone could probably do it, but three of them ganged up on me and resulted me in dying.

So I shall continue to say this!

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
In Game Name: Archmage_lloyd
Hero Class and levels: Current: Dreadknight;53 Alchemist;19 | I have: Ranger;31 Thief;55 | I prefer : Assassin.
Alignment: Neutral, but im leaning towards good
Desired Knightly Order: Templar
What you want to do in the guild: Fight evil. Provide materials for our friends.
What you'd like to see from the guild: What i would like to see from the guild, is us pushing evil back to its source then eliminating it swiftly! Also, i want to embrace the many books and knoweledge stores you have to learn as much as possible