• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Herocraft Feedback!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Alright it's over
why the nay saying without testing the finished mechanic?
After playing the test server i found that hydromancer is the most fun casting class. Then i found out it was being removed and I couldn't beleive it. Can hydromancer please stay in the game? Its one of the only casters able to stand up against melee users...
The class is being removed because we arent keeping the library it depends on.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7

Because I don't need to log on to know that losing stamina for swinging is not something that most/relevant pvpers are going to be interested in. It's just going to be like when 1.9 first came out and nobody could left click so everyone goes caster or healer.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6

Pretty much what Irish said. It's actually complete garbage, not sure why something like this is being tested again when it was obvious it didn't work the first time.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm sure the pve'ers and people who suck at left clicking do lol
I mean the concept. I didn't get to test it very well yesterday because the mechanics are a little broken but based on what I DID see it will definitely set a slower pace for combat. Also I'm not a PVEr I'm just a bad PVPer lol

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
New issues for samurai. Disgrace was 5 dmg over 10 seconds, should be 120, but now it does 1550 HP over 10 seconds. I think that is a bit high....sammy says it has one and inversion. I am maxed add these two skills tell me I havent learned them yet

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
The stamina values that are currently on live I think are good, although I have 1 suggestion.

Make it so that if you continue to swing your weapon while at 0 stamina, it will stop stamina regen for 1-2 seconds. Right now what I've noticed is that at 0 stamina you can keep spam clicking on your enemy and just wait for stamina to regen and still get a good amount of hits off. I think it'd be good encouragement to step away for a sec and stop attacking if your stamina reserves run dry.

Just an idea.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
The stamina values that are currently on live I think are good, although I have 1 suggestion.

Make it so that if you continue to swing your weapon while at 0 stamina, it will stop stamina regen for 1-2 seconds. Right now what I've noticed is that at 0 stamina you can keep spam clicking on your enemy and just wait for stamina to regen and still get a good amount of hits off. I think it'd be good encouragement to step away for a sec and stop attacking if your stamina reserves run dry.

Just an idea.
No.

Wryl

Coal
necromancer needs some undead pets that can be fully controlled by the necromancer .
a pet that never dissapears and can be revived and some pet skills .
example : vicious charge => pet charges towards to the targetted enemy .

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
New issues for samurai. Disgrace was 5 dmg over 10 seconds, should be 120, but now it does 1550 HP over 10 seconds. I think that is a bit high....sammy says it has one and inversion. I am maxed add these two skills tell me I havent learned them yet
This "should" be fixed next push.

thewhizkids

Soulsand
necromancer needs some undead pets that can be fully controlled by the necromancer .
a pet that never dissapears and can be revived and some pet skills .
example : vicious charge => pet charges towards to the targetted enemy .

Errrr its probably a better idea to just not have stupid summon skills in the game - i mean skeleton is cool but it doesnt work in many different ways,
even if it did work its a pain in the ass to balance summons... and even after ''balancing'' them its still shitty minecraft AI we can barely manipulate with plugins, it would fuck up all kinds of combat

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We now have a Skill hotbar (/skills) that works with the PREPARE/UNPREPARE skill system - so you can easily prepare/unprepare skills. Later, you will only be able to prepare/unprepare in a shrine at spawn (for now its everywhere out of combat).

Kethale

Legacy Supporter 6
Profesison exp too low, especially mining and rare ores, excavate is at loot late of a level for miner, and the smeltgold / smeltiron cooldown and mana costs are too high to be efficient.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Profesison exp too low, especially mining and rare ores, excavate is at loot late of a level for miner, and the smeltgold / smeltiron cooldown and mana costs are too high to be efficient.
The exp gain for professions is getting buffed, so just hold out a little longer.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It was increased to x3 the rate of Combat classes, this may be too little but we'll have to see.