1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion Herocraft Feedback!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kainzo, Oct 1, 2017.

Suggestion Herocraft Feedback!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kainzo, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Kainzo

Kainzo The Disposable Hero Staff Member Founder Adventure Team

It was our permission plugin, they removed our perm skill setup in their API but I had them add it back.

2. peterpunx

peterpunx Tier 6

Problem with wizard's passive skill to throw enderpearls. You can not prepare it (no msg at all) and you can not throw enderpearls because you havent prepare it.

3. radicater11

radicater11 Guide Wiki Team Coder Balance Team Tier 3

Do you have the required amount of points and the slot to prepare it?

4. peterpunx

peterpunx Tier 6

I think the problem might be that it doesnt have a requirement, because trying with 30 points left, and a empty slot, doesnt allow me (it just doesnt show any msg at all)

EDIT: Nevermind, passives dont have to be prepared, you just have them, but to throw enderpearls, you have to put it on your offhand

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  5. peterpunx

peterpunx Tier 6

Feel like we should have /ah globaly again. Or at least be able to see the items listed. People dont even go to the ah because its empty most of the time and it isnt worth to check. Maybe let players have 3 selling items for non-merchants so it has more offers.