• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Patch 8.6.0 - Nation Changes and Wars! --- Griefing changes! Jan 9th

spiralz

Obsidian
How long does it take for a 'town block' to be captured? Saying they have 60hp doesn't help much when we don't know how quickly/easily that depletes.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
How long does it take for a 'town block' to be captured? Saying they have 60hp doesn't help much when we don't know how quickly/easily that depletes.

It seems to be that 1 point is lost for each 5 seconds an enemy nation player occupies the plot.

I understand you'll see a notice of the plot's HP as it drops.

Y

ytiggidmas

Your Town doesnt come back though. If its razed to the ground, all your hard work in archeticture and building and resource gathering. is gone. So you will have protected ruins. And why would you rebuild. If the same thing is going to happen next week.
People/towns are just going to quit.
this is how it should be, none of the no risk no reward bullshit.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Your Town doesnt come back though. If its razed to the ground, all your hard work in archeticture and building and resource gathering. is gone. So you will have protected ruins. And why would you rebuild. If the same thing is going to happen next week.
People/towns are just going to quit.

this is how it should be, none of the no risk no reward bullshit.

Except this isn't what happens here at all :D

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
only concern i have is obsidian id hate to see people start making town walls out of obsidian to troll the system. Though i read patch note that it has "chance" to be destroyed?

As long as everything regens after war (which sounds like it does), this will be very fun system IMO.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
In my opinion, especially if war is every two weeks, the price to skip out on it should be more than 1000 coins. 1k coins is nothing for a nation to gather in 2 weeks time.

yeah im not really sure i understand the financial aspect of this yet but should probably make it where town has to pay 1.5x to 2x what they could lose in war to extra taxes to make sure incentive works properly.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
only concern i have is obsidian id hate to see people start making town walls out of obsidian to troll the system. Though i read patch note that it has "chance" to be destroyed?

As long as everything regens after war (which sounds like it does), this will be very fun system IMO.
Obsidian has a chance to explode on impact with TNT (20%)

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
We changing anything after this week's war? It's been pretty lame having both wars ending within 30 mins due to people opting out.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
We changing anything after this week's war? It's been pretty lame having both wars ending within 30 mins due to people opting out.
What do you expect the community will not be the same as it used to be.....