• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

It's official....

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Why cuz you don't agree with me? They Invented Futball and Soccer is a rip off of football, but due to different names they are not the same thing, therefor they are different games
Holy shit.... I can't believe what I'm reading.

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
10372604_10152383021421840_37956079523861445_n.jpg

Both Iberian countries doing terribly in their first matches :D

Yup shrekt spain!

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
Nederland facing Australia in 1 and a half hour while Spain faces Chile 2 hours later. I hope Spain ties with Chile, that way Spain won't make it through group stage :D
Yup agreed
HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND!

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Have fun in your world of un-successfulness.
I just love assumptions.

Edit: I thought the slow comment would make you realize how it actually is because its true.

Sitting at a computer practicing the same game for hours upon hours is a challenge no? I'd love to see you try and join the LCS that also takes skill and outplaying no?

Computer games, sudoku, math or whatever you want to name all takes skill and you clearly hop in with the circle jerk of everyone else claiming sports like soccer, football and hockey are the only challenging activities in the world.

Simply put you're slow.

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Spain are also the first defending champions to be the first club eliminated haha.
It's quite surrealistic, they have the best team on paper yet they lost by good margin in both their first matches. I got a feeling that they will tie or lose against Australia, considering how well the 'Strayans did against Nederland today.

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
It's quite surrealistic, they have the best team on paper yet they lost by good margin in both their first matches. I got a feeling that they will tie or lose against Australia, considering how well the 'Strayans did against Nederland today.

Yea, i hope Australia beat them.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
I just love assumptions.

Edit: I thought the slow comment would make you realize how it actually is because its true.

Sitting at a computer practicing the same game for hours upon hours is a challenge no? I'd love to see you try and join the LCS that also takes skill and outplaying no?

Computer games, sudoku, math or whatever you want to name all takes skill and you clearly hop in with the circle jerk of everyone else claiming sports like soccer, football and hockey are the only challenging activities in the world.

Simply put you're slow.
stop talking to me fuck dont want to hear your bullshit

Last edited:

whitayy

Soulsand
I'm going to bet that holland will win, and if they don't I'll pay the next person to comment on this page. I will pay them 100s

EDIT: and you have to pay me 50s if they do win