• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

It's official....

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Yup! On paper Russia has a better team, and they beat South Korea in a match back in 2013. Definitely advantage Russia here.
Unfortunately all of our good players refuse to go national, and stick with state teams. The national team ain't that bad though, I believe they could win the next three games.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Unfortunately all of our good players refuse to go national, and stick with state teams. The national team ain't that bad though, I believe they could win the next three games.
I think Russia will end up second in that group because of Belgium. But of course, just because Belgium is better on the paper doesn't mean Russia doesn't have a chance at beating them. It'll be interesting to follow, but I do think Belgium and its players have shown such good play this season that they will win their group.

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
I think Russia will end up second in that group because of Belgium. But of course, just because Belgium is better on the paper doesn't mean Russia doesn't have a chance at beating them. It'll be interesting to follow, but I do think Belgium and its players have shown such good play this season that they will win their group.

Theoretically that should happen, but I said long ago when the groups were announced that Algeria would go through second haha, and I still believe they can :p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
10372604_10152383021421840_37956079523861445_n.jpg

Both Iberian countries doing terribly in their first matches :D

Xhazed

Portal
Time to see if brazil are going to have luck ( bribed reffs) or actually play good i think they will loose :)

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Obviously there has been recordings of Hockey long before 1875 if you read any of the articles. The first recorded game following certain rules that modern hockey is built upon, was indeed in Canada.
Also look at the date of these articles, they are less than a month old most of them. The experts working on it spent over 10 years investigating, so I'm pretty sure they aren't completely off when saying that there are records all the way back to 1790s of Ice Hockey in Britain. It's a new discovery, which is why a lot of you might haven't heard about it yet.
Ice Skating tho
When you think about, Unless they Actully called it Hockey, ITS NOT HOCKEY Americans Invented Soccer when you think about it but its just a copy of football, Etk, Canadians DID Invent Hockey due to the fact they Called it Hockey, it may have been played somewere else the EXACT same way just not called Hockey, ;)

On another Note, How about all of you stop being pussies with those stupid as fuck no Contact sports..
HOCKEY #1 SPORT, HOCKEY FTW

Xhazed

Portal
When you think about, Unless they Actully called it Hockey, ITS NOT HOCKEY Americans Invented Soccer when you think about it but its just a copy of football, Etk, Canadians DID Invent Hockey due to the fact they Called it Hockey, it may have been played somewere else the EXACT same way just not called Hockey, ;)

On another Note, How about all of you stop being pussies with those stupid as fuck no Contact sports..

LOL football is a contact sport (soccer) there mitht be some pussies out there that play the beautiful game, getting stepped on by metal boots hurts getting kicked on your shins hurts (well im used to getting hit on the shin so it doesnt hurt anymore well just a little )

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4

Actually, as a teenager you are automatically obligated to say that the #1 Sport is Lacrosse.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Americans Invented Soccer when you think about it but its just a copy of football.
You just went full retard

Edit: @PewPewPewLasers - You disagree? So you think Soccer and Football are two different things, when in fact they are just two parts of one name? (Association Football) And do you actually believe the americans invented Association Football?

Last edited: