• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft 8.0 - War of Souls - Complete Reset! 09/04/15

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Yea we updated the Bastion Spawn for use as the main Spawn and TD, and we replaced the North and South Spawn with port cities that function similarly.

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
Quick thing, will the classes required to be mastered for legendary be reset too or can we predict them to be the same as they are now?

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
so, im kind of in the dark about these new classes, if someone could fill me in it would be great.

Is it going to greatly hinder people who don't want to spend time grinding classes if they dont pick up the t3? Are all of the tournaments going to be 5 players stacking t3s?

Brady3211

Gold
I'm also confused with the t3s. Are they significantly better than t2s? If that's the case the playstyle will be decided on who wants to grind more :/

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm also confused with the t3s. Are they significantly better than t2s? If that's the case the playstyle will be decided on who wants to grind more :/
so, im kind of in the dark about these new classes, if someone could fill me in it would be great.

Is it going to greatly hinder people who don't want to spend time grinding classes if they dont pick up the t3? Are all of the tournaments going to be 5 players stacking t3s?
I do believe the gap between t2 and ultis was closed a bit with customizable attributes but is still has a large attribute advantage and the skills are based largely toward causing wreck to mobs and players so it is definetely worth it. Many people will stay as a t2 just because they like the skill set and how they can stack attributes so expect a variety.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I do believe the gap between t2 and ultis was closed a bit with customizable attributes but is still has a large attribute advantage and the skills are based largely toward causing wreck to mobs and players so it is definetely worth it. Many people will stay as a t2 just because they like the skill set and how they can stack attributes so expect a variety.
Alright, so from what I'm gathering they do have an advantage in a 1v1 scenario, however they don't always work with the team comps? I'm just worried that stacking a bunch of these is going to be OP. I'm worried that the people with the most time are going to default to being stronger than the more skilled players, simply because their schedule is different. I agree that there should be a power shift in smaller groups between the t2 and t3 classes, but only by a small amount. IDK, just my opinion, maybe I'm wrong as I haven't experienced the power of these classes.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Alright, so from what I'm gathering they do have an advantage in a 1v1 scenario, however they don't always work with the team comps? I'm just worried that stacking a bunch of these is going to be OP. I'm worried that the people with the most time are going to default to being stronger than the more skilled players, simply because their schedule is different. I agree that there should be a power shift in smaller groups between the t2 and t3 classes, but only by a small amount. IDK, just my opinion, maybe I'm wrong as I haven't experienced the power of these classes.
They aren't like amazingly strong to me. They kinda act like a jack-of-all trades class, but I think one or two in a fight won't turn a tide vs a team with all t2 who know what they are doing. They have less armor with paladins, and the beam skills are kinda cool I guess.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
They aren't like amazingly strong to me. They kinda act like a jack-of-all trades class, but I think one or two in a fight won't turn a tide vs a team with all t2 who know what they are doing. They have less armor with paladins, and the beam skills are kinda cool I guess.
yet, do realize they arent that good right now, sure they have some high burst, mainly chaos and a lot of sustain but these are not the FINAL skills, they are gonna change drastically from my perspective on how they are acting no a team of 5 wont be the meta but maybe one or two then a bard and healer or something