• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

It's official....

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I have said this the entire time, Brazil is shit. They have met shitty teams until now, and when they met a decent one (Mexico) they only managed a tie. Chile is also a good team, and Brazil sure as heck had problems against them only winning on a penalty shootout.

Brazil doesn't deserve to be in the semi-final at all, and that's what I've been saying throughout this tournament. The fact that they lost 2 players (Silva suspended, Neymar injury) means nothing. A world class team is able to play without two of their players. Germany can replace injuries and suspensions all over the field with their star-packed team, but what I think is even more important is that Germany manage to work as a team while Brazil is all about indvidual skill.

Xhazed

Portal
I have said this the entire time, Brazil is shit. They have met shitty teams until now, and when they met a decent one (Mexico) they only managed a tie. Chile is also a good team, and Brazil sure as heck had problems against them only winning on a penalty shootout.

Brazil doesn't deserve to be in the semi-final at all, and that's what I've been saying throughout this tournament.
The reff helped them beat colombia

Ruger392

Obsidian
Fuck germany im so pissed they did that to my brazil D: its cuz the defensive master (thiago silva) wasnt there and of course neymar wasnt there to score 8 goals.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Except they're going to lose to Holland.
Fuck germany im so pissed they did that to my brazil D: its cuz the defensive master (thiago silva) wasnt there and of course neymar wasnt there to score 8 goals.
Lololollolollolololololololol i cry
jqrts6.jpg

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
>Hating on the opposing team because your favorite team is shit

An interesting note: The German team mostly consits of ethnic germans unlike most other good European teams.

Xhazed

Portal
>Hating on the opposing team because your favorite team is shit

An interesting note: The German team mostly consits of ethnic germans unlike most other good European teams.
And also that klose has had the germany team for like 100 years

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
What a beautiful tribute to Neymar the Brazilian players did. Neymar couldn't play, so neither did the rest of the team.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
What a beautiful tribute to Neymar the Brazilian players did. Neymar couldn't play, so neither did the rest of the team.
Even if Neymar were there, it wouldn't make a big difference. Thiago Silva played a bigger role in keeping the team organized and stuff.

Ruger392

Obsidian
Etkenn your my friend were cool but fuck you LOL that one hurted :(

Even if Neymar were there, it wouldn't make a big difference. Thiago Silva played a bigger role in keeping the team organized and stuff.
IT really was because of silva. Our centerbacks were playing so shit and when we had the chance to score we couldnt Hell david luiz played centerfoward and back a tthe same time

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I know, it was just a quote I came across on some site that I found funny enough to share.

Tbh Hulk can be better than Neymar if he is given a role such as striker, instead of right/left midfield or wing.

Xhazed

Portal
Etkenn your my friend were cool but fuck you LOL that one hurted :(

IT really was because of silva. Our centerbacks were playing so shit and when we had the chance to score we couldnt Hell david luiz played centerfoward and back a tthe same time
Bro are u even brazilian bro like are u and either way brazil would have been opened from the inside out by germany because germany IS a team and brazil is neymar and thiago keeping control