• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

It's official....

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
10403206_727819367259288_3229081981107629130_n.png

That match still bothers me.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Aussie ref haha it was such a good decision.
The guy heads it toward the goal when he was offsides - his teammate gets rebound which from my eyes was with his chest and they call handball and give him a yellow. WHAT ABOUT THE OFFSIDES?

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
The guy heads it toward the goal when he was offsides - his teammate gets rebound which from my eyes was with his chest and they call handball and give him a yellow. WHAT ABOUT THE OFFSIDES?
It is not the centre refs job to deal with offsides...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
That Germany - Ghana match is probably one of the best matches I've ever seen, both teams were in constant attack and the amount of chances was insane....

The best part of it all was probably that there was barely any dirty play at all during the match, both teams played fair without any major incidents. I really want both Germany and Ghana to proceed from their group after seeing their performance today.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Okay so, yeah, Bosnia didn't play their best game(probably too busy partying they made it to the world cup), but that assistant ref robbed them the game.
1) Dzeko got a goal but he was called offsides when he was clearly onside.
2) It was a foul before Nigeria scored.
should of been Nigeria 0-1 Bosnia. I guess there goes one of my favorites in the cup.
Blown_offsides.png

Xhazed

Portal
That Germany - Ghana match is probably one of the best matches I've ever seen, both teams were in constant attack and the amount of chances was insane....

The best part of it all was probably that there was barely any dirty play at all during the match, both teams played fair without any major incidents. I really want both Germany and Ghana to proceed from their group after seeing their performance today.
Muller did fuck up his eyebrow