• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

It's official....

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The World Cup refs are fucking blind or something.
It's not a secret that FIFA is corrupt. After all, Qatar got World Cup 2022 instead of the US. It's all about giving money to the right people.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Switzerland should've won 3-1. Still happy with that conclusion though, I was so depressed up until that final play, so amazing. Last twenty seconds, oh man.

Edit: Although I do love this world cup so far.

article-0-1EBF1E8F00000578-235_634x298.jpg

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
sometimes i get hungry so i like to make tuna fish sandwiches and keep them in a backpack so that i can grab one when i get hungry because when i get hungry i need food so i like to make tuna fish sandwiches and keep them in a backpack so that i can grab one when i get hungry because when i get hungry i need food so i like to make tuna fish sandwiches and keep them in a backpack so that i can grab one when i get hungry because when i get hungry i need food so i like to make tuna fish sandwiches and keep them in a backpack so that i can grab one when i get hungry because when i get hungry i need food so i like to make tuna fish sandwiches and keep them in a backpack so that i can grab one when i get hungry.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
It's not a secret that FIFA is corrupt. After all, Qatar got World Cup 2022 instead of AUSTRALIA. It's all about giving money to the right people.
Fixed it up for you Etkenn. How bad was the brazil vs croatia game.... The dives were real.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Fixed it up for you Etkenn. How bad was the brazil vs croatia game.... The dives were real.
Hahaha, Brazil being favored by FIFA is just so obvious. That penalty was soo cheap. Should have been 2-2 but ended 3-1 because corrupt/retarded referee.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Carn the Soccereroos we got this in the bag