• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

It's official....

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
88 minutes.... goal.
90+4 goal.

2-1 for Holland.

poor mexicans heartbroken, they had the lead till 88 minutes in.

HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLND

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
That Belgium - USA match was sooo good. After the american performance, it's sad to see them go. That Julian(?) Green goal made the match explode....107 minutes in!!

I thought the match was over when the Belgians finally broke the american defense and scored two times, so I got really surprised with the american goal 2 minutes into the second extra period.

Avoir

Obsidian
That Belgium - USA match was sooo good. After the american performance, it's sad to see them go. That Julian(?) Green goal made the match explode....107 minutes in!!
To many shitty calls against Belgium towards the end tho.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Germany meets France in quarter finals, so basically the real final is being played already on Friday.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Just as france is eliminated a nasty storm started in the village I'm in. Ouch
>There exist french people who thought France could beat Germany

wot

Brazil looks strong today. Colombia had some chances, but as much as I hate Brazil I doubt Colombia will win.

Xhazed

Portal
Fucking shit reffs that was not a foul for when fucking afro boiee scored reffs are good when brazil play

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Fucking shit reffs that was not a foul for when fucking afro boiee scored reffs are good when brazil play
The match was fair enough. If anything, the referee was being nice to Colombia by not carding some of the bad colombian fouls.

Anyways, Brazil is an attack heavy team. Against teams with poor defense, they exceed yet against balanced teams like Chile they have problems. Germany is the very best of being a balanced team, with their great defense, amazing midfield and good offense. Brazil will meet their end in this tournament against Germany.

Xhazed

Portal
The match was fair enough. If anything, the referee was being nice to Colombia by not carding some of the bad colombian fouls.

Anyways, Brazil is an attack heavy team. Against teams with poor defense, they exceed yet against balanced teams like Chile they have problems. Germany is the very best of being a balanced team, with their great defense, amazing midfield and good offense. Brazil will meet their end in this tournament against Germany.
Lol did u not see why james got his card for so did yepes and only one brazilian was carded when some commited 5 fouls and well the reff suk me dik i cry cus me cuntry lose pls pray for me so that i dunt cummit cuisid irl soryy man idk im suuddddd